The wedding plans

We Got Married ♥♥♥

(Location: Visit to the wedding shop before going to JEJU)

The husband came early to the shop and fitted into suits.  "Where is yeobo?" Daehyun grunts, a hand rested firmly on his cheek, the other drawing patterns on the couch. Wandering around the room helping his wife to look for her wedding gown when he decide to ring up his wife.

“Yeoboseyo” his wife finally answered upon the third call.

“Yeobo, where are you now?” he chimed in a happy tune.

“Coming over soon” with that the line ended. He lets out a sigh and twiddles his fingers on his luggage, “(Sighs) She is always late.”

Daehyun’s eyes immediately widens when his wife’s figure appear in the room dragging her luggage. He jumped out from his seat and smiled brightly, walking towards her, “Look at what time is it now.”

“Hee hee I’m sorry, my manager’s car broke down” Hyunae said apologetically.

“Hurry, I choose the dress for you,” Daehyun pulled her to the fitting room and handed her the ones that he had chose.

“YAH JUNG DAE HYUN!!! This dress is so revealing! Andwae I can’t wear it” the wife shouted in the fitting room.

“Ah Wae!, just wear it” Daehyun laughed cheekily.

 

Daehyun pov:

I purposely choose a revealing one, but I know that she would not wear it. However, the last dress that she wore out is amazing. She just looks stunning in it. My eyes immediately widen at that time.

 

 (Ignore the model)

 

{"Yeppundae, so pretty"}

{"She looks good in short dresses"}

{"Daehyun sure knows how to pick"}

 

"You look amazing," I said as I saw her in a pale pink mesh dress.

 

{"Aiii so chessy"}

{"Beauty will always comes from the eyes of the lover’s"}

 

“I know all along” she replied. I was teasing her and my laughter stopped when I saw one unwanted person strolling in. Hyunae turns her attention behind her as both of us shouted, “Why are you here!” when the second guest came in.

“Unnie! Why are you here?!” she went to hug Jessica tightly. They haven’t met for ages. While I was glaring at Youngjae, he took out a mission card, “We are here to be your Bridesmaid and Groomsman.” *We know it*

 

(Interview)

Daehyun: “Wow this is so unbelievable! I didn’t know he was the groomsman. He didn’t even leak out. Out of everyone, you called the noisiest member of mine… I’m worried what will the wedding be like, really.”

Hyunae: “Daebak! I was shock to see Jessica sshi. I just want this honeymoon to be only the two of us, didn’t expect them to join in.”

 

Narrator’s pov:

“What’s that, mission card!” Daehyun snatched from Youngjae, obviously pissed off.

 

To: Jung couple

You guys will be separated from each other and go with the other party respectively…

……

Enjoy your wedding trip!

 

“HUH?!” the couple look at Youngjae not able to get the mission. While Youngjae explained that he is suppose to travel with Hyunae and Daehyun is travelling with Jessica. The couple’s face immediately shows displease.

“Now we have two tickets, one is to take a plane the other is through ferry. Choose one” Youngjae took out 2 envelops.

 

{Gain: “AHH is the same as us”}

{Misung: “Why can’t they travel together?”}

{Jokwon: “Maybe not enough cost hahaha”}

 

“I will choose this” Hyunae took the enveloped from Youngjae’s left hand without any hesitation. But immediately fell to the floor when it is revealed that Youngjae and her is taking the ferry called Sea-world express ferry.

“Ahahahaha” Youngjae laughed hysterically, unable to believe such a rotten luck.

“Do you want to exchange the tickets? Look at your wife, she looks pale.” Youngjae asked.

“Andwae, ignore them. Let’s go. Tata, we will meet you there” Jessica pulled Daehyun out.

“YAH UNNIE!”

“Ottokae, seems like we are going to suffer,” she looked at Youngjae with sad eyes.

They reached the ferry terminal in the meanwhile Jessica and Daehyun are on the plane, taking a nap.

 

{“Wahh the ferry looks nice”}

{Gain: “So much better than the one that we took”}

 

“I think I will get seasick” Youngjae commented as he inhaled plentiful of fresh air before entering the ferry.

During the journey, the pair remains silent, both of them looks like they are suffering. Suddenly, there was a violent jerk to his right and Youngjae felt nauseous.

“I think I going to die” he said, turning his head to Hyunae on his right hand side. She too felt unbearable of the jerkiness and remains a blank look.


Daehyun and Jessica have finally reached Jeju Island and proceeded to the wedding scene.

"Wahhh this place is beautiful!" both of them let out an exclaimed.

“What do you like to decorate this place to?” Jessica asked. Daehyun just shugged his shoulders, “I am worried about yeobo and youngjae.”

“Have you prepared any events?” Jessica continued asking but the husband just shook his head and took out a card and a pen, “I’m going to write her a letter.”

“Are you planning to give only a card? No event? Do you think she will like it?” Jessica was shocked. These questions made Daehyun flustered, “Noona, I really don’t know.”

 

(Interview)

Writer: “How do you want to set up the area?”

Daehyun: “Ahhh I really don’t know what to prepare. Event is something that I am inexperience. Jessica noona is really scary during the setting up of the wedding place she is very strict and particular… so I think it will be a good one…”

Writer: “Do you miss your husband at that time?”

Hyunae: “kekeke, honestly at that time I think Youngjae and me blanked out. Even now I can feel the pressure, our conditions worsen till the point where both of us can’t talk or stand up… I felt sorry towards youngjae because I picked the wrong card.”

 

PS: Yeah I have 105 subscribers in this story please do upvote too~ love you