Meeting the in laws

We Got Married ♥♥♥

17 June 2013, 10am

 
 
 
PD pov:
All the sets were set up waiting for the husband to arrive. Today is the first time the husband meet his 'in-laws' and my first time working with the beast members. Before the main actor arrive, I told the beast members to act naturally so that we can film their daily lives. They seems friendly and cooperative, unlike some of the idol groups, big applause to them.
 
"maknae ah, do you love daehyun?" doojoon asked
 
"Aish, oppa it's embarrassing, why are you so straight forward" the wife covered her face
 
Before the other members could continue getting the answer out from her, the door bell rang. It must be her husband.
 
Daehyun pov:
"hyung, how do I look ?" I kept bugging himchan hyung. That's right, today is the first time I visit yeobo's dorm. I wonder how does it look like? I've never been to her place before even as a friend, unlike ljoe psh. I wore my favorite t-shirt and skinny jeans, recently I earned a title of muscle man that covered the 'conman' title due to my arms workout during one-shot period. Thus wearing this tight fit t-shirt is perfectly good to flaunt my muscles to my wife. 
 
As I arrived at their doorsteps, I could hear chatterings inside. Guess the film has start. I press the doorbell half-heartedly expecting my wife to open it, instead junhyung sunbae came to open. I couldn't compose myself for a second but immediately bowed 90degrees. I could heard his chuckle, I must have looked stupid, my first impression is gone... Sighed...
 
I entered in with light footsteps and introduce myself to the rest of the members. When I looked up, upon seeing my wife, a bright smile lit up my face unknowingly. 
 
"daehyun sshi, you look like a man in love " yoseob hyung patted my back. This hyung really look like a kid younger than us, it's awkward to address him. 
 
" so how do you address us ?" dongwoon asked curiously. 
 
"hyungnim or cheonam ?"
 
" hyung will do, so we shall call you daeseobang" announced doojoon , making the final decision while the members nodded in unison. 
 
" so back to the topic, do you love your husband?" the eyes were shifted back to yeobo. *I hope she say yes*
 
"how can you say love when we just got married? Like is a much more appropriate term" She answered honestly. So that's how she feel...
 
"so what about you?" now it's my turn
 
"No, I still think that being friends is much better" I have a big ego so I didn't want to let others know that I actually love her more after what she said just now. The members seems to be taken aback by my answer as they cast me a disapproving look. I could see my wife's mouth gaping slightly and her eyes were teary. *jung daehyun you babo, how could you say such hurtful words! Hyunae must be hurt. Aish you and your ego* I cursed myself.
 
Your pov:
*How dare he insult me! At least I said like, what friends? Who is the one that confess to me first! This conman, shouldn't have trusted his words* I scoffed
 
To lighten up the atmosphere, yoseob suggested on visiting the bowling station. 
 
On the way to the station, daehyun kept nudging me and whispering but I ignore him completely still bothered by the fact that he denied his feelings. 
 
" Yah shut up stop talking to me, and stop bending your legs!" I stepped on his feet in annoyance. He keeps bending his legs like a ballerina, it's like he can't stand straight even when talking to oppas that's so rude. It seems like he got the habit from the dance moves in one shot. I'm sure that fans will notice it during shows and interviews. His legs are always moving around even if his posture is      straight...