Her true feelings

We Got Married ♥♥♥

Your pov:

My heart felt a tinge of pain to see Daehyun crying that badly. My mind was battling to tell him the truth about the hidden camera but I was worried about his reaction. *Will he be mad? Will he misunderstood me?* ARGH ! It's confusing.... It's all PD nim's fault for pulling such a prank.

When suddenly I felt a warm pair of hands wrapped around mine, I snapped out of trance. "Yeobo since it's still an early night, shall we go out for a date?" Daehyun looked at me in his deary eyes, it was undeniably charming. I just nodded, all the while I was staring and mouthing at PD nim on when is the right time to spill the beans out, right now I feel like a bad wife but the reply is always a WAIT....

"Where are we going ? " Daehyun was driving without telling me the destination.

" You will know when we reach there....Ohhhh we are here"

" Ice skating? Yeobo, I don't know how to ..." I was feeling uptight, I was rather afraid of getting myself falling to the ice. 

" Come on, don't worry I will catch you if you fall" he said soothingly.

(After skating for half an hour )

" Hey should we kiss like how adam couple do ? (face like redbeet) Since it's the last time..." daehyun said cheekily

" Mwoh ! Are you crazy! ....." *I really can't take it ! He thinks it's the last meeting and here he is asking for a  kiss? NO NO NO I'm not prepared... have to tell him the truth*

"I've something to confess!" I blurted out

" What is it? "

" This is a hidden cam, we are not ending yet." I beamed trying to ease the tension atmosphere arising.

Daehyun face fell, " What are you talking about. So this is a game? Are you playing a joke on me ! " He flared up

" No listen to me, it's meant to be a hiden camera for the birthday surprise... I..I..I already against it, don't be like this, the camera is still rolling " I held his arms, his furious look really scares me.

" It will be edited out ! All you worry is on your image...So the video is all made up" he swatted my hands away. At that point of time my heart really hurts as tears began to form at the brink of my eyes. This is the first time he ever shouted at me. 

" That's not true... Mianhae, I'm really sorry for tricking you, don't be angry (aegyo). The video is true... all I said was true" I backhugged him, which I had no idea why I did that. *Aish this is embarassing, someone please help me*

 

[MC]

Omo they are fighting

This is so serious

oouhh where is he heading to!

 

" I feel like a clown to you" daehyun sighed and walked away leaving me dumbfounded. I looked at PD nim hoping he would end the take but it doesn't seems like he have any plans of doing so. Standing in the middle of the icy rink, surrounded by many cameras, my mind went blank. 

I lock even myself in the memories, how about you? This weather, this temperature, this passing wind, will I remember it? " a voice serenade the whole rink. It was daehyun walking towards me...

 

Narrator's pov:

" Quick pass me the flowers" Daehyun urged the crew member working there

He cleared my throat once again before entering the ice rink. His voice serenades the whole area as he made his way towards the dumfounded Hyunae.

"Stop dreaming" Daehyun pinched Hyunae's cheeks as she snapped out in trance. She looked completely bewildered by the sudden change of Daehyun's emotions. 

 

Daehyun pov:

" Did you notice that something is off... Today's hidden camera mission success! " I annouunced leaving hyunae who is clearly still in the other dimension.

" Wait What?! Secret camera on me ? but I thought it's suppose to be you " she exclaimed

" I did a good job didnt I ? hahahah"

 

" Annyeong haseyo" Daehyun entered a white room and was handed a mission.

Happy Birthday Jung Dae Hyun

make a wish 

" A wish ? " he questioned

" Yes a wish, any wish" PD nim voice out

" hmmm then I wish to know how my wife's feelings to me is. She doesn't show out most of the time, so I guess that's what I want for"

".....................Hidden camera??..................................."

[MC]

Ahhh so it's hyunae being pranked on all the time?

So she is the main lead of the whole thing?

The PD really think full of weird ideas

 

"This is so absurd. You should be the one getting fooled " hyunae pouted unhappily.

" But I'm glad that your feelings are shown to me." I smiled and hugged her.

"Yah Jung daehyun , what's with the skinship!" 

"hey you are the one who initiates the backhug first! " I said firmly.

"thhaattt'sss because you are acting all flare up, liar" she refused to meet my eyes but her ears are red.

 

(Interview)

Hyunae: "kekeke I almost thought that he is a bipolar. Was really shocked, didn't expect I would be the victim. Wah this is so unexpected. I feel embarass after that incident"

 

Daehyun: "When she backhug me (small giggles), at that point of time is the most heartwarming and knowing that she meant every words in the video, this is the best birthday gift I've ever had. Thank you WGM"