They are.....

We Got Married ♥♥♥

Hey everyone {} means comments from the studio. Please upvote And i wrote a long chapter for this, because I love you guys, my 81 subscribers! Any characters or scenes you want me to add in the storyline just comment :) 

 

~Today we have Himchan as our guest in our studio~

“Knock Knock Knock”

“Who is that?” Jessica asked as the door opened and a mission card was delivered to her. She smiled as she read the card.

 

{“Girl’s generation!” the studio cheered and the males clapped happily}

{"Is Jessica close to Hyunae"}

 

“So I’m chosen to be the bridesmaid?” she exclaimed happily. The SNSD members crowd around her making comments.

“Oh I watched their episodes every week, cute couple” Taeyeon said.

“Young too haha”

“Aigoo what shall I do to be the love bridge? Making them miss each other?” Jessica make stressed face.

“Does Hyunae know that I’m the bridesmaid? (Staff shook their heads)... Ahhh~ so it’s a secret cam” Jessica chuckled.

“Where is it at” Sooyoung took the mission card, “Jeju island?”

“Nice place to held a wedding”

“Seeing this makes me remember the memories that I had” Seohyun remarked casually.

Taeyeon made a face, “I don’t even want to remember mine… so unfair”

 

{“I miss the sweet potato couple”}

{“I miss Adam’s couple” Jokwon said}

 

On the other hand:

“Annyeong hasaeyo” Youngjae appeared in the secret room at MBC. He greeted the staffs and sat on the chair in front of him was the PD.

{“So Youngjae sshi is the Groomsman”}

{“That brat didn’t even told us. Why isn't it me” Himchan groaned}

 

“You are chose to become and you are given a role as a love bridge. However you are supposed to make them realize their own feelings….” The PD explained his important mission while Youngjae nodded grinning evily. “And remember not to let anyone know about it”

“Jung Daehyun, you are screwed kekeke” he teased making a video message in front of the camera.

 

Your pov:

I was so frustrated when the WGM staff refused to leak out who our wedding Bridesmaid and Groomsman are. Until I saw Eunji holding a mission card in her hands when I bumped into her in the company. *My bridesmaid is Eunji?*

“Eunji ah” I called out as she turned around. “Are you my bridesmaid?”

“Bridesmaid, me?” Eunji pointed to herself. *So it isn’t her* I nodded and looked at the card that she was holding, yes it is from WGM.

“Ohhh this….. Nah it is Naeun’s couple mission. We are going for a double date” she blushed.

 

{“With Shinee Key right”}

 

“But I’m willing to be your bridesmaid” she said and looped over my arms.

“It’s fine haha they already selected the ones. Furthermore, I wanted a peaceful and romantic wedding, you are too noisy” I and she pouted with her mashimaro expression. I shook my head and laughed at her cuteness.

 

Daehyun pov:

Our wedding will be held at Jeju next week. I wonder which kind of wedding dress she will be wearing on that day. That’s right we went separately to prepare for our wedding suits and dress. The inconvenient thing is I’m at LA now filming our new album and she is also busy for her promotions, thus making us lesser time to meet up or to call each other frequently. Even though I’m in overseas, MBC never fails to ask the WGM crew to follow here and film but it will be a short episode in our hotel room.

“Youngjae ah, what do you think I should prepare for my wedding” I asked my room mate.

“Did you buy any souvenirs for her when you are here?”

“Souvenirs, there I only bought these” as I pulled out a paper bag with all sorts of small gift that I had bought during my free time within these few days.

Youngjae was shocked at the amount of things I bought. “Yah Jung Daehyun you didn’t even buy gifts for us when you went overseas” Youngjae grumbled. “And every time I even helped you with your marriage ideas, what am I?”

 

{“Wah Daehyun sshi is really stingy is it?”}

{“Capricious towards his money, not even once treat us” Himchan said}

 

“Arraseo arraseo, here” I handled him lip balm.

“You bought lip balm for her” Youngjae seems speechless.

“It’s coffee flavor, I bought coke flavor since she loves coke.” I said smiling to myself.

“…..” Youngjae shook his head and laugh.

“What? Maybe when she put it on then she will have the feeling of kissing me?” I protested.

“In that case, shouldn’t you be the one putting it on” Youngjae said.

 

{“Maja maja (that’s correct) the husband should be the one putting it”}

{“Then the wife will ‘hyuak’ kiss him}

{“Will this even work?”}

{"Like I said earlier, if I'm the Groomsmen, the suggestions I give will be much better"}

 

“Oh yeah” I just realized that.

“Daehyun, all the stuffs you buy are useless” Youngjae bluntly said. “Scented candles, bears, hair accessories…. Lip balm, wahhh seriously I’m speechless. Be more romantic!”

*TSK look who is the one talking, you are not even in a relationship before* I glared at him.

 

{“Woah Youngjae seems experience in this stuff”}

{“Yeah I am surprised, he didn’t even dated before” Himchan replied making everyone in the studio gasped}

{“Never had before? Not even once?” Gain curiously asked}

{“He is an amateur then hahaha must be reading all sorts of romance book to gain knowledge”}

 

“So what do you suggest” I snapped in annoyed after all his rude remarks on my gifts.

“Wedding ring or something that is unique? Only owned by the both of you” *Great idea!*

“Wedding ring shzzzz I already gave her a ring last time”

“That is a proposal ring” he corrected me. *Yeah he is right. But what are the things that will be significant to us? This really gives me headache*

“Aish, I don’t know what to do anymore” I lied down on my bed and took a pillow to covered my face. Entirely stressed out…