Daehyun's birthday 2

We Got Married ♥♥♥

Your pov:

At the dining table Daehyun remains quiet and keep staring at me

"Yeobo hurry up eat your seaweed soup" I broke the silence and cut off the eye contact from him

"Arraseo.... Kamsahamnida" he casually rubbed his eyes which are slightly watery. *OH MY GAWD, IS HE GOING TO CRY ?!*

"I guess this is the last dinner.... Ohhh what would you like for your birthday present?" I clapped my hands to lighten up the spirit. Daehyun immediately looked up from his bowl, smiling cheesily. *OOps Bad idea for asking*

" Bobo (kiss) " he tapped his luscious lips

 

~Awkward Silence~

 

" .................................. did you celebrate with your members just now?" *Aish this Jung daehyun making me blushed, stupid cheeks stop reddening*

"Yah, why are you changing the topic"

"what?" I act innocently while getting up from the seat

"I said what I want for my birthday present, so give it to me" he grabbed my wrist.

 

[MC]

Yes, That's right! Grabbed her and kiss!

That's so manly

Somehow feels like hyunae is getting stucked in daehyun's words

Kyahhhhh kiss, kiss, kisss

Aish Kwonnie you should did that last time too

Yeobo....(whined)

"Haljima!" I screamed and slapped away his hands

"Aish so frustrating, just finished your soup !"

=========================================================================================================================

(Interview)

{"What were you thinking at that time?"}

Daehyun: " Hyungs taught me that girls like guys with manly side, so I guess I try it on the last meeting "

 

Hyunae: " KEKEKE he really thinks the marriage is ending isn't it. But... it shocked me seriously hahaha I didn't expect him to grabbed me in that way..."

{" you didn't like it"}

Hyunae: " A little, I like guys who takes initiative "

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Daehyun pov:

"Daehyun ah, I have to go for a schedule to go"

"What now?! but but it's my birthday, aren't we celebrating?" I mumured gibberishly

*I thought I could celebrate with her.... Guess I have to finish the whole filming then get back home to celebrate with the BAP members.

She must be going back to pack her luggage (sigh)......I knew it, it must be.....no don't make wild guesses*



Narrator pov:

Daehyun was lazying out on the bed. When he felt a usb beneath the pillows.

"What's this?" the USB was labelled 'to daehyun'

He plugged in the usb cable in his laptop and clicked on the only file in it..... something popped out....

 

Annyeong YEOBONG heehee 

I was happy being your wife, gomawo for being there for me all the time 

When I was a little girl, in my naive mind, I would imagine my knight who was brave, strong, very handsome and will love me (kekeke). But it's a dream that some might call a silly fairy tale that would never comes true in reality until I met you.

During our first meeting, I really have no idea what to do because we were already friends prior to this and it's a bit weird trying to act as a couple. But things changed....

You were there to hold me when I'm lost and my encourager when I doubt myself. Eventhough, I am stubborn during times you are always loving towards me and I'm thankful for it. Today you turned 21 years old, I hope that our marriage will last long so that I can celebrate with you every year.

Happy Birthday Husband and Jung couple forever!

 

[MC]

Ahhh such touching letter

I'm crying....

Who is he calling?

Hyunae ??

 

" Yeobo, you saw the video?" Hyunae picked up in the other line

" What video?" Daehyun lied, sticking out his tongue

" BWoh you didn't saw! Aigoo go see under the pillows, then call me back...."

" puahahaha caught you ! Yeah I saw the video, thank you very much, I like it....."

" Really ? kekeke....." 'ttttooooooottttttttttttt..........' ( the call ended)

"Yah JUNG HYUN AE! Aish this girl. How can she hung up, I haven't even finish......... I miss her" daehyun groaned and flunk his phone to the side.

 

'DING DONG' the doorbell rang

 

" Who is it?" daehyun unlocked the door since he could not see the person through the door's peephole.

(Seng il chook ha hamni da~~Seng il chook ha hamni da~! Sa rang ha nuen daehyunnie sshi...Seng il chook ha hamni da!!) Hyunae sang in her melodious voice while entering the house carrying a cheese cake on her hands.

" heu heu heu YEOBO !!! oohhh... CHEESSEEE CAAKKEEE!!" Daehyun high pitched rang when he saw the latter and without any hesitation grab his birthday cake from his wife.

"Yah Jung Dae Hyun ! you choose cheese cake more than me?" Hyunae pouted. Daehyun quickly placed his beloved cake on the table and hugged hyunae.

"Ani , I like you more than the cake, it's because the cake is bought by you that's why...." 

"Yeobo kamsahamnida, I really like this surprise. But I feel hopeless that I can't do anything for you, I'm sorry for being such a useless husband......this is the ending and I..I (sniff) I didn't pre..pare (hiccup) anything ...... " tears stream down daehyun's face, his face shows devastation.

"OMO, Daehyun ah why are you crying. Haljima, you did great " Hyunae gently wipe off his tears.

=========================================================================================================================

(Interview)

Daehyun: "Aish why did I show my weak side.... I am really upset to end this marriage, I want to know what is my wife's feelings to me, she doesn't show it often..."

Hyunae: " hmmm I was completely shocked when he cried, it was unexpected. I feel like a bad woman kekeke. But this make me thought of in the future if this virtual marriage really ends someday, how will we feel... I think I would probably in the same state....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: hahahah I better update soon, if not I'm going to lose my readers:(

 

Thank you NanaShiningPrincess & jongstal4eva for upvoting ! ^^~