Fortune telling

We Got Married ♥♥♥

Your pov:

“Yeobo what’s that?” Daehyun noticed a wrapped present on the corner of the living room beside the sofa.

“Oh that… I almost forgot. Is our wedding present from Sica unnie” as I unwrapped the present.

 


Flashback

“I have to leave in 1 hour time” Jessica sulked as she packed her stuff into her luggage, “We didn’t even spend time hanging out” she pouted looking at me who was lying on the bed. I frowned at this thought. Jessica had to leave straight after the wedding ceremony and I still have to stay back in Jeju for other shoots.

“Anyways, I prepared a present for both of you…” she took out a red box from her luggage. “Congrats on becoming Mrs Jung… Come to think of that, all our family name is Jung…”

End of Flashback


 

“Simply forgetful”

“Puaaahhahaa what’s this?”

“What’s with these couple shirts” which has a photo of them and with a bold font printed Jung couple.

“Yeobo let’s wear it” Daehyun suggested.

Few minutes later~

{OMO!}

{Misung: Fhey look like twins wearing the shirts}

{Gain: Fitted them nicely}

 

“I really have to thank noona for these shirts” Daehyun grinned while staring at me, “Should we wear this out someday?”

“Ah don’t want” I shrieked.

“Why!”

“It’s embarrassing! Imagine everyone looking at you like we are some weirdos”

“But…” before he could argue, the doorbell rang, “Aish, who is it, coming in the wrong timing” as he opened the door.

They were given a mission, “Evaluate each other as husband and wife by fortune telling” Daehyun announced to the camera.

“Eyyyyy? Let me see” I snatched the mission card to read again, “Evaluate? Fortune telling? Address is at…” we stared at each other when he started laughing, “Yeobo lets go” he held to by hand as we headed out ignoring the fact that we are still wearing the couple shirts.


Shopping mall at district XXX~

 

“It’s here” Daehyun pulled me in the shop, excitedly.

“Hold on, what is the fortune teller evaluate that we are not compatible with each other” I remarked, Daehyun paused for a while, “It’s alright, just for fun, don’t take it seriously.”

 

“Annyeong, come in” an older lady came out to greet us as we shyly entered the room. She passed us a piece of paper and told us to write down our birth names and birth dates.

She smiled and flipped few pages of that thick book on her desk it should be the fortune telling book I guess.

“Let’s start with the husband first” she break the silence.

“Neh” Daehyun nodded.

“You are a person that will open yourself up to someone that friend that friend will stick by your side through thick and thin. Your thoughtful consideration and honest opinions win you many friends. You will have long lasting friendships throughout your life because you are a caretaker.”

Daehyun smiled widely at the compliment. When she continued, “But…” which his smile immediately disappeared, "but?"

“The only problem is that you sometimes get into trouble for being involved too much in other people's business. Be careful about who you help out because it is not your intention to hear that you're a curious seeker.
 

Your life is smooth. You're lucky to be born with talents that others have to work strenuously at. However, you are not after any distinguished accomplishments but rather look for a content life instead. Pushing the greed aside, you will live comfortably in peace.

“Wow this is so true,” I shivered at the accuracy of this ahjumma, “Didn’t you only have to only trained for 6 months before debut?”

 

“What about me” I asked earnestly. She laughed obviously amazed by my eagerness.

“For you, you are a reserved and a calm woman but there are occasions when you vent out your frustrations. Those are the exact times you share your piece of mind with everyone. Although you have a thick skin and tend to think that things have to go according to your way, your affable charm makes up for that.

Daehyun clapped his hands, “that’s right I always have to listen to her.”

“But she will be able to give you the correct path” she sided me. I smirked and slung my arms on his shoulder, “see that. Follow me will always be the right decision.”
 

“However, this year you might want to be rather careful. Your friendly generosity signals men to think you are approachable. Men are constantly surrounding you to the point that there'll be quite a few rumors and scandals you'll be involved in.” *hmm true enough*
 

“Scandals are you serious” Daehyun frowned, “what about our compatibility?”

She cleared and looked at us seriously making us uncomfortable about hearing the results.

“You are cancer and you are libra. This is not the best match. For the Hyunae, he might just be too difficult for you to handle. You need to surround yourself with positive individuals who will create a harmonious environment which is direct opposite of Daehyun’s personality. Daehyun is someone who prefer staying at home where it's safe and secure however because your wife needs harmony and a variety of entertainment which really isn't your style and her modd swings are far too upsetting for you sometimes...”

 

“....So the compatibility is 67%” she said without any hesitation. *What?! 65% only?!* our faces fell in dismay.

 

“Yeobo, I guess you are not my destined partner” I teased as Daehyun snapped, “What are you talking about?”

 

{MS: 67% is considered quite low for a couple?}

{All: Yeah}

{Gain: Moderate maybe}

 

"But, opposite attract so it's still alright" I know she said that just to console us.


 

"Kamsahamnida" we bowed politely before exiting the place. 

He interwined with my fingers and gave me an assuring smile, "Dont worry. Didn't she said opposite attracts"

 

(Interview)

Writer: "How do you feel after the session"

Daehyun: "Wow, whatever she said about us, is really amazingly true. If I said I'm not worried, I'm must me lying. But 67% is (awkward laugh) quite disappointing. I guess we have to work harder."

 

Hyunae: (Sighed) kekekeke, I believe is every single thing the fortune teller said. I'm someone who is rather superstitous in this kind of things. 67% wasn't withing my expectation. I actually expected higher... So it's quite disappointing..."

 

 

 

 Reference from this site: http://zodiacz.blogspot.com.au/2006/01/couple-zodiac.html