Chapter 28

Confessions of a Model [HIATUS]
XSYKOTICA


 


"You're here." Chaerin finally arrived to Jiyong's apartment. He didn't have the usual joyous smile like he usually does when he sees her. His eyes were sober, attentive but he didn't show any expression to her. He only had his arms crossed. 
She decided to tell Seunghyun that she had to go back to work immediately to discuss something. 

"You look like a mess." She ignored the comment and plopped herself on the couch waiting for Jiyong to speak. She groaned loudly trying to let out all of her frustrations. Even though they were high school sweethearts their relationship was kept professional and they don't mention much about the past. 

"It's nothing," she muttered fidgeting with her nails chipping off the nail polish. Her mind was scattered all over the place but it was focused on one simple task. Her mind never felt so compressed but so relaxed being here with Jiyong.

"Chaerin nothing always means something else," he replied with his arms crossed. Although there were many things that wanted to come out of Chaerin's mouth, now wasn't the time to splatter her feelings to him. The first thing that should come in mind is the catwalk. Her outfit wasn't exactly ready since she's been out of contact with her management team for the past week, and her mother was too busy to check up on her since she was the one that has to organize the schedules and hotel reservations when the models including Chaerin will be going this weekend.

"Well if I tell you you're bound to tell my mother somehow. I'm not stupid." Jiyong looked back at her with a puzzled expression trying to figure out what's wrong. Even though they've kept their relationship boss to client, he missed the past how Chaerin would tell him everything, but the tables have turned, and he can't control the situation at the moment. It's his job to be keeping track of Chaerin's health, both mentally and phycially. If anything were to go wrong to break that balance, the first person he has to tell is her mom. 

Time was ticking and Jiyong couldn't afford to waste any more time, "Come on Chaerin we have to go to the fitting rooms to try out some potential outfits." Chaerin reluctantly got up from the couch and followed Jiyong out of the office and checked out the outfits that her mom left for her.

Sorry I haven't updated in forever. School kinda got the best of me... Plus I'm running out of inspiration :( I'll try my best to bring better and longer updates 
█ ▌[CONTENTID3]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID3]