Decisions

Confessions of a Model [HIATUS]
XSYKOTICA


 


 

CL's POV

Well it had been decided. Mom would have her new hired bodyguard by tomorrow morning and I would be getting my own personal one and worst of all, he would be sharing the house with us along with other annoying maids that do nothing but gossip and being stupid.  I had already tried talking to Dad to see if he could change  her mind, but when I called him, it kept sending me to his voicemail, which clearly meant that he was busy.

"Miss Lee, I have your breakfast ready," Sung hwa called me outside my bedroom.  Even though I'd told my maids a thousand times not to call me formally because I am mostly known as CL but the maids still didn't listen to me. They're too afraid of being caught by my own mother catching them talking to me informally.

"Go away! I'm busy," I shouted at her  but I could still hear her mumbling to herself outside so I went up reluctantly to the door and opened it, asking Sung hwa,"Didn't you hear me the first time?"

"Your mom asked me to make you this," she muttered shyly. 

"Whatever!  I don't want that, just go eat that yourself since you like eating," I snapped back. 

Sunghwa bowed a coupled times and apologized.

Then she scurried back downstairs.  I slammed the door shut and looked back at the mirror.

"Hmm, I think I should go out and do some exercise." Instead of doing the usual 4 mile run, I decided to just go to my neighborhood and do some warm-ups.  I put on a sporty tank top with yoga pants and adidas sneakers then lastly strapped my iphone on my forearm with earphones.

It was weird for me that I always loved to listen to Teentop, especially on full blast whenever it came to Ljoe.  I'd always wanted him to rap or sing to me but most of the time, he would find an excuse not to sing or rap in front of me, but maybe he's just too shy.  Dating an idol wasn't easy, especially when it came to secrecy  and barely getting to see each other.  However, I didn't need to worry about those little things in our relationship because we both knew that we loved each other, and I didn't think there would be any limits.

I decided to text him to see if he wanted to go out for drinks tomorrow night to celebrate his upcoming comeback, because I needed an excuse to take some shots.  I'm not sure how I'm going to explain to Ljoe that a strange man would have to follow me around almost all the time.   It would definitely make him uncomfortable, and I didn't want him to be jealous over a stupid employee.  When I finished warming up I checked my phone again and got a new message from Ljoe.

Sure thing babe I'll pick you up at 7.

Well at least I have something to look forward to.  But then I realized that maybe my new bodyguard would have to follow me to the bar. Great, the bodyguard is  going to ruin the fun!  There's only one possible way to solve this:  "Find a way to get the new bodyguard fired as soon as possible so I won't have one."

A/N It was a very short chapter but I'm probably going to start the next chapter on TOP's POV If there are any grammar errors/confusion let me know because I'm a terrible editor :P

gg63834994.jpg

█ ▌