Don't Worry About Me

Confessions of a Model [HIATUS]
XSYKOTICA


 


"Are you sure you're not hungry?" Seunghyun asked while stuffing himself with pork belly and some lettuce. Chaerin didn't feel like eating anything today, let alone going out of her way to throw it out in the garbage. Now that Seunghyun was getting more suspicious, she had to be more careful

 

"Come on you got to eat something, you're too skinny," he complained. He took another set of chopsticks picking up a tender slice of pork belly out of the hotpot and attempted to feed her, but she blocked him and dropped the pork belly on the floor.

 

"Are you kidding me that was a good piece of pork belly-,"

 

"I said I didn't want!" Chaerin snapped crossing her arms. He stared at disbelief on how cranky she became. He retraced his steps thinking how he made her so pissed off- this only made him more irritates how their relationship went from unbearable to flirtatious to uncomfortable. All he wanted was a balance between them nothing less rather than stirring up all this unnecessary drama.

 

"Is there something wrong?" Chaerin avoided his gaze and just sighed forcefully leaning back on her chair.

 

 

“I’m fine. I just don't like it when people mention about my weight."He nodded his head making sure that he won't mention that to her since it makes her sensitive. Her, being a model he can sympathize how much pressure she has with the company and all to maintain the standard weight whole being on a healthy diet. He knew some companies had other methods in making girls skinny taking the short-cut but the only thing that gets cut is the poor women's lives. It's a universal problem that needs to be addressed about this unhealthy standard of beauty. Seunghyun knew that Rae Min would never force her own daughter to make that kind of decision- he wasn't sure what Chaerin’s thoughts about the subject was, but he didn't want to continue with the topic knowing that she was insecure. The more he got to know Chaerin’s, the more he realized how she's just like every other girl this age: insecure. 

 

When he first met Chaerin he remembered how obnoxious she was, but he always got the impression that she didn't care what others had to say about her especially Seunghyun even though she always had a bad way of looking into situations. 

 

She did have some things she feels self-conscious about but he could never describe her as ordinary. It was hard to put into words on how to describe what she meant to top. 

 

His thoughts swirled into a trance pondering about the mysteries in Chaerin’s life - he ended up completely ignoring Chaerin too.

 

"Seunghyun?" No response. He was too busy finishing up the extra servings of pork belly that she refused to eat.

 

"Seunghyun!" She shouted snapping her fingers in front of him snapping out of his trance. He blinked a couple of times innocently wondering why she was yelling in a restaurant. 

 

"You should really keep it down Chaerin some people in this restaurant want some peace and quiet, and that includes me," he murmured focusing back to the last bits of his meal. 

 

Well I wouldn't have to yell if you actually listened to me, she thought.  She slumped for a moment not sure what to do at this point. She scrolled through her cell phone seeing any notifications and the first thing she sees is a five missed calls and ten text messages- Ljoe has been trying to contact her over the past hour. 

 

Jagi please pick up, I need you.  Those three words were enough to have her out of the door in a blink but she knew that was impossible with Seunghyun is around. Seunghyun seemed tolerable at the moment but being with him in these weeks made her feel restricted, with less freedom and time to see him and all of her close friends.

 

Oppa I can't right now I'm with my bodyguard. She pressed send feeling guilty that she rejected him at the moment yet it was the truth. She tapped her fingers on the edge of the table impatiently waiting for a response. Seunghyun didn't comment still, he was too busy calling the hot waitress to give them the bill. 

 

"I wanna go home," Chaerin whined hoping that he could speed up the process and get the hell out of here.  He left the money and tip and they left the place going back home. Bowling wiped out most of Chaerin’s energy and she already started feeling drowsy so she decided to sit in the back seats to take a nap - she still couldn't rest because she was waiting for Ljoe to respond. She looked up the window seeing the world upside side down seeing the wispy clouds floating across the sky. 

 

Is this what it feels like to have an upside down world? She thought. Suddenly the phone buzzed frantically. Once. Twice. Three times. She knew exactly who it was. She opened her screen lock seeing the messages appalled with the idea he offered, yet it was a perfect idea. She glanced back at Seunghyun focused on the road making whistling noises. When there was a red light he was able to turn around to see if she was okay. There was an eerie silence but she still smiled hoping it would make the situation any better but there was still a glint of sadness in her eyes.

 

"You okay?"

 

I'm so sorry Seunghyun. 

 

"Yea I'm just tired," Chaerin responded.

 

"Okay don't worry Chaerin we're almost there," he assured.

 

Please don't worry about me Seunghyun. I'm fine.

 

"Okay."

A/N Why hello my readers. I couldn't resist adding another update ~

It's not as long as I thought it would be but a lot of is going to happen in the next couple of chapters so stay tuned *evil author laugh* 

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

█ ▌[CONTENTID3]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID3]