We Finally Got Married ♥

We Got Married ♥♥♥

Narrator's pov:

"You look amazing," Jessica said as she entered the room and saw Hyunae in a beautiful white dress.

"Thanks, you're the first person who told me that," she replied. Just then Youngjae came in.

“I already had everything under control, the mic I will pass it to you from behind” Youngjae said.

“Thank you! I nervous, what if I dance wrongly. Anyways you are a great helper”

"Ah well, just fulfilling my best man duties," he replied.

{Baekhyun: “Special event?”}

{Misung: “Looks like Daehyun sshi isn’t the only one preparing events”}

Before walking into the wedding area, the couple have their last check, looking at their reflections on the floor-length mirror.

{Jokwon: “They really look good together, couple look”}

{Gain: “Like an old saying, if you keep interacting with a person for long, you will develop similar features.}

I looked at her reflection and mine on the floor-length mirror. We could have been a wonderful couple. This could have been our wedding. I could have been the one waiting forher.

"Nervous?" Daehyun asked.

"A little," Hyunae replied without confidence. He looked at her shaking hands and back at her meaningfully. "Okay, a lot," she admitted. She laughed nervously as he smiled at her.


Your pov:

"Ready?" Daehyun asked when we were in front of the wedding aisle. I took a deep breath. Looking at Daehyun who look smart and handsome in his black suit.

"Ready," I replied exhaling heavily. We joined arms as we entered in. Slowly, pacing on the aisle, it was beautifully decorated with white and purple, minus the best man, bridesmaid and crew, it seems like real private wedding carrying on.

“Must we read the vows ourself?” Daehyun questioned. The best man and bridesmaid took their seats behind us, waiting for the spectacular speech that was prepared.

Suddenly Daehyun took my hands and faced me. His eyes grew intently, staring directly straight into my eyes, making my heart race quickly.

“Yeobo, to live with you and laugh with you over these few months is a joy to my heart. In future, I promise to laugh with you in good times, to struggle with you in bad. I will stand by your side when you are downhearted to wipe your tears with my hands, sharing with you all my riches and honors. Because when I am with you, I feel brave and learn many things. I hope that this marriage will last forever so I can continue to provide you with support and care. I will always be with you.”

*Me too, I will always support you.* Tears were formed, touched by the words even though this is just a virtual marriage.

 

{“It’s so touching”}

{“Why are you crying”}

{“Omo, look hyunae is crying “}

 

“Close your eyes” he said. I did what he said, as I felt a cold tingling sensation up my wrist.

“Now you can open it”.

“Wah! It’s beautiful, where do you get it from?”

“This is a love bracelet. I will own the key that will open the bracelet.” He dangled the key around his finger.

 


(Interview)

Hyunae: “I’m touched by the vow, but more happy to receive the gift. Kekeke, this makes me more worried if someday we were to end this marriage… Then it’s time for him to unlock the bracelet…”

Daehyun: “The bracelet is the one at the cravings store it has a meaning behind it. I can see that yeobo is very surprise by the event so it ended well…”


“Will this rust if it’s soak in water too much?” I asked.

“Yeobo, it’s stainless steel,” He smiled as he touched the bracelet once again.

I looked at Youngjae signaling him to get ready while I exited with Sica unnie back to the changing room to get change into normal clothes.

 

Narrator's pov:

Meanwhile, the husband still ignorant about the event that his wife is going to perform, was seated at one of the lounge room in the hotel together with Youngjae and Jessica.

“Yeobo took quite long, why did she ask me to come here. Furthermore, why are you both still here?” he gave youngjae a confused face.

Behind the big screen at the lounge, the wife is hiding there.

“Ottokae ottokae, oppa help me” she whispered frantically at the cameraman.

“Hwaiting Hyunae you can do it aja” Hyunae consoled herself before opening her voice through the mic…

{Baekhyun: “She’s singing, she’s singing”}

{Jungmin: “Look at her hands, it’s trembling”}

(Music start)

“Bwoh, what’s that?” Daehyun enlarged his eyes, alerted.

“Hey have you seen that boy, … Yeah you got me crash and burn.

I can’t believe it, it’s really perfect
I am breathless, it’s not fair
Your eyes, your lips, you’re everything really left me shook up

Like a fool, I lost myself to her unforgettable first impression

It’s like my heart is broken
My love is on fire
My heart beats thump thump thump
Please save me (You’re my boy)

Help me help me help me
My breath quickens when I see you
Help me help me help me
When I see you my eyes get dazzled
My heart thumps thumps and looks for you
Where you are? I’m waiting for you.

Oh there you are~” (Hyunae went to hug Daehyun)

 

“WOOOOOOOO!” they clapped. Daehyun was smiling widely, holding his wife in his embrace.


(Interview)

Hyunae: “AHHH this is embarrassing (face palm). I only learned that dance in a few hours from youngjae. Lucky for me that the event went smoothly and the dance is pretty simple. Heehee, he looked happy though. This is probably the first event I gave him. Truthfully, there are other events which are planned before this but after discussing with sica unnie and youngjae, we think that my husband will like this.”

 

Daehyun: “I like it, totally love it. It’s something that I will forever remember… even though she got some moves wrong but she definitely got my entire heart. She told me that she spent 2 hours to learn the entire song, my wife indeed is talented, I choose the correct one”


{Misung: “Aigoo, is he praising himself or his wife”}

{Baekhyun: “He praising himself for getting a good wife…”}