CHAPTER 13-BEAUTIFUL

The Vampire Coven

I sit in the middle of the meadow watching L sit on the branch of the trees. He lean his body motionless on the trunk. His vivid blue eyes is shining. I keep staring at his flawless skin. He makes my hearts beating fast.

'You may be find me perfect, but i'm not.' He muttered.

'You're just...too beautiful.' I scoffed. We've been sitting quietly. But I didn't ever feel bored to be with him.

'I'm not 17. Literally.'

'Does age important?' I asked him. He's speechless.

The sunshine makes my eyes hurt. The sun is too dazzle. L flinched from the sunlight.

'I didn't ask to be like this. I'm a threat to you, to anyone.Maybe not now but one day i'll hurt you.' the way he speak like he really mean that.

'Don't say things like that. I'm not scared of you. I'll be scared if'

He cut my words. 'Don't say you scared of losing me.'

I feel hurt. 'If you want to keep a distance from me, you don't have to be mean.'

The sunlight gone and he jumped from the trees and walk to me. I just sit quietly.

He bend and sit in front of me. His face is unreadable. I can't figure out what he's been thinking now.

'I consider your existence is a new beginning of my life.' he said.

'Like what?'

'Like i won't be the same like before. I'm not being myself when i see you. You make me lose control.'

I sighed. I can hear my own breathe. The forest is too quiet. He didn't breathe. He's frozen.

'I dreamt of you. And then you kept staring at me. It's like coincidence.' I said to him.

He stared at me again. 'I bet you won't let me go now...'

'I won't...it won't happen ever in my life.'

He my hair and look into my eyes. When i look into his eyes, i feel like i'm dreaming.

'My desire is not just to bite you, but to know you more. You're different.'

'We do have things in common. I'm weird like you.' He smiled a bit. Then he sighed.

'I can't risk your life, Aerith. I don't want to destroy your life. You deserve this.'

I can smell his breath, it makes me get goosebumps.

'If what you're trying to say that i deserve this human life, i don't. I hate my life. Everything seems too plain.'

'You're not happy...not everyone feel happy, Aerith. And i didn't feel happy at all before you come here.'

He closed his eyes. He tried to kiss me. I can see his hand grab hard the grass. He opened his eyes.

'I'm sorry, i don't have the restraint to stop if i kiss you. I know it's awkward for you right now.'

I scoffed. 'Very awkward.'

We stood up and walk together.