Jeju island

We Got Married ♥♥♥

{“Today we have EXO Baekhyun sshi in the studio, welcome!” (Claps)}

{BH: “Thank you, I always hope to come here, today I will do my best”}

 

Your pov:

Finally alighting from the ferry, there is a van waiting for us to pick us up to the hotel.

“How long will we reach” I asked the driver tiredly, “2hours”. Youngjae who was beside me snickered, “can’t wait to see your husband?”

“You know that Daehyun has changed a lot?” he said. I looked at him bewildered, “Like?”

“He always acted manly on screen but inside our dorm, he becomes like a kid.”

“So what differences do you face after this marriage?”

“Other idol groups seems to keep a distance away” I laughed looking out of the window to see that it is reaching,

{Mi sung: “Does she mean by male idol groups?”}

{BH: “She is quite popular among guys”}

{Mi sung: “Baekhyun goon is friends with her?”}

{BH: “Yeah, I am close to both of them. We are also classmates”}

“We are here” we exclaimed in happiness. Being the gentleman, Youngjae helped me unload the luggage. *Wonder what is Daehyun doing now?*

 

Daehyun pov:

“When is Yeobo coming” I whined but stopped when Jessica noona glared at me.

“Oh please stop whining, she will be here soon. Why? You hate being with me?” she frowned teasingly.

“Ani” I quickly clarified. *Aish I should be the one with her right now!*

“YAH Daeseobang!” noona’s sharp voice rang through the lobby, “Come here quickly. Hey hurry up!”

“Look, all the decorations are done” she claimed in excitement. *BWOH?! Purple color every where?*

“NOONA, what’s this. It’s all purple, do you think Hyunae will like it?” I tried to take out the purple balloons from the seats.

{BH: “Hyunae likes gold color. Things that are shiny”}

{“EHHHHH?? Ahjumma favorite”}

{BH: kkekeke yeah, Daehyun like fluorescent colors”}

{Jungmin: “They sure like odd colors. In fact if they decorate the ceremony into those colors, it would be striking”}

{“That would be interesting”}

“Yah! Haljima! She will like it, I promise.” She slapped my hands off the chair.

“I don’t know what to do anymore” I plopped down the seat while watching the tough sister-in-law and the crew do everything.

 

{Jo kwon: “Jessica is just like Jea noona. Both of them are scary”}

{Misung: “She sure did well as a love bridge, making Daehyun miss his wife more”}

 


(Interview)

Writer: How do you feel when you are not with your spouse?

Daehyun: “When I’m with Noona, I feel that she is draining out all my energy… (sigh) she is a scary noona. I felt uneasy when Youngjae is travelling with her. At that time, I really hope that wife can come quickly.”

Hyunae: “When I’m with Youngjae, it just doesn’t seem right. Kekeke Perhaps it’s because I’m not travelling with my husband on this wedding day…”

Writer: “Are unhappy with Jessica going with Daehyun?”

Hyunae: “Nope definitely not, just that I could have guessed that Unnie might bully my husband.”


“Yeobo!” Hyunae called out, “Ah Unnie, why is it so purplish?” she groaned.

“Are you tired” I asked gently, tapping her hands.

 

Your pov:

“Are you tired” his gentle voice echoed. *Gosh he is so sweet* I nodded my head. Lucky for us that, youngjae and sica unnie was at a corner discussing on the wedding preparation, leaving us to have some free time on our own.

“So did you miss me?” he teased.

“Yeah, it’s an excruciating 5 hours journey”

“Let’s walk along the beach”


“Yeobo, since we are holding a wedding ceremony and photoshoot tomorrow, how about let’s get married for real?” Daehyun blurted out. I froze on the spot those words manage to make my heart stop. Realizing what a mistake he made, he giggled, “We can get married in our hearts just like those Hollywood stars do it privately. No one will know… since no one can read our minds” he held my hands tightly.

“What is that suppose to work?!” I said, back to my normal self, sighed and shove his hands away. “What is this, without even asking for parents’ permission? Who says my parents will approve?” I joked around.

“Yah! Jung Hyunae, do you not know how much your mum likes me” he said seriously, “She loves me like her own son. Don’t you like me?!”

 

{Misung: “OMO, he is being so direct”}

 

*Self-claimed* I shook my head. “Liking someone, getting approval to marry and assets all those. You have to plan on how you can live with me and stuff. Am I correct or not? Do you even have money to buy a house?”

“…”

“Forget it what marriage when you don’t even have a plan” I retorted.

“Yeobo, why are you so agitated” he tried to do aegyo.

“Ani, just that you suddenly talked about marriage” I said in a more calm voice than previously, “It’s getting late, we got to go back”

“Ok”


‘knock knock knock’

“Who is it” Jessica called out. It was one of the writers coming to get us to attend a pre-rehearsal of the wedding ceremony for tomorrow, Daehyun and Youngjae was there too. As we walked down the aisle with my hand around his arm while Jessica and Youngjae was standing behind, it feels like a real wedding going on. Daehyun looks stiff too perhaps he is in the same nervous condition as me.

“Tomorrow, the bridesmaid and best man will stand in front, then both of you will walk on the aisle” PD nim explaining, “this is a marriage cert for you to sign tomorrow” he placed a white piece of paper on the table.