Minzy's Party

Confessions of a Model [HIATUS]

CL's POV

The minute TOP parked the car, I ran out of the car, entering the venue before he realized that I left the car.  I tried searching for my friend, Minzy, who invited me to her party to celebrate her 1st year as a model.  I had a special secret surprise for her, and I knew exactly where to find her.  The place was rather dark for a party in the afternoon, but it had  a special atmosphere with all the pink bright lights.

"There you are, you pabo!" I shouted  while seeing Minzy walking around the bar and taking some shots.

"Oh CL unnie, you finally came," she squealed, enveloping me in a tight hug.  Behind her were Sandara and Bom, standing at the cocktail bars flirting with the bartender.  Although Minzy and them work with me in the same company, I don't really like them but since they are Minzy's friends, I try to be as tolerable as I can.

"Oh geez, will they ever stop flirting with everyone?" I frowned and continued staring at them.

"Awww come on Unnie, they're just having fun," she smiled.  I handed her a box wrapped with a cute bow.  I decided to give her a new dress  since she doesn't know what to wear for next week's press conference about her modeling activities outside of Seoul.  Even though a normal person would usually open would open her presents when they get home, she just had to open it right before me.

"Oooo is this for me?"

"Yes, I know you're super nervous about the press conference, but I know there's nothing to worry about," I smiled, patting her back.

"Gomawayo Unnie, you are such a great friend," she thanked and bowed.  She then dragged Dara and Bom here and started showing off her new gift.

"Don't you think this dress is amazing?" she sqealed.

"Hmmm, it does look pretty," Dara noted.

"Ye, ye, it does!" she agreed while smiling her usually bubbly smile.

"So are you guys ready to party?" Minzy shouted. 

"Hell Yea!" We all shouted. We started heading out to the bar, but then TOP came out of nowhere suddenly, scaring me.

"Dammit CL, I finally found you.  Where have you been?" he asked breathing heavily.  It was obvious that he looked quite pissed that I ditched him so soon, and this time, he probably won't let his eyes off me.

"Holy !  You freaking scared me TOP, next time, don't do that!" I scolded and hit his head.

"Oooo, who's this person, is he some sort of famous model?" Bom smirked while staring at TOP seductively.  He obviously felt really uncomftorable with Bom almost jumping on him like that, but I was even more surprised when he actually started blushing.

"Aniya, I'm not a model, but do I really look like one?" he asked smiling back at her.  I just couldn't believe that TOP was acting like this.   I didn't expect TOP to be flirting back with a stranger.  If omma was going to get a bodyguard, at least let it be a professional one, not some random guy that saved me from a creeper.  Before I could let it go any farther, I elbowed TOP hard enough so he would understand and knock it off. 

"Ya!" he complained, rubbing his stomach right after I elbowed him.

"He's with me," I stated firmly.

"I thought you already had a boyfriend CL," Bom pointed out.

"He's just a friend," I shrugged.  This whole situation was getting awkward, and I wished TOP would just go away  Unless he wanted to be with Bom, then maybe I should just let him be.

"Oh speaking of your boyfriend, guess who's coming to my party tonight to see a very special girl?" Minzy hinted by raising both of her eyebrows.

"CHINJJA?" I asked almost jumping up and down.  I don't know how Minzy convinced him to come over here, butI just can't wait to hug and maybe even kiss him, and now that TOP already has his eyes on someone he'll probably pay less attention to me.

"Hmmm, we'll see, but come on CL, let's dance," Minzy offered, and so Dara, Minzy and I headed straight for the dance floor.

A/N I'm so glad that I got to put Minzy Dara and Bom in this chapter I really liked writing it ^_^ idk should I put more chapters of them? It was just a sudden idea I had x) Well as always I hope u liked the chapter~~ Also I put some links for pictures, because I honestly didn't know how to put good details for that...:/

 

gg63834994.jpg