She Just Doesn't Like Me

Confessions of a Model [HIATUS]

Seunghyun's POV

I followed Rae Min up the stairs and went to a medium sized room.  The first thing I saw was a twin bed and beside it was a big caramel colored desk with a macbook air on it.  It was simpler than the other rooms in the house, compared to the tons of antique furniture in other rooms.

"Do you like this room?" Rae Min asked me.

"Well, yes, it looks pretty simple.  Are you planning on remodeling it?" I asked.  I looked around casually.  Just as I look up at the walls, I saw that there were also some paintings hanging too.

"Well that's excellent," she responded while smiling. " First of all, before we go into discussion about Chaerin, I have decided that since you will be taking care of my daughter most of the time, it would be reasonable if you had a place to stay,. I wasn't sure what color suited you, so I just randomly went with blue," she explained.

A place to stay? I never imagined myself having a home in korea, especially in Seoul.   The closest I've ever lived in Seoul was my small apartment back at Incheon, yet this room seemed twice the size of my apartment.

"Wait, excuse me?" I stuttered.  I heard her words clearly, but it still doesn't seem legit enough to be true.

"Yes, this will be your room while you are working for me," she stated louder.

"Oh...well Rae Min-ssi I already own a place back at Incheon," I mumbled.

"Don't worry, I won't make you move in here, but since Chaerin's schedules tend to get crazy sometimes, you can sleep here if you don't want to drive all the way back to your apartment," she explained.  It was a relief to me that she wasn't making me move, because I still need time to adjust to the job itself, let alone adjusting to something fancy like this.

"Got it, kamsahamnida," I thanked, bowing my head slightly.  Rae Min took a long pause awkwardly, like she didn't want to speak.

"About Chaerin...um, it's very shameful to say, but she spiked your drink, which made you pass out that night," she confessed pursing her lips.

Spiked my drink?  What did that mean?  Why would Chaerin even do such a thing like that?  Did she hate me that much?  The drink she gave me was definitely strong, and whatever she gave me, wiped out my whole memory of that night.

"Oh," I mumbled, staring at her awkwardly with a blank expression. "I didn't expect her to do such things like that, especially things like that," I lied. This kind of scheme sounded exactly like Chaerin and telling Rae Min that Chaerin and I hadn't been getting along lately wouldn't help with this situation.

"Yea, I don't think that Chaerin likes you," she laughed.

"I'm not sure if that's supposed to be funny," I sighed.

"It's okay Seunghyun, next time you should be more cautious and try not to fall for stupid schemes like that, don't underestimate her," she warned.

"Arasso," I nodded.

I realized that not only do I have to protect Chaerin, I also have to protect myself too, which was kind of ironic, since everyone expected a bodyguard to be smart and all.  Maybe I was overestimating myself and neither was this job helping my self-esteem.

"Rae Min-ssi, is there anything else you need to tell me?" I asked.

"Oh yes, I actually do," she remembered. "I hired another bodyguard, but he'll mostly be with me.  Don't worry, this man is a very social and fun person."

"Okay," I said.

"Well, I guess I'll be going, feel free to take a nap or something.  I can tell you're weary, but don't forget that Chaerin has a party to attend in a couple of hours," Rae Min reminded.

“A Party?" I asked.  Didn't Chaerin and I already went to a photo shoot and to the club yesterday?

"Yes, Chaerin is very much a social butterfly and she likes to make a lot of spontaneous plans, here is the address," she said, then fumbled through her purse, taking out a piece of paper, giving it to me.

"Oh, okay," I nodded.

"Bye Seunghyun," she said before leaving the room.

Since Rae Min said that I had a couple of hours, why not take a nap?  My headache still hadn't got away so maybe some sleep might do the trick.  But before I could close my eyes, Chaerin came storming into the room and smacking my head repeatedly.

"WAKE UP! YOU PABO! WHO SAID YOU COULD SLEEP WHILE WORKING?" she yelled.

I was so startled that I tumbled out of bed and fell face first on the floor.

"Ya, who said you could treat me like this?  First the spiked drink, and now this," I grumbled, ignoring Chaerin's orders and started closing my eyes again.

"Who told you about that?" Chaerin asked as she raised her tone.

"Hmmm," I responded, dozing off.  Chaerin pulled me up from the floor impatiently and shook me back and forth while yelling at my ear, "I said, WHO told you that?!"

"YOUR OMMA!" I yelled back, opening my eyes just in time to see her usual y expression.  Yet, something about her made me kept staring at her.  She quickly let go of me, making me stumble a bit ,almost tripping over.

"Hmmmm, keurae,"

"Okay then Chae- I mean CL, what time does the party start?"

"In two hours time," she snickered.

"Two hours?  Then why the hell did you wake me up?"

"Because I can and since you’re giving me a ride, you do what I say," she taunted, then darted out of the room.

"I'm your bodyguard, not your chauffeur," I muttered, "some nap I had! When it comes to her, I'll never have time to rest."

I really hoped that Chaerin would become more tolerable of me over time, but I didn't think she'd ever accept me as a bodyguard. 

Maybe I should start being more of a friend, than just a boring bodyguard.
 

A/N Phew!! Well I hope you liked this chapter I made it extra spicy with more surprises :3 See you guys in the next update

gg63834994.jpg