Conflicts

Confessions of a Model [HIATUS]

Ljoe's POV

I finally parked my car around the venue, looking back at the piece of paper that Minzy sent me which has the address to her party tonight.  I felt a little doubtful about coming here, but I hadn't seen Jagi in a while, and the last time I saw her, it ended in a complete disaster when we weren't completely alone, and in the end, her mom's friend passed out from drinking too many shots, and we had to carry him back to her home instead of doing something more romantic.  Taking him home was some sort of workout, because man, he was heavy, and he was so tall. 

Seeing CL was a big risk, especially when none of my other roommates and my manager knew that I snuck out of the dorms to come here, and neither do they know I've been dating CL for the last year.

*******

"Oppa you came!" she squealed and going up to me to grab my waist tightly, but when I looked up, all I could see was TOP glaring at me, pursing his lips, then rolling his eyes. I had questions running up inside my head, like why is he at Minzy's party, and I got a bad feeling that Minzy wasn't the one who invited him.

"Yeah, Minzy invited me," I responded, her cheek lightly then glared back at TOP, "who invited you?"

"Oh, well you're looking at her," TOP grinned back, cocking his head towards CL.  CL immediately let go of me and straightening herself up, then awkwardly stood there with nothing to say.

"Well it's a long story," she mumbled while looking down at the floor, avoiding eye contact.  Oddly, I had a hint that she wasn't cheating on me, because they didn't have any skinship at all, and maybe it was just a misunderstanding. 

"Fine, I'll give you 5 minutes, but let's go somewhere more private," I muttered, putting my arm around her and escorting her away from the crowd.

"Wait you-," Top interrupted, but quickly bit his lips anxiously and silenced himself.

"Just go away you bum," CL snapped and walked at a faster pace than me.  She seemed to be infuriated with his response.

 CL's POV

I never felt this embarrassed and frustrated in my entire life. Why did TOP have to go off telling my own boyfriend that I invited him?  First of all, he was forced to come with me, since he was my bodyguard, and now I have to tell Ljoe the truth about what had been going off between us, and I knew that maybe I was being a little too harsh to him, but he really crossed the line, and he knew it would tick Ljoe off as much as I did.

"Look, Ljoe it's not what it looked like," I defended, trying to ease the awkward silence between us.

"I know, just explain quickly, I have to go soon," he muttered, taking a seat on a couch.

"Well, TOP is my bodyguard," I bluntly stated.

"Wait, you're kidding right, a bodyguard? Isn't that a little bit too ridiculous?" he asked, raising his brows.

"You should tell my mom," I told him, taking a big sigh.

"It's alright I guess," he smirked then stood up and wrapped his arms around me kissing my neck softly, teasing me like he usually did.  His cologne was strong, but the toxic smell still , and sometimes, it felt so wrong, but so right.  He let go of me, holding both of my hands and playfully swinging it back and forth, when he looked down at my waist, he frowned a bit then stopped swinging my arms.

"Hmmmm, you gained weight since the last time I saw you," he noted, scrunching his brows.

"Excuse me?" I immediately pouted and let go off him, seemingly offended by his comment. 

"I don't know, but usually the model companies don't like it, you should really take care of yourself," he added.  He looked at his watch then kissed my cheek quickly, "I have to go though, it was very nice seeing you Jagi," he smiled then left the venue, making my thoughts swirl into chaos.

"Am I really that fat?" I thought, almost biting my nails nervously.  I looked back at my stomach and pinched it, realizing that I did gain weight, so Ljoe was really telling the truth.

I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could then took the first stall I could find.  I bent my knees and holding two fingers in the back of my tongue seeing if it would make it any better. I never thought that I would be back here so quick, and I thought last week did the trick, but I already knew the comments that would come up the next time I would come to the photo shoot--

Fat.

 

A/N My readers you are indeed amazing, subscribing to me and commenting, so I decided to give one last update before I leave......but I will explain the rest when I come back~~ Love you guys~~~

gg63834994.jpg