Who are they?

We Got Married ♥♥♥

PD pov:

After the meeting with both companies representatives, we had made a final decision to let the Jung's have their honeymoon at Jeju island instead of Paris that they requested.

It was another day of filming, upon counting the number of days we film, it has been 4 months since both of them are married. 

"The setup is ready" my assistant whispered.

 

Daehyun pov: 

Just finish our dance choreography for Badman and I'm torn out. Unfortuately my schedules doesn't allow me to take a rest, I have to rush down to my WGM home but it's alright since I will be seeing my yeobo there. She's my boost.

"Here is your script" the assistant noona handed me. *Thank goodness WGM is flexible if not I have to memorise so many lines*

"BANG!" Hyunae walked in the apartment quickly, took the scripts and quickly settled on the couch without even greeting me or taking a look at me. *Are you even that busy* I pouted while taking a glance at her before continue reading the scripts.

 

Hyunae pov:

It's such a busy week with all the rush up schedules for radio stations and live performances, promoting Shadow (please imagine you are in all the music performance). It's so hectic, with the insufficient hours for sleep, my temper grew everyday. Even closing my eyes I can see blurry images of my studies and career. Stressed!

Okay so now, I'm even running to manager's car for him to drive me to the second destination, WGM. Can't wait to see Daehyun and complained to him about my packed schedules. Since I haven't been able to meet up with either Byunghun or Baekhyun recently, I've place all my troubles on telling Daehyun even though I knew that he have his own troubles too. But what to do, I'm an O- blood type that will suffocate if I keep all my displeased to myself unlike him, the A group which will keep everything to himself. 

 

 

"Yeobo, have you receive the mission card?" I nodded.

"But why... Jeju?" I protested even if I already knew what's the reason behind these but can't help to feel a pity for not able to go Paris to have our honeymoon. 

"I know it's once in a lifetime" he looked down and sulked.

 

[MC]

Jeju is still in Korea right? Normally people have their honeymoon out of their own country

They must be wanting to go Paris badly.

Yeah all the other couples went to other foreign countries to have their honeymoon...

Jokwon sshi where did you guys have your honeymoon at?

"Bali kekeke ^^" (Jokwon and Gain said proudly)

 

 

"DINGG DONGG"

"Ah mission card, thank you", Daehyun received the mission card at the doorstep, "Mission card again, we have receive so much missions lately". 

"What is it about?" I leaned over to have a look. 

 

Dear Jung couple,

Please go to this (Location) to have your wedding dress picked

and also your bridesmaid and groomsman will be waiting for you there

 

"Ehhh bridesmaid and groomsman?" we look at each other in confusion. *Who could that be*

 

[Interview]

Daehyun: "Quite disappointed that we didn't get to go our desired place but oh wells I have plans to make our honeymoon the most memorable one..But who are those people that will be our bridesmaid and groomsman? I wonder.... "

Hyunae: "kekeke actually no matter where the honeymoon place is, as long as we are together, I'm fine with it (covered her face with hands) sounds cheesy right. I really hope that it will be an eventful day on that day where I would wear my wedding dress"



Behind the scene

"Oh annyeong haseyo" the groomsman was shocked with the mission card delivered to him .

While on the other hand the bridesmaid also received it. "What's this? WGM?" Which couple, Hyunae?"

 

Welcome to Jung's couple wedding,

You are selected to be their Bridesmaid/ Groomsman

for their wedding at Jeju. 

This is the chance for you to be their love bridges.

 

"kekeke this is fun" the groomsman giggled evily.

"Lovebridge?? What do we have to do?" Bridemaid seems to space out.

 

 

 

PS: GUESS WHO ARE THOSE TWO PEOPLE THAT WILL BE THE BRIDESMAID AND GROOMSMAN?