Good Morning II

Confessions of a Model [HIATUS]
XSYKOTICA


 


Mondays: The worst of all days for Chaerin. It's known for being a hangover day. After the constant clubbing and drinking, she would have to recover the next days, yet today she never felt better with her face glowing, and her mind wasn't all over the place. The good thing was that she didn't have any photo shoots to do until next week, so she is planning on treating the next week as her own vacation to go out and catch up with her close friends. On top of that, she hasn't seen Ljoe for a while, and he hasn't been answering any of her texts. She scrolled down her phone for any text messages but there was nothing to look forward to. Disappointed she got up from bed and went straight downstairs to see if the housemaids had any coffee left in the kitchen. When Chaerin passed Seunghyun's room she noticed the door was wide open. 

 

"I never seen his room before," she thought. Once Chaerin got curious it was too late to change her mind. She walked in looking around the small room painted with sky blue, and a twin sized bed in the far out corner. On the left of the door was an orange caramel wooden desk with his macbook partially closed, but it was noticeable enough that he left it unlocked. When this was brought to her attention she knew she had to do snooping around on his computer. The first thing she noticed that his wallpaper was the original default wallpaper, and he didn't customized anything.

 

She noticed one that on the bottom corner of the desktop there was a folder named "memories"

 

"Well let's see what he has," she said.

 

"See what?" That familiar voice made Chaerin stop immediately turning her head seeing Seunghyun with his arms crossed. He was wearing a poker face cocking his head towards the door, "Time to get out Chaerin-ssi." She bit her lips wondering how he was going to react but she obediently got up and strutted out of the room treating it as her own catwalk. There was no surprise how Chaerin would invade his privacy, yet he didn't expect her to be this polished refined lady with class - she was just Chaerin and he was fine by that. He looked over his laptop seeing the only folder he had on his laptop open, the pictures of his sister and him during their childhood. Seunghyun pressed his lips together scrunching his eyebrows trying to ignore the heavy feeling in his body. He slammed the laptop shut harder than he should have, and left the room following Chaerin back to the kitchen with Chaerin waiting for him.

 

"So," he began. She slanted towards the window avoiding his eye contact. There was a hint of embarrassment that Chaerin was feeling and she would always try to hide this side of her that she thought that was vulnerable. People would refer to her as loud, rude, obnoxious, and proud - but she had other feelings that were more subtle. Shame. Guilt. Sympathetic. They were always there inside of her mind, but she just felt like it was too risky to show the world her weaknesses out in the open. Seunghyun walked up to Chaerin standing inches away from her smirking putting his hand on the table behind her.

 

"I see you like snooping around my stuff," he said, biting his bottom staring at her intensely. Her head was down with adrenaline pumping, and her body couldn't hide the fact that she was nervous, but she felt more than that. Seunghyun's cologne aroused her intoxicated her senses. She wasn't sure how her body was reacted to this close to contact, but it was a dangerous feeling, something she couldn't have. She immediately put her mind somewhere else before her mind would wander elsewhere.

 

"Well I just wanted to get to know my amazing bodyguard," she said. Seunghyun seemed to enjoy teasing her especially when she is caught red-handed.

 

 "I can tell that's a load of bull," he added. There was nothing more to argue about because Seunghyun was absolutely right.

 

"Well I can see you have a pretty girlfriend," she said nudging her elbow at Seunghyun. He knew well enough that he never kept pictures of his ex- girlfriend but only of his family on the laptop. Usually he wouldn't let these things slide but Chaerin's ignorance was the only thing that saved her. Seunghyun understood that she didn't understand his mysterious past and he prefers to keep his job and private life seperate because it was always better that way, instead of having an emotional attachment to which he was escorting - just like his sister.

 

He didn't respond back and just let her assumed that she had a girlfriend, for the sake of not getting too close to her.

 

"Well I see you don't want to talk about her," she muttered. She only wanted to get to know him better; she wasn't sure whether he wanted to talk about the pictures she saw on the laptop.

 

"I'm sorry. I shouldn’t have looked at the pictures," she apologized.

 

"It's fine." There was an awkward silence between them. 

 

"So did you eat breakfast?" she asked.

 

"Not yet but, I ended up waking up early. The weather is actually pretty nice today," Seunghyun said. Chaerin looked at the window seeing the sun as bright as it can be on a winter morning, but it almost felt refreshed to have this kind of weather, it meant that spring was going to start early this year. However, Chaerin always liked the rain because it gave her immense luck - her being superstitious she took the weather almost too seriously. 

 

"Yes I like it too." The maids came to the kitchen ordering the two of them to leave immediately so they could start making breakfast, but they didn't mind walking out together. For once they didn't have any tight schedules to follow in the meantime.

 

"So what are you going to do today?" Chaerin asked.

 

"Whatever you're doing. I'm still on duty even though you don't have anything to do today," he said.

 

"Then I guess we can go out and do something," she suggested.

 

"Like what?"

 

"How 'bout we go into the city to go bowling?"

 

"Why bowling?" he asked. Seunghyun wasn't too sure about this random idea. In fact, he never actually bowled so he felt uneasy about trying something involving big heavy balls. He was also afraid that Chaerin might get herself hurt, or maybe end up getting him hurt by accidently hitting a bowling ball on his foot. She could tell Seunghyun was anxious about it.

 

"Well I'll have you know I played bowling in my high school and won the tournament in my last year," she said proudly crossing her arms. If her past self saw Chaerin now she would be surprised on how she changed so much. Even her old friends were surprised seeing Chaerin transformed from a small quiet girls always pushing back her glass in place, and constantly fixing her hair – to an empowering girl with incredible confidence having the ideal curves of magazines. It was almost as if she was born to model, and she like that now. In school, she was known as the shy girl who had a couple of friends here and there, but she wasn't the type of person back then to socialize often. She'd never imagined where she would be now without the help of her mother setting up the modeling business all by themselves right after Chaerin graduated from college. It wasn't a bad thing to have change in her life, and she would never regret all the good and bad decisions she made, neither should she deny who she was. In the end, she will always be Chaerin.

 

"Well then we'll see about that when I get hospitalized for a foot injury," he said exhaling intensely, "Off we go."

A/N Phew! Glad I got to finish this. I won't be updating until next week because I have another week off so that means more updating ~.~ I also need to fix some parts of the story I wanted to change some minor details in order for this story to make more sense :3

█ ▌[CONTENTID3]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID3]