Cheated

Confessions of a Model [HIATUS]
XSYKOTICA


 


Chaerin knew that when it was 10:30pm that  was the perfect time to leave her house. All of the lights were out and everyone was in bed catching sleep including Seunghyun.

 

I just hope he won't catch me at this point, she thought closing her bedroom window fully dressed with a purple felt shirtless top, the skinniest jeans she could fit into, black pumps and heavy jewelry with big hoops. The last time Seunghyun checked up on her he thought she was fast asleep, but she was only waiting for her big chance to escape. 

 

She took her pumps and held them in her left hand while walking down the stair railing. There was no point in making unnecessary sounds that make wake someone up. She brought along her blue iPhone 5c in her back jeans pocket and the house keys inside her clutch bag. It was a cold dry evening with a full moon outside shining on top of the city of Seoul. She was ready to leave the house. 

 

She made sure that nobody was following her. She ran as fast as she could to her grey BMV nervously. Hopefully the employees living in the house were heavy sleepers not noticing the sound of the engine starting. Her car was very neat with no dust inside, since it got regularly clean. The outside is just as good maintaining its shine almost like she bought it a year ago. With all the money she saved from modeling she was able to finally get her own car along with her license.

 

She started driving towards the empty highway heading looking for signs that lead her to Gangnam.
 

 

I hope he gave me the right directions, she thought staying alert along the ride. Hoping to relax herself she the radio listening to the latest kpop hits.

 

“Na eureurong eureurong eureurong dae,” she sang along tapping the wheel rhythmically. Her voice had power, yet it had a soft tone that flowed like a river. Even though her career as a model was successful, deep down inside, she always wanted to pursue life as a superstar, rocking the stage with her own microphone. Only those ideas were stuck as forever dreams as her. Her father would never support her with this risky job; spend years training under a company with strict regimes. Even Ljoe told her about the harsh life of being k-pop stars, with their privacy being stripped to the core. He also said that the job is also thrilling. Getting to meet fans across the globe and getting to perform in front of a live audience. He considers it as once in a lifetime experience.

 

 

Without having Seunghyun around she somehow felt insecurity and there was a big risk involving her safety. She put that away that thought trying to focus on herself.

 

When she arrived at Gangnam it was midnight which was very late but she had stayed up later before. She took a quick stop at a McDonalds which thankfully the drive thru is opened 24/7. 
 

 

"I'd like a medium roast coffee please," she spoke to the microphone. 
 

 

"Anything else?" the woman working the drive thru asked her.
 

 

"Nope." Shortly after she got her coffee and then looked for a temporary parking spot so she can drink the roast coffee in peace. Drinking and driving wasn't her forte. 
Suddenly her phone was vibrating with the ringtone she set for Ljoe. She put her unfinished coffee in the cup holder and answered the phone. 

 

 

"Hello?"
"Where are you CL?" he asked. Chaerin could tell with the tone of his voice that he was tight on patience and it wouldn't be long until he would blow up like a ticking bomb. It's happen before and she doesn't plan on drying up his patience. 

 

 

"Don't worry oppa I'm at Gangnam. I needed to get some coffee I felt very groggy at the moment," she explained.
 

 

"Okay." Ljoe hung up the phone before she even said goodbye. She was accustomed to him being in a bad mood most of the time - it's been really difficult in keeping their relationship private from the company and especially sasaengs. If a sasaeng were to find out who Ljoe is dating, it would be a whole new scandal to talk about. The good thing is that the other Teen Top members kept their whole secret affair a secret without letting their manager know but they knew the manager is going to find out sooner or later.
When Chaerin was done with the coffee she immediately went back to the highway. It's been awhile since she's been back to Gangnam. The last time wasn't something she’d like to remember - when she came to surprise him for his birthday.

 

----

 


"What are you doing here Chaerin?" He asked. He was surprised he opened the door seeing his girlfriend with a birthday day and his name on it.
"Well I came to surprise you silly," she said. The idea sounded sweet and romantic but it didn't seem like he appreciated.

 

"You can't be here right now I'm busy," he said pushing her out the door. Chaerin was thrown off and the cake fell on top of Chaerin's shoes. She turned around looking at Ljoe with a disappointed expression.

 

"I'm...so sorry," he began. Chaerin picked up a piece of cake and smacked it on his hair and left the apartment without saying a word. It was frustrating how much effort she put into making a cake, with the help of the maid inside the house. Still, Ljoe was rarely appreciative of anything when it came to their relationship. The relationship had its ups and downs, but it wasn't doing so well at that point.

 

----

 

She parked her car a block away from his apartment. Out of the all the times she walked alone she felt the most worried. There were doubts that Ljoe didn't want to see her in the first place, but there was excitement. Seeing his warm smile and getting the chance to make him smile that way - it was all worth it to her. She rang the doorbell of his apartment three times giving him the signal that it was Chaerin. She walked up the stairs quickly arriving to the second floor. The floors were covered with thin brown carpet with a crystal chandelier in the middle of the hallway. She walked all the way down and made a left to 2A. Ljoe was outside of the door waiting for her. Chaerin walked in first with Ljoe right behind her closing the door.

 

“You made sure nobody was following you?” he asked.

 

“Yea don’t worry about it. Not a lot of people know where your private apartment is anyways,” she assured.

 

“Well, I risked getting into trouble by driving here at this time. I don’t understand what the big emergency was,” she said. Ljoe was very vague when she asked what they were going to do, but all he said that it was going to be a surprise, which tempted her even more to come over here in the first place.

 

“Well I miss you Chae. I really do. I never get the chance anymore to see you, and touch you,” he murmured leaning in closer playing with Chaerin’s hair. He could see how much he affects her when she blushed bright pink. He smiled playfully leaning towards her. In no time he already had his arm around her lower waist.

 

“Ljoe that’s nice of you, but now it’s not the time.”  She said trying to back away but it was no use. She couldn’t resist Ljoe like this, having only a white t-shirt and his hair blond and messy just out of the shower. They never had this much , but at some point they had to reunite somehow. He placed his lips on her neck on it gently. His lips then went crashing into her while Chaerin wrapped her legs around his waist moving towards the couch. She had never seen this side of him before. Usually he’d just resort to making out, but today it felt like he was hungry for more. They laid together on the couch getting lost of the world surrounding them, and only focused on each other

 

He reached under Chaerin’s shirt aiming to unclasp her bra. Her mind wanted something but their lips were locked, going with the flow of their hearts. Then, an odd thought  came up in her head.

 

Why do I smell this unfamiliar perfume? she thought stopping for a moment. Ljoe finally unclasped her bra, but he stopped kissing her.

 

“What’s wrong Chae?” he asked. He wanted to make sure she was alright with this. He was in no need to pressure her in this way; he only wanted her to experience.

 

“Whose perfume is that?” He didn’t respond for a moment. He knew exactly what she was referring to, but decided to play it off like it was his.

 

“Don’t with me Ljoe whose it is?”

 

“Chae listen for a moment,” he said his voice was low and calm.

 

“No you listen!” she yelled. She got up from the couch picking up her bra from the floor embarrassed. She wasn’t sure how to take this all in. The idea of coming to his apartment felt like a good way to reconnect, but this only brought along more conflict.

 

The busy schedules and the fact that he almost never let Chaerin come over. What it all the truth? He stood up from the couch with a poker face. Ljoe didn’t want to tell her the truth, and either way he was going to end up hurting her anyways. Chaerin opened the door of the apartment without saying another word. The only thing that wished out of this relationship is to never return to his apartment again.

 Phew! I really put a lot into this one. I'm probably not going to update for awhile I have a lot of essays and projects to finish this week. Hope this chapter was the worth the wait. I really didn't want to make him look like the antagonist of the story becuase he isn't, just a stupid guy who makes stupid mistakes.  Idk I wanted to make the chapter a bit different but why not this? hueheuehue P.S. don't be expecting because I can only go as far as kissing and touchy stuff eh. @.@. 

OH and Say hello to my beta-reader aphrodite123  she will be helping me with my grammatic struggles xD

█ ▌[CONTENTID3]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID3]