New apartment

We Got Married ♥♥♥

PS: I decided to change the format and font for better understanding heehees :)

 

14 June 2013

< ON SCREEN >

 
Your pov :
 
"What are we doing today" I lean my head on daehyun's shoulders.
 
"how about an outing ? We never been out for a date yet...." he shrugged. 
 
 
'Ding Dong' "aish who is that?!"
 
"Omo new mission?" as we stare curiously at the red letter box outside BAP's dorm.
 
Dear Jung couple,
Please proceed to your new home address at XXXX Gangdong XXXXX
 
 
"kyahhhhh !!!! We finally got our own house !!!" both of us held on each other, jumping up and down.
 
 
(MC)
 
"They are so cute, looks like excited kids"
 
"They must have waited for this day"
 
"So they are currently the first couple in season 4 to move out ?"
 
"I wonder how their house will look like?...."
 
"Kaja, yeobo. Lets head to our new house... Go Go Go" daehyun suggested as he placed the box of our stuff into the back of the car.
 
"Yeobo this is the place" I called out for daehyun and pointed at a apartment in the condo.
 
Dear Jung couple.
Once you enter into the house, there will be no turning back
Home Sweet Home~
 
After reading the mission card, the urge to enter in become more vivid as I punched in the passcode.
 
"Wait, don't we need to consider? what if it's a empty apartment without furnitures and blah blah blah" there he goes again worrying about useless stuffs. Blood type A huh...
Without letting him to finish his blabbering, I pulled him into the flat .. "woah" the words escape from both of our lips, the interior design was painted mainly in white and all the furnitures were well equiped.
 
 
 
'Alright prepare yourselves, we are rolling in 5 minutes time" announced the PD nim, his voice is always coarsed and irritating to wake us up from our nap.
 
@Ae_Jung_93 : Sneak  peak of me and @BAP_Daehyun 's new house~ kekeke* I posted on twitter just to flaunt to our friends and tons of fans, dont be jealous...
 
@ljoeljoe1123 : @Ae_Jung_93  Invite us ! I want to get married too @_@
 
"We should have a housewarming and invite our friends and members" daehyun suddenly jumped up after reading his tweets.
 
"Catered food? Don't ever think that I will cook for so many people" I groaned, I knew that he would have the 'my yeobo will cook for you guys' thoughts coming across his mind. But cooking for 6+5 members and friends gave me a headache, nope even if it's catering I would still have to clear up the mess made by them, they are guys afterall....
 


 

"How do you think about the house ?"

HyunAe: "Kamsahamnida to all WGM crew, kekeke I finally got my own house (fake sob). It was daebak and we really like it"

 

"Who are you planning to invite for the housewarming?"

Daehyun: "Invite Byunghun they all for the first session then after that our members for the second one ? 



 

The filming for the whole morning has ended and daehyun has to rush off for his schedules leaving me behind as I had to film for the next half.

'Will you be alright? Without a person to argue with' my ring tone rang at the middle of the filming.

"Yeobosaeyo? Oh Daehyun ah, waeyo ?

"Yeobo ah, I'm at music bank having rehearsal, will you come and visit?"

"Me? what for ?"

"Aish just come ! See you later!" 

"Wait....." tooot he hung up 

*How dare he hang on me ! and what is he up to? It's not even scripted* I grumbled.

 

" Do you want to prepare food for the visit ?" PD nim asked

"PD nim, it's not scripted. Do I really have to visit him?"

"Hyunae, sometimes you have to be flexible, don't follow blindly to the scripts"

"Neh..." *you are the one who always ask us to follow the scripts tsk, bipolar..* I scoffed sacastically

Preparing kimbap is tiring and I'm definitely prepared to get sweared by my members when I get home. I had gotten a piece of their mind, no it should be minds. Considering how many dissatisfation they had on me cooking for BAP members. Maybe one day, I shall cook for them.... maybe...



"Everyone, I now outside BAP's waiting room, shhhh" I did a little MC myself as I slowly opened the door. Daehyun's eyes were totally glued to the screen plus his mouth were wide open just that his saliva isn't drooling out.

"Watching After School sunbaenim's live performance is entertaining right ?" I finally spoke out with a tinge of jealousy. He jumped out of his seat and looked surprise like a kid caught by his mom after he did something bad. 

"Yeobo you are here" he hugged me

"Here, kimbap, eat it" I eyed dangerously on him.

 

Daehyun pov:

*uh oh busted! Didn't knew hyunae was behind me. After School noonas really look pretty and y with the 'pole dance' Why is she acting like she is annoyed, is she jealous? I thought we are....yeah must be me thinking too much*

"Hey it's EXO !" i cleared my throat pointing to the screen, trying to move her attention and it works.

"omo omo chen's voice !" she screamed like a fangirl, grabbing my arms tightly." huh? since when is she a fan of him ? how come I didn't know ? But I gotta admit, even I started to become a fanboy of his voice"

 

"Congratualations EXO for winning" the MCees announced. Suho hyung was bawling out loud making his speech.Poor hyung, the group must have work hard for it but why isn't baekhyun crying ?

"Let's go and congratulate them" I stood up leading hyunae to the room with the cameras following.

 

 

"Congratualations !" we barged into their waiting room. Hyunae immediately walked up to Baekhyun.........

 

To be continued~

 

 

Congrats to EXO first win at music bank 130614 ! I am fangirling now... Exotics