CHAPTER 10-FEELINGS

The Vampire Coven

I go to school as usual. Drove my car and sitting next to the window. L didn't show up today. When i go to the cafeteria, his friends didn't show up too. Maybe it's because of yesterday. I keep staring at their seats until Helen distracted me.

'A? what're you staring at?'

I scoffed. 'Nothing.'

'You missed them already. Well looked at the weather today, it's sunny day. They won't show up.'

I feel weird. 'How did you know that?'

'Well, every time the weather's nice, they're just dissapeared.' Helen is really a stalker.

'So who'll be your partner for the prom this year?' her sudden question makes me speechless.

'Ohh, i...don't know yet. Maybe i don't have to go.'

'No, you have to. It's one of our sweetest moment in our life.' she acts childish.

I sits on my bed thinking about him. What is his real identity? why did he help me? i looked out the window, the rain is drizzling. I opened the window and touched the rain. It makes me feel good.

Saturday morning, i breakfast alone. Chester has already go to the workshop. I feel so boring today. I watch the television. Even though it's my favorite movie, i still feel drained. I've decided to buy a new books in the town. I dressed up and grab my keys.

The traffic has never been busy. I arrived at the bookshop that was located at the end of the street. I step inside and picked a book. I've decided to go straight to home after buy a new book.

I drove my car and passing through the same road where L saved my life. The road looks clean.

I read the books but i think it's wasting my money. I still can't get him out of my mind. I closed the books. I keep changing the song in my mp3 player. my mom gave it to me on my 15th birthday. It's the only memory that i can keep. Chester didn't like me keep all of the old stuff that makes us remind of mom and dad. When mom still alive, she always watched a fiction movie with me. Like vampire.

Then, i stood up and opened my laptop. my mom reminds me of vampire. I type in the keyword, vampire. The search results is about vampire's history, welcome to vampire.com and such as like that. I read the article about vampire. It was the same feature with L. Speed, cold, pale, immortal. Except the fangs. It makes me think what if he's one of it? Maybe the truth already in front of me. Maybe i should talked to him about this tomorrow.

I waited for him next to my car. He didn't show up. I don't know which one is his car. I keep looking around. All i can see if a bunch of guys that fight with me before.

I walked in a long corridor. Helen appeared from my behind.

'Good morning, dude. How's your...' she paused when i turn around.

'What?'

'You looked tired, what did you do last night?' she asked.

I stuttered. 'I...I...'

Helen's waiting for me. 'I?' the bell's ringing. I rushed into my class. 'Bye!' she's bewildered.

I see him sitting quietly. Daniel seems drawing something in his books. L stared me with his cold eyes. He's wearing a grey shirts. His hair is different today.It closed his forehead and looks very smooth. I pulled my chair and sits.

'Hi.' the first word he said to me. Act like it never happen.

'Hi...' i looked at his flawless lips. It makes my heart beating faster.

'You have to tell me what's going on.'

'It doesn't matter.' he replied.

'Yes, it does.' i said.

He sighed. 'Not now, not today, Aerith.' he mention my name.

'I won't let this go. You keep something from me.' i whispered. He stared at me.

'We're in class. This conversation does't suitable in here.' Like i forget that i was in the class.

'Then, where?' the teachers give us a sheet of paper.

'Okay, class skip your conversation and let's start our discussion. We have a big day tomorrow.' the teachers speak while handed out the paper to other students. L didn't answer my question. I think i have to urged him. He need to know my feelings. I'm crazy over him. He makes me uncontrollable.