Caught

We Got Married ♥♥♥

Your pov:

" Finally an end for today, good job everyone and have some good rest " PD nim cheered

" Neh" we chorused . I am definitely tired after travelling back and forth from the ice rink. I took out my phone and message Junhyung to pick me up since our manager is down with flu and had to rest.

To: [Joker Yonggun]

I'm done. Come and pick me up~

I waited for at least 20 minutes for him to sent back

From: [Joker Yonggun]

I'm busy with the new album. Just stay at your WGM apartment and I will get you when I'm done with my stuffs...

 

Junhyung pov:

'beep beep' my phone vibrated. *Aish this girl, why is she so annoying*

From: [Little minion]

HEY ! I have to packed my luggage  .... I'm complaining to the leader that you forget about me @.@ .... Hurry ~

(heaved a sigh)

To: [Little minion]

That's why I'm rushing you impatient brat... Just wait ! Stop bugging me

*I can't believe this kid actually booked the tickets back to Singapore and even going with Ljoe to Jiyong's sunbaenim's concert... She's so unpredictable*

 

Daehyun pov:

" Goodbye" I bid to all the crew. The only reason I'm the last one to leave is that Hyunae is still in the apartment. She threw her phone to the side after reading the messages, I wonder why hasn't she gone home yet.

" You waiting for someone ?" I asked carefully, afraid that she is still affected by the prank 

" Yeah waiting for Junhyung to come, manager was sick.." she but played with her fingers and didn't look up. I just remain quiet and sat beside her. 

" How about we have some frank chats since I'm bored..." *yeah she is definitely bored*

"Alright, I will start first... You are going back to Singapore the next day right?" I asked straightfowardly without wanting to beat around the bush. I'm really dying hard to want to know it.

" How did you know " her eyes rounded in surprise and mouth agape as if she had won a lottery.

" I accidentally overheard and saw the concert tickets that byunghun passed it to you in school " I said. *Of course it is not on accident, I eavsdropped*

"Oh, I guess so" 

" Canyoupleasedon'tgo " I said without pausing in each word, hoping that she would get it but I know that she would just ignored me.

"....... " She seems bothered. *Forget it daehyun, you will never able to persude her*

 

Your pov:

*Damn it, should not have taken the tickets from byunghun. Now here comes trouble.. It;s so nervecraking. Should I lie to "him? I don't want him to get hurt again.*

" I really scared that's why I...." he his dry lips before continuing."Compared to him I am not as rich as him, not as famous as him, not as cool as him.. feel like a substitute "

*I don't get why you are worrying so much*

'Ringgg RInggg' it was junhyung calling, "Yah Jung HyunAe I reached, come down now"

"errr sorry I got to go" as I quickly escaped to the door. *that was close*



" ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS !!!"

" Gosh Lee Byunghun relax, no need to shout in my ears right" 

" WHAT ! RELAX?! shjfjmhfkkhkhgbkash do you know how much you will be missing" his fanboy mode on.

" I don't know... shhhh he is here". Daehyun walked into the classroom..... (This will be updated on idol life in school 2)