Ending

We Got Married ♥♥♥

24 May 2014

Narrator pov:

1 hour before recording~

Daehyun was already in the house waiting for his wife to come. He seems to be lethargic as he flipped his phone up and down.

“Should I prepare meal for Yeobo?” he asked a rhetorical question as he made his way to the fridge.

“Ham?” he muttered as that was the only food left.

After half an hour of cooking, Hyunae has finally arrived. Being a loving husband, he went to welcome her by the door steps. She smiled at him as he gently asked, “Yeobo have you eaten yet?”

Hyunae shook her head and touched her stomach, “Ah I’m hungry. Are you going to cook for me?”

With that Daehyun broke into a smile and surprised her with the cooked food. Both of them look depressed as they consume their meals whereby none of them make any conversations.

“Are you ready to announce?” Daehyun said as he patted on the back his wife’s hand. They were seated on their beloved sofa. Hyunae avoided his glance and continue looking at the floor.

{MS: What are they going to announce?}

{JM: Going to announce that they are dating?}

 

Taking a deep breath, Daehyun held tightly to his wife’s hand.

“Today, our virtual marriage will be ending. Thank you all the viewers and fans for supporting us throughout this whole year…”


3 days ago~

Your pov:

The moment I stepped into the car, I noticed cameras installed.

“Oppa what’s this?” I played with the camera as my manager signaled me to the enveloped at the side of the seat. It is tied with a golden ribbon. For some uneasy feeling, I reluctantly opened the envelope. It turned out to be a mission card that wrote:

To: Jung Hyun Ae

You will end your virtual marriage

From: The PD and WGM staff

Upon reading the mission card, I could not believe what I am going to encounter when I meet him. I gave a puzzled look to manager oppa who was baffled at the same time.

 

Daehyun pov:

“Bwoh! What’s this?” I questioned as I saw the red letterbox in the middle of our living room. We just landed in Seoul after our final tour performance. All my members were exhausted to even think of anything but manage to compose themselves since there are camera men in our dorm. I took out the envelope and Youngjae started pestering me to open it.

“Hurry up and open it already!” he said with an excited tone.

“You are noisy! Okay I’m opening it now!” I replied slightly annoyed by the former.

As I scanned through the card, I became speechless. Youngjae snatched my card and read.

“To Jung Dae Hyun, you will be ending your virtual marriage of year… Ohhh!” Youngjae looked shock.

“This doesn’t feel real” I forced a smile.


“Yeobo, anything you want to say” Daehyun looked at Hyunae who finally looked into the camera. His eyes were red as he gulped down his saliva.

Clearing she nodded her head and spoke, “Thanks to all your support during this 1 year, Beast and BAP will continue working hard in the future.”

“This doesn’t seem to be true,” he said, “I want to take you to some place”

“What are you doing?” Hyunae looked at him disbelievingly. She couldn’t believe that he wanted to blindfold her on their last day of marriage.

“Come on let’s go,” he pulled her hand leading her to the car as he drove towards the destination.

 

{Gain: This place…}

{MS: OHH their first meeting is in the theatre}

 

“Yah Daehyun don’t do anything stupid…” Hyunae said as she took the stairs carefully almost tripped, “AH yah hold me carefully” once again Daehyun wrapped his arms around her waist and made her seat down in the cinema chair.

“Where are we?” she asked nervously.

“Wait here, don’t open the blindfold yet” he said as he exited from the cinema hall.

“Yah! Where are you going?!” Hyunae shouted realizing that her husband was not by her side. However she remained seated as told and after a few minutes pass, the voice of her husband was amplified.

“Yeobo, you can take off your blindfold now” quickly she untied it and was shock to see her husband’s face on the screen.

 

Your pov:

“Ahhahaha what’s this” I recognized the environment, a cinema. But Daehyun’s face on the screen shocked me more. Realizing what’s going on, my eyes become watery once again, listening to Daehyun’s confessions.

“Yeobo, you are seated at the same seat, same cinema as the year ago. Remember our first meeting? Both of us were unable to accept each other as our partners. Time flies real fast, today it’s our one-year anniversary as well as our end of marriage. Well, time has passed, and I have discovered new things about a new me. You have truly changed me.

Throughout this year, we have our bad times and good times, but I want you to know that I will always be at your side. I love you. Jung couple, forever!”

I spun around in search of Daehyun as tears trickled down my cheeks. I couldn’t speak anything as my voice was muffled with sniffling. Suddenly a pair of strong hands wrapped around me from behind. My husband hugged me tightly, “Do you like the video?” he whispered. He sounded like he had been crying too.

We finally broke apart as he helped me to wipe off my tears.

“Ah seriously, making me cry at the last day” I scolded as I check my appearance through the pocket mirror.

“Bwoh! I prepared the video for the past 2 days” he stared at me, “shouldn’t you be saying something?” he pouted.

“Kekeke thank you” I held his hand.

 

(Interview)

Writer: “Do you have any regrets in this marriage?”

Both of them are present in the interview

Daehyun: “(shook his head) I only feel that why is it ended so quickly. Hahaha”

Hyunae: “I think we are considered lucky to have our wedding shoots taken, went for honeymoon and even had our wedding ceremony. I am contented, really.

Daehyun: “Yeah me too.”

 

It’s time for us to part ways for the final scene in WGM as we waited at the roadside for my manager’s car to arrive.

We smiled at each other, unwilling to be apart.

“So I guess, I’m back to single again” I teased.

“Yah what are you talking about! Then I’m a divorced man now” Daehyun retorted back as he continued, manager’s car came.

“Try finding other woman, and I’ll kill you” I chicly said making him gaped. Feeling victory, I bid goodbye to him as our car went off.

{MS: (laugh) She even gave him last warning before she leave}

 

Daehyun pov:

“Try finding other woman, and I’ll kill you” Hyunae threatened me and lastly giving me a friendly wave, “Annyeong.” *Annyeong see you tomorrow in school*

Watching my wife’s car left, I made my way to the carpark to find my car. Before leaving, PD nim asked me to make a final slate.

“The Jung couple will live happily ever after~”