Silence

Confessions of a Model [HIATUS]
XSYKOTICA


 


When he saw Chaerin walk out the door he wasn't sure what to think. There was nothing but silence in the room. He felt like the world he reigned came crashing down to the depts of reality.

I lost her didn't I? He thought staring at the door she just walked out of 

He walked up to his cabinet and took out the whiskey they were going to share together, and he finished it all by himself.

Luckily chaerin got home unnoticed and went back to bed but wasn't able to catch any sleep. There was still thoughts left unsaid to him and she couldn't put it aside so she can have some rest.


Why did you do it ljoe, was I just a girl that you could play games with? 


What did I mean to you?


There was no tears that fell down but just a big lump in that couldn't go away. She tossed and turned trying to find a comfortable position but it was useless wasting most of her energy. She got up from her bed and left going to the kitchen to grab a whiskey bottle hoping it would calm her down. She drank it directly from the bottle since there was much left of if, might as well finish it. 


"er," she muttered slamming he empty bottle on the counter standing with her hands trying to get support. The bottle fell on the floor shattering into many pieces. The noise was loud enough for anyone in the house to hear, and sure enough Seunghyun heard the commotion going on in the kitchen since he was sleeping on the first floor. He went to check in the kitchen finding that the room was empty.

Did Chaerin come here to drink, he thought grabbing the pan dust and broom to collect all of the broken glass left on the floor.  He was about to go upstairs to check on her why did she break the glass bottle, but he thought that it would be better to ask him in the morning what happened.

----

There was something odd that Seunghyun noticed after the night when he found the broken glass in the kitchen- Chaerin started to become less talktative with him and more lost in her thoughts. He would sometimes find her laying down on her bed constantly checking her phone and opening up her laptop. Her hair was put up in a messy high bun while wearing shorts. He would always say that he would discuss about the incident the next day, but it never happened. He'd pass by her room to check up on every hour or so seeing her in the same position.

"Is everything alright?" Chaerin nodded avoiding eye contact focusing on the screen.   

"Chaerin you've been on the computer too much, you need a break," he said. She glanced up for two seconds then went back to typing ignoring his command. He walked up to Chaerin's bed and snatched the laptop out of her hand.

"Hey!" she yelled getting up chasing after him. Seunghyun rushed downstairs but on the last flight of stairs he almost tripped over and gripped on the handrail, but he had no time to secure the laptop and it fell full force onto the ground. She was right behind him and took no time to find the laptop surprisingly unscathed.

"You're lucky it didn't break," she mumbled picking up the laptop.

"Why have you been using your laptop this week anyways, ever heard of outside?" Chaerin looked outside seeing that it just began to rain.

"I'm busy." For the last couple of days all she had been doing is consulting Minzy about the incident on skype. Out of her co-workers she was the most trustworthy and felt that she could tell her everything. At times she felt like she wanted to drive up to Minzy's house and just let all the tears all letting her comfort her. Since Seunghyun is around it would be impractical to just sit and bed all day moping, because that would mean only one thing -he would have to tell her mother. On top of that she was sure that Seunghyun wasn't aware that Chaering never told her mother she was dating an idol.

"Chaerin-ssi I forbid you to use your laptop," he commanded.

"Oh wow I'm so terrifying by your authority," she said sarcasticly. She hurried upstairs back to her room and opened her laptop again and refreshed her email, but there was no internet connection.

Really, she thought slamming her laptop shut, knowing that Seunghyun was the one responsible for this. Sometimes, she felt that it was impossible to have some alone time with Seunghyun around constantly checking up on her. Having a bodyguard wasn't something that bothered her anymore, since Seunghyun was more or less tolerable to deal with it. However, nowadays it seems like Seunghyun is doing more than his actual job requirements, which only made her more irritated. The silence could only last for a certain amount of time before she breaks down.

She checked the calendar right besides her mirror, only realizing that her vacation was cutting short. The catwalk that she's been waiting to participate since last year was going to come in a couple of days, and didn't make any plans to practice with her coach They've been close friends since highschool and also he's the one that have been helping her out in the industry.

". Did he call me?" she asked. She went through her purse shuffling through all of the mess finding her phone. She hasn't her phone in days so Ljoe wouldn't try to communicate with her. She fumbled through her voicemail deleting all the ones that said they were from Ljoe then finally deleted and blocked his number for the meantime. After deleting all of the stuff she came across a text message from her coach.

Look Chaerin. I heard what's been going on with you lately, but I still need you to come to studio tommorrow so we can make the final decisions for the catwalk, which I know it's very important to you. Please come xoxo.

Hello readers sorry it's been long since I've updated mostly because of school and stuff but I'm back :) Wonder who the coach is hehehehehe??? 

█ ▌[CONTENTID3]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID3]