Teaser 5: Reunion

《 ♦ The Pack ♦ 》
(a week after that...)
 
"You... met a guy?" Anha asked Raena. She nodded, slightly smiling.
 
"Ne. I think his name's Huang Zi Tao. I heard him say that by himself," Raena smiled, blushing. Eunji and Youngwoo looked at each other with a puzzled look.
 
"And... he... kinda s-stole... a kiss from me," she admitted, whispering on the last part. Eunji gasped and jumped in her seat.
 
"MWO!? JINJJA!?" she shrieked. Raena nodded.
 
"Shina, you are so freaking crazy," Youngwoo cursed. Raena rolled her eyes.
 
A girl suddenly stomped into the living room, with an angry look on her face. Eunji sighed.
 
"Another fight, Rara?" she asked.
 
"Zelo oppa just won't understand!" she grunted in frustration, biting her lips.
 
Yea. Choi Hae Ra and her brother, Choi Jun Hong (Zelo), always fights whenever there's a slight problem.
 
"Come on. Do Deltas always have to fight over small things?" Anha asked, raising an eyebrow.
 
"YOU better talk to him, Omega. I'm going out," she snarled, storming out of the room.
 
Anha sighed. Omegas are always told to keep the peace.
 
Haera stormed out of the den and changed forms, running towards the forest.
 
She climbed up a tree, slightly sobbing.
 
"Minho oppa, why do you have to leave us? If it isn't because that Krystal girl, you could've been here now," she muttered, looking up to the sky.
 
Choi Min Ho is her oldest brother, who suicided when his girlfriend broke up with him in Japan. Ever since then, she hated Krystal (his girlfriend) for the rest of her life.
 
Suddenly, she heard footsteps running closer. She, curious, climbed down off the tree.
 
Widening her eyes in surprise, she saw a brown wolf running towards her.
 
 
He seemed a little panicked, he ran towards Haera.
 
"Please, I need your help. I gotta hide," he said in a panicking tone. Haera furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.
 
They heard shouting voices behind.
 
"The hunters are after me. You gotta hide me somewhere," he panicked. Haera, thinking as fast as she could, looked up to the tree.
 
"Come on. Climb up! We'll be safe there," she told him, he nodded willingly. They climbed up the tree, escaping the hunters' view.
 
The brown wolf panted on the branch.
 
"Kamsahamnida," he said in his deep voice. Haera nodded, changing forms to relax.
 
Once she changed, the brown wolf widened his eyes and gasped.
 
"A-Aera-ah?" he asked. Haera gasped, furrowing her eyebrows at him.
 
"Mwo? How did you know my nickname?" she asked. The brown wolf laughed in joy.
 
"Daebak! Aera, it's really you!" he cheered, almost jumping on the branch. She gave him a puzzled look.
 
"Aera, it's me, Chanyeol," he reminded, changing into his human form. He smiled at her.
 
 
She widened her eyes.
 
Chanyeol was her long-time-no-see crush. Haera was Chanyeol's crush, too.
 
"C-Chanyeol oppa! It's really you!?" she asked, smiling.
 
"Aera, where've you been all these times!?" he pulled her into a bear hug, smiling.
 
"Channie, it's so good to see you!!" she hugged him back, shedding tears of joy.
 
"I thought you'd never come back from Japan," Chanyeol muttered, Haera smiled.
 
"But I did. I lost Minho oppa, though," she replied, frowning. Chanyeol hugged her tighter.
 
"I missed you," Chanyeol whispered, shedding tears as well. "Mianhae, oppa," she apologized. He caressed her hair.
 
"YEOL!!!" "RARA!!!"
 
They gasped, looking down. Haera looked right while Chanyeol looked the opposite direction.
 
"Snap. She's / He's looking for me," they both said at the same time, making them face each other.
 
"Who?" they both asked again, making them blush in awkwardness.
 
"It's my Alpha, Kris hyung," Chanyeol said.
 
"Jinjja? She's MY Alpha, Eunji unnie," Haera told him.
 
"We should go down now," Haera suggested, starting to climb down, with Chanyeol following behind her.
 
They noticed, Kris and Eunji were staring at each other, with a shocked expression on their faces.
 
"What are you doing here?" Kris asked in a cold tone.
 
"Well, what about you? I'm looking for my Delta," Eunji flinched.
 
"Mwo? Me too," Kris gasped. Chanyeol cleared his throat, making them both look at us.
 
"Y-Yeol / R-Rara, you're with him / her?" the Alphas gasped. Chanyeol and Haera bursted out laughing.
 
"Hyung, this is my crush I've been telling you!" Chanyeol said, making Haera blush. Kris' jaw dropped.
 
"Wait, you two are in the same pack?" Eunji asked. Kris and Chanyeol nodded.
 
"Actually, I heard Luhan's been to your den," Kris said. Eunji gasped.
 
Luhan? The boy we saved a week ago?
 
"If he had telekinesis like you said, then, Luhan's your Beta!?" Eunji asked, Kris chuckled and nodded. Unknowingly, Eunji blushed pink when he chuckled.
 
"Okay, look. We gotta go now, okay?" Eunji excused. They nodded.
 
Haera and Chanyeol smiled at each other one last time, before seperating back to their own packs.
 
Chanyeol-ah / Aera-ah... It was so nice meeting you again... I missed you... - Chanyeol and Haera.
 
Gosh. His laugh was cute... Why is my heart beating fast? Am I in love with him? - Eunji.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!! Reunion's on the air!! Eunji, better be careful with your little heart there..

 

Congratz, airinnchan!! You're chosen as the ONE AND ONLY DELTA IN THE PACK!!!

 

I'll be updating the next teaser soon!!

I NEED MORE APPLICANTS!!