CHAPTER 6-HISTORY

The Vampire Coven

I sit at the cafeteria alone. I read a novel even i supposed to do a revision. A girl with blonde hair stood in front of me.

'Can i sit with you, if you like.'

'Sure, it's your pleasure.'

'I'm Helen Garcia.' sme smiled at me. 'Aerith.'

She glanced at my book. 'Whoa, looks like you're a big fan of vampire.'

i'm shy. 'Hey don't laugh. it's my hobby. Anyway do you like it?'

she laughed 'I'm not a big fan of that.' she pointed at my book.

'So you like this school?' she asked. 'I think...' i said to her.

'The people's in here, you know...don't mind about them. Actually it's been two years since we've got a new student.'

'Why?' i'm curious.

'This school has a dark history. A teachers and a students commit a suicide. Don't know if it's true or not.'

i get it. 'That's why they're staring at me?'

'Yes, but don't worry. It's just an old scary story. And you'll be fine.' she sounds like she's worry about me. That's great.

'I think i'll be fine because there's a pale guy were helping me earlier.'

She scoffed. 'Daniel? L? wait no, impossible for them to talked to us.'

'What do you mean?' i didn't understand.

'There's like 7 hot dude in this school. But they're weird because they're like to keep to themselves. If one of them was talking to you, That's hot news.'

Now i remember that everyone's staring at me and Daniel when we walked each other.