Found

We Got Married ♥♥♥

 

Please vote for me :)

 

 

Daehyun pov:

Shouldn't have requested her to sleep here, dread now I can't even sleep . 
 
Out of a sudden I heard sniffing sound and then the door closed, *has she left?* I turn my body and notice she's not there, I crept to the door only to see her going into the lift. What the hell ! Where is she going in the middle of the night ? I decide to follow her, lucky for me I manage to keep in track with her despite of her running at first. But when she ran faster into the alleys I lost her. Aish where is this girl?
 
I was searching frantically for her soon after, I heard cries more like whimpers at the street across. A lady-like figure squatting on the road covering her face with both hands. There I found her....
 
I slowly make my way towards her. 
"hyunae ah, ireonasseo" as she slowly lifted her head. The street lights shine brightly against her face, I could see stains of tears on her face. She look confused and haggard. 
 
Your pov:
I'm lost.... Even if the street lights were bright, it seems like the whole surroundings are full of darkness. I can't move in the darkness, I can't feel anything as tears came rolling down again. My legs weaken as I drop to the ground, hoping that someone would come by.
 
Soon after I heard my name being called. I look up and saw daehyun, his face covering with beads of sweat. Has he been searching for me ? I tried to stand up but even if I struggle to do so , I'm still in that spot. Clearly I'm torn out. 
 
He slowly pulled me towards him and hugged me. His hands roam around my back as I dug my face into his neck trying to pick up his lavender scent. After a few minutes later we slowly pulled away from each other, at that moment I could feel the awkwardness.
*Babo why did I even hugged him back...* I frowned as we slowly made our way back to the hotel with a gap between us.