The Flight

Confessions of a Model [HIATUS]
XSYKOTICA


 


"Chaerin did you pack your bags yet?" Seunghyun asked waiting for her outside of the bedroom. He glanced at his watch anxiously. It was already 9:00 and they were already running a half an hour late. Chaerin's mother gave them instructions to be ready with their bags packed and meet up at her work office to drive to the airport. Luckily, there would be no consequences if Chaerin were to be late because they were going on their own private airplane. Seunghyun found all of the luxory Chaerin had was ridiculous, but deep down inside he was envious because at her age because he was suffering with unemployment, bouncing around throught jobs trying to bounce himself back after the death of his sister. He tried to inherit her business but her husband took over right after her death, and refused to give Seunghyun any finnacial support firing from his job.

"Seunghyun are you okay?" Chaerin asked. Seunghyun snapped out his daze realizing she already had the door open with her bags ready. He didn't comment and took both both bags with him to put it in the car. She followed quickly with the sound of her high heels clicking.

"You know we are going to be late," he grumbled turning on the engine of the car. Chaerin just crossed her arms and rolled her eyes like usual, then took a nap in the back seat with her eye mask. She wasn't concerned about whether she was going to be late, there were other things she has been worried enough already. If the whole catwalk were to be ruined in some random chaotic way, she wouldn't have minded, and just have stayed home in the first place. Her idea of a perfect day along involved the constant eating of ice cream cartons and watching sad romance movies with the tissues right beside her for comfort. As for now she had a job to do whether she liked it or now.

They drove to her mom's office ready to go, and Seunghyun was relieved that Rae Min made no comment about their tardiness.

"Told you she wouldn't say anything," she said nudging Seunghyun playfullying. He glanced down at her and sighed heavily opening the door for Rae Min as she entered her own car to drive. Seunghyun insisted on driving but she wanted to driver herself so he let her be. He took the other passenger seat in the front.

******************************

"Chaerin we're almost here." Chaerin fluttered her eyes open seeing Seunghyun sitting on the passenger seat across from her. The private jet was quite roomy and had its own cocktail section with a variety of alcohol and other fancy overly expensive drinks. Chaerin's family lived their life in luxury just like any normal family who had a lot of money. Chaerin looked outside her window and could see the many rows of houses and trees below her. It was almost time for landing. The seats were made of pure leather seats with 

"Have you been to New York City before?" she asked Seunghyun. 

"Nope. Never was interested in going," he responded.

"Why not?" Seunghyun paused for a moment putting the liquor away in the cabinet as the plane started to descend.

'No paticular reason. I just don't travel often." 

Chaerin kept to herself for the rest of the way. Her mother and Seunghyun had small chat but she wasn't paying attention to the topic. Everything was just too overwhelming at the moment. Every now and then she would hear her stomach calling for help, but those growls only made her resist more. By the time she was cleared through airport security she could already see the yellow cabs lining up on the sidewalk. She always wanted to ride a taxi cab around the city. She looked behind her seeing Seunghyun shuffling through his pockets to find his wallet and her mother trying to find a bathroom.

Impulsively Chaerin ran outside of the terminal and yelled, "Taxi!" Seunghyun moved his head up instinctually realizing that Chaerin was gone from his sight. Adrenaline rushed through him as he ran to the direction of her voice. However once he reached outside to find the same line of taxi cabs but no Chaerin.

 A/N Omg I'm a terrible author I literally haven't been on this sight since forever. but hey I feel inspired again and I'm ready to write and finish this!!!????

█ ▌[CONTENTID3]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID3]