CHAPTER 4-DISTURBANCE

The Vampire Coven

Chester drove his car at normal speed.i wear my favorite shirts, long sleeves red shirts and blue jeans. He parked his car in front of the diner.

We walked inside, everyone's staring at us. I felt uncomfortable. We pick a seat near the windows. A woman take our order.

'So Denver is really far from other town. i mean it's a small town that looks so green. it's fresh with nature.' i speak to him.

'Yeah, my friends told me to move here. The prices is affordable.'

'Aerith, i know it's difficult for you because you had to school at new place. But trust me, you'll get used to it.' he knew me better than anyone else. i hat new places. i worried people will hate me with my weird habit that loves to read fantasy books. Things that doesn't exist.

'Here's your order.' The woman came again with two plates of steak. She smiled at us.

'I know, let's just eat and don't talk about it.' i holds my fork and knife and cut the steak. Afterwe're finished, Chester looks panic.

'What?' i asked. He started rubbing his shirts and his trousers looking for something. i knew it, his wallet.

'You forgot your wallet again...' i scoffed. he stood up. 'I'm sorry i lost my wallet. i need to go back to home and find it. Can you stay here?'

'Sure.' he's leaving. i forced a smile at the woman. i waited for him for 30 minutes. i keep drinking. Then, a bunch of teenagers walk inside. One of them stared at me. Then, he whispered with his friends. They approached me.

'Hey pretty. Are you new in this town?' he asked. 'Yeah' i said. i holds tight my glass.

'Why did you move here, it's boring. What's your name...' he looked at me up until down.

'Look, just leave me alone okay, i'm waiting for my brother.' i stood up. i can't leave the place when i didn't paid the food.