Lonely

Confessions of a Model [HIATUS]

Chaerin was horrified with what she did so she went up to the sink and got out her emergency toothbrush and toothpaste to clean her breath so nobody would notice the smell, and quickly brushed her teeth, then left pushing and shoving through the crowds and left the venue and when she arrived outside it was just starting to drizzle and she didn't have any umbrella, but she didn't want to go back inside to ask Seunghyun for an umbrella, because she didn't want him and her friends to see her starting to tear up, and no one can tell whether she's crying anyways at this time and weather.

"I'll just wait here 'till he's done having so much with Bom," Chaerin pouted sniffling staring at her phone then it showed that there were 12 missed calls, then she threw her phone to the streets letting the cars tear the phone into bits of metal scattered on the road. After the awhile the rain storm worsened and every five minutes or so she would hear the thunder roar making her jolt up back into fetal position shivering while her teeth chattered. She could have decided to walk home but it was already too late, and she was getting weary and weak from the harsh weather conditions.

"Maybe, I can nap a bit," she murmured drifting losing consciousness

 

 

 

Seunghyun walked out of the club just in case Chaerin might be there but the streets were empty and when he blinks his eyes rapidly but all he could see is someone sleeping on the curb, or maybe passed out.

"It couldn't hurt to ask someone if they've seen her," he sighed slumping down the lonely road until he reached to the end of the block and knelt down softly tapping the stranger's shoulder. He scrunched his eyebrows confused that the stranger showed no response, but he realized that this stranger must have passed out, and she had a lot of jewelry on, with a silky white dress. 

"Hmmm, if I leave her here, she won't be in good shape, so I better take her to a hospital somewhere," he muttered. When he scooped up the girl he stared in awe of the girl's beauty, but he felt some sort of shock that the girl was Chaerin after all; it took time for him to process that this was the girl he has been looking all along and she must of passed out of how cold it was in the dark eerie night.

", you're lips are blue," he mumbled softly walking at the quicker pace back to the car, and put her in the front seat, adjusting the seatbelt, and pulling the seat back for her comfort, while turning the heater on. He went to the other side of the car to the driver seat, and before he put on his seatbelt he took a moment to have some sort of relief on how lucky he was Chaerin was at least alive, but was deeply concerned on how her lips was still had a blue-ish tint.

"Maybe...maybe I should try to warm them up," he thought leaning in towards touching her icy cold lips. He jerked back exhaling blushing immediately. He instantly put on his seatbelt slammed the accelerator ignoring the thoughts rammed up in his head...

"Do...do I like you?"

A/N Sorry for the short update....I seem to be running out of ideas X_X see you guys later~