Cold war

We Got Married ♥♥♥

Daehyun pov:

"What do you want!" from her tone I could sense that she is really annoyed. But what can I do, I can't take back the words that I said and shoved back into my mouth. One thing now in my mind is to stop her and apologize. Finally I got the chance and I'm not going to miss it. 
 
" I'm sorry " I muttered with a blank face hoping that she could get my message. I still can't forsake my ego and saying sorry is exceeding my limit.
 
" DON'T SAY IT IF YOU DON'T MEAN IT, NOW GET LOST ! " she snapped and pushed me aside. This girl seriously has anger issues...
 
"Can you cool down, I'm truly sorry. You know I don't mean what I said" I touch her elbows gently and state intently into her eyes. Hoping that this will soothe her anger. 
 
Your pov: 
"fine" I hesitated 
 
"yeah!" he cried happily while intertwining his fingers with mine.
 
"Daehyun please give me time to think about this relationship" as I moved backwards away from him, I could see his jaws dropped, hanging in the air. 
 
We stood there in complete silence, I did not dare to look into his stare. 
 
"hey why are you both here?!" chanyeol called out. *thank you so much* I thought as I ran towards the gang, trying to get out of the awkwardness while daehyun's gaze never left me.
 
________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Daehyun pov: 
Eversince that day she has been skipping lessons, reason was she has schedules but I know I'm part of the reason. Today is Kcon concert, wherby many artists attend thus she can't possibly skipped it since beast was one of the invited ones.
 
*"Daehyun please give me time to think about this relationship"* those 
words kept repeating in my head. Why is she so heartless and petty? 
 
I waited for her group to arrive at the red carpet, they were the last few guests to arrive. She looks gorgeous wearing a white sparkling dress which contemplates to her pale skin.