Mother knows best

Confessions of a Model [HIATUS]

Chaerin's POV

"Chaerin, tell me what happened last night," omma warned again, still crossing her arms and tapping her foot impatiently.

"Omma, I only gave him one drink," I swore, looking her dead in the eye.  She was shaking her head refusing to believe me.  Even if she believed me at this moment, she would always find a way to make me spill the truth later on. 

The longer she interrogated me, the more anxious I became.

"Well, what exactly was in the drink?" she asked.

"Well I gave him soju, duh," I rolled my eyes and responded.

"Hon, ever heard of drink spiking?" she accused.

"So you think I gave him a spiked drink?" I asked, avoiding eye contact.  I would actually ask her where she was able to get the information that I gave TOP a spike drink, but that would just blow my whole cover.  It’s not like mom was ignorant, aside from being a very powerful women, she always get the information she needed for situations like this. 

"No, I think you spiked his drink," she went on half smirking, making my face go blank and emotionless while I was scratching my head already, feeling defeated by the mastermind -- my mother.

"Even if it's true, you still don't have the evidence, so you can't punish me with those accusations.  Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, so don't give me that mother's instincts!  Bull," I challenged.

"Chaerin, I opened your package with the drugs the other day," she stated, raising her eyebrows.  This must be some kind of record that Omma found out about this so soon, she didn't even need to lift a finger.

"You do know it's illegal to open someone else's package, don't you?" I grumbled, frustrated with myself.

"Busted!" she laughed happily, patting my back, trying to comfort me.

"Geez omma, woohoo!  I'm busted for like the millionth time," I sighed, plopping myself on omma's bed.

"Next time maybe you can actually get away with your stupid schemes," she teased.

"Well at least you don't have to give me a punishment since I'm already stuck with that stupid bodyguard," I added, rolling my eyes heavily crossing my arms. Getting rid of TOP was going to be a difficult task, but somehow, omma  would figure it out that this whole idea of getting a babysitter was irrational and way too dramatic.

"Now, now, I know this might be a little bit hard for you to adapt with him, but please, don't be so hard on him, he's only doing his job.  I'm only doing what's best and you already know that-"

"Omma always gets what she wants," I interrupted by saying the same lines she would always tell me.

"Exactly, and I want my daughter to be as a safe as possible, arraso?" she assured while embracing me tightly.

"Arraso," I smirked widely.

"Okay, and one more thing," she requested. 

"Ne?"

"I suggest that you apologize to Seunghyun for putting him into that kind of situation.  I still bet he is still very confused," she said.

"But Omma-"

"No buts!  If Seunghyun gives me any sort of complaint about your behavior towards him, you're cleaning this whole house spotless clean," she warned.

"Ugh, fine, I'll go apologize later," I agreed, dragging myself out of her room and entered my room.  I went straight to bed, pulling the covers and trying to hide the bright sunlight.

I haven't gotten much sleep since I ended up dragging TOP back to the car at 3 am in the morning while Ljoe had to take us back home.  He wasn't quite pleased that TOP was sort of acting like a since I'm sure there was other things he wanted to do if it weren't for my stinking bodyguard.  But my love life was the least of my worries, and all I need now is to recharge myself with a nice long nap.

"Need sleep....apologize later," I murmured while zoning off into my lala land.

A/N Wanted to give you guys a quickie update for you guys ^_^ I'm so glad you guys are interested in this story because  things like that makes me more motivated to write quicker updates ;)

gg63834994.jpg