The Dance Floor

Confessions of a Model [HIATUS]

CL's POV

 

The one place that I felt I really belonged to was the dance floor.  It's something that always came naturally, starting from my early teenage years, and I'd spent countless hours practicing and performing in my school boldly ,standing out from others and it was the passion that I would always have within me.

Of course appa forbade me from pursuing my dream as a dancer, and instead decided to put me as model in my mother's company which he worked in the modeling business, and training models.  Being a model for the past couple of years had been an amazing experience and I'd never known I could be a great model, but sometimes I wonder what if I went against his demands, and lived my dream, what would I had become?  All I had left was leaving my moves out there in the clubs, giving all that I'd got, with broken dreams left behind.

 

Although I always get attention with my signature moves, I could never keep up with Minzy whenever she's on the dance floor with me.  Let's just say, I'd never seen anybody beat her in a dance competition.

 

"Damn Minzy! You got sick moves," I yelled at her while shaking it out to the loud beat.

 

"Not as great as you," Minzy laughed grooving along with me.  Many others were noticing us going crazy and started to join us, making the dance floor packed and wild, as we all went ecstatic, making this one of the best nights yet.  After a while from dancing, Minzy and I took a break, plopping down on a couch, exhausted from all those hip movements!

 

"Well, that was interesting," I pointed out  and smiled at Minzy.

 

"Well I think Bom and your friend had some fun too," Minzy snickered, pointing her finger right at Bom's direction and to my surprise, I saw her and TOP standing together and he was even laughing.  I wasn't sure why it bothered me so much seeing TOP with her, but I knew that he wasn't doing his job.  Once he caught me looking at him, he was immediately shocked and knew exactly what I was thinking, or maybe he was just scared of my "you are so dead to me," glare.  He left Bom out cold, and she was surely pissed staring back at me in fury, but I couldn't help myself from sticking out my tongue.

 

"So I see you're having a great time," I smiled sarcastically.

 

"Umm, yes CL, it seems like a nice place," he responded emotionlessly, but then raised his eyebrows in confusion, staring into another direction, and then frowned disapprovingly.

 

"What's wrong? Are you missing someone?" I asked sourly. 

 

"Well, look who's here," he muttered, crossing his arms.

 

"Surprise," a familiar voice said, and I turned my back and saw nobody other than Ljoe, just behind me with a black tee with a blazer, and all I could think was that he was...

breath-taking..

A/N Well hello everyone ^_^ Ljoe finally made it into the scene I'm still not sure how it's going to play out...

Unfortunately I'll be on a 3 week hiatus since I'm going to sleepaway camp next week :( 

but when I'm back I'll be updating again so please don't unsubscribe O_O

gg63834994.jpg