Romantic Daehyun ?!!

We Got Married ♥♥♥

[On-screen]

Location: TS building- dance studio

"Kkeuteomneun gil wieseo mulleoseol suneun eobseo

Ooh ooh ooh oohh heundeulliji ma

Hondonui sigan soge nareul gadul sun eobseo

Ooh ooh ooh oohh gihoeneun han beonppuniya "

 

" Ohh annyeong haseyo" Jongup notice the camera and took abow politely. 

" Are we filming WGM ? Together ? " Himchan inquired while having a self check of himself using his personal 'mirror'. 

(Handed a mission card to Bap members)

" Puahahahaha asking Daehyun to be romantic , yeah sure" snickered Youngjae beside, earning a stare for the husband.

The maknae laughed along and shrugged, " Romantic??? Daehyun hyung, I don't know".

" You can try to sing like what you did in the last episode, we are touched serious .... but try to be more creative " hinting himchan as he knew most of the ideas are similar to Adam's couple episode however it's like a better version.

Yongguk and Jongup are the only ones that did not make suggestions however they patted his back, pitying him from all the remarks. *Hmph why is everyone thinks that I'm incapable of being romantic, damn*

 " Listen, it's not that I am not capable of being romantic, it's just that my wife doesn't really like romantic stuff ! "

" Excuses, all woman likes guys that are romantic ,,,"

" Well not her I guess, she did not even shed a tear during that special event, more likely her expressionless face " Daehyun ruffled his hair in annoyance.



Location: Coffee house

Daehyun has been sitting there for hours, in fact he came early that the actual meeting time. Even the PD and crew came later than him. However his wife haven't appeared yet.

" So have you done the preparations for the theme 'romantic' in this episode? " PD asked, he himself has doubts about whether Daehyun is able to carry out his mission this time since Hyunae is quite a tough character.

" Well I did, sort of " Daehyun answered happily. *I'm sure she will love it* looking at his palm which was written with words.

Just then, the clicking sound of the heels walking up the staircase was heard. Daehyun stiffened and look intensely at the direction and took a deep breathe, *Ok Jung Daehyun you can do it, Hwaiting!*.

Before stepping the last few steps, Hyunae peered through the space between the staircase and smiled. "Yeobo heeeeeheee" she chimed. Daehyun's face immediately lit up seems like all the troubles that he is worrying about for the past hours disappeared.

" YAH yeobo pfft what are you wearing " Daehyun's eyes widened as if the eyeballs are going to popped out from their sockets. Hyunae was wearing a short girly skirt and black shimmering heels. Her pale skin complexes with the pink of the skirt, captivating everyone's attention. 

  (imagine it to be shorter and ier)

 

[MC]

Wahhh she looks pretty

It's the first time seeing her wear dress isn't it?

Yeppundae she should wear often

 

" Why did you wear such a short skirt ! aaaoooo" Daehyun frowned, glaring at the length of her skirt, *why is she wearing this, but it looks nice*.

Hyunae ignored his comment and sat on the chair, resting her cheeks on the back of her hand.


(Interview)

Writer : " You don't like her wearing dresses?"

Daehyun: " Aniyo, I think she looks beautiful (chuckles)...  I'm surprised as this is the first time she shown herself in dress. But I don't want other guys to look at her, Andwae ! Only I can look at her kekekeke"

Hyunae: " It looks weird right hahaha, I just came from a fan meeting and my stylist noona gave me the skirt. He looks repulse that's the sad thing (fake cry) "


" I look pretty right ? "

" No, you're not pretty but beautiful "

" You want to be with me forever right " Hyunae teased again.

" No "

" What ! "

" I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever " Daehyun said tonelessly while peeping at his palm under the table.

Hyunae cocked her head to one side and narrowed her eyes on him, " Are you trying to act cheesy, what have you written on you hand. You memorise all these didn't you?" At this point, Hyunae couldn't help but laugh. Even though he never tried to be funny, she find him hilarious.

Daehyun stayed silent for a moment and his face turning red with embarrassment, *Why do things like that always happen to me? This is embarrassing*.
 
" Let's go there is somewhere I want to bring you to" Daehyun head out, leading Hyunae to follow him.
 
"Where are we heading to ?" 
 
Daehyun pondered for a moment , " To meet your mother-in-law " .
 
" Your OMMA ! " Hyunae shrieked in alarm.
 
" I wanted it to be a surprise " the boy grinned and nodded eagerly.