Teaser 1: Alpha and Omega

《 ♦ The Pack ♦ 》

bold = spoken in English

italic red = spoken in Chinese

italic = thoughts


 


 
"Geez. Sleepyheads," Eunji groaned while glancing at the clock, knowing that the other members are still asleep.
 
It was 6:30 a.m. She decided to take a short shower, tying her hair into a ponytail.
 
She grabbed her grey cardigan and walked out of her room.
 
(A/N: This is Eunji's room, and the den house)
 
 
 
Once she got out of the den, she walked a few meters away. She breathed in the fresh morning air, admiring the view.
 
The dawn sky was a mixture of soft pink and orange colors, some of it started to blue. The cold fresh breeze was wakening her up.
 
She loosened my hair tie, letting her hair sway in the wind.
 
She sighed and sat down for a while, before beginning my transformation.
 
Soon enough, she was a wolf.
 
 
She sighed and blinked for a few times.
 
She stood up and walked beside the rivers. She saw a log on the way, she trotted and jumped over it.
 
She sat down, drinking the river water.
 
Due to her powers, she sensed movements in the forest behind her. Raising her head in alert, she looked around, searching for the sound of her thoughts.
 
"Ahem," a deep voice said. She turned back, there was no one.
 
"What are you doing here?" the voice asked again. She rolled her eyes in annoyance.
 
"Yah, show yourself already!" she growled, baring my teeth a bit. The voice chuckled.
 
Two pair of brown eyes got closer and closer, revealing a tall white wolf smirking at her.
 
"I'm afraid you've just crossed into my territory," he said. Eunji widened my eyes and scoffed, pretending to be surprised.
 
"Oh, jinjja? I think you don't mind if I just drink som water from your river," she protested. "You have water in you own territory. Can't you just drink there?" he fired back.
 
"I just drank a sip of--"
 
"You took two gulps, if I could count."
 
She gasped in annoyance.
 
"See, we never have other wolves in our territory. Even though they get in, they never come to us," he explained.
 
"Conclusion?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at him in confusion. He smirked evily at her.
 
"We kick them outta here," he calmly replied, which pissed her off.
 
"Why you little pabo!" Eunji barked, baring her teeth at him.
 
She lowered her body into a fighting position, growling at him. He chuckled.
 
"If that's what you want, then," he bared his teeth at her.
 
They circled each other, growling.
 
As the gap between the decreases, Eunji ran and tried to strike him. He smirked and avoided here, ramming his front legs at her. She stumbled on the ground in pain.
 
Touché. Eunji thought. He ran towards her, she gave a glare into his eyes.
 
He was raised up in an instant. He chuckled.
 
"Have powers, eh?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.
 
"Telekinesis. Wae?" she scoffed.
 
"Ahh... Just like my Beta," he nodded. She dropped her gaze off him, letting him to fall onto the ground.
 
Instead, he was still in the sky, running in a circle mid-air. She gasped in amusement.
 
Flying powers? Eunji thought.
 
He straightened his front legs forward, preparing to pin her down. She snarled at him, using her telekinesis to fly to him.
 
Just when they were about to hit, that exciting action moment...
 
"UNNIE!!!!!!" "HYUNG!!!!!!"
 
Both of them were distracted, falling onto the ground, grunting in pain.
 
The two voices were:
 
One; Eunji's Omega, Jo An Ha
 
Two; another male white wolf.
 
Eunji groaned as she saw a white wolf (An Ha) running to her.
 
 
"Yah! Jo An Ha! Could you please not shock me for one time!?" Eunji snarled at her. She giggled and helped her up.
 
"Alpha unnie, gwenchana?" she asked, Eunji nodded.
 
The other male trotted up to the white she fought. He was a bit shorter than him.
 
"Hyung, what happened?" he asked.
 
"Nothing, Sehun-ah," the taller one groaned with his voice breaking. He turned to Eunji.
 
"'Alpha'?" he remarked. Eunji rolled her eyes and nodded.
 
The girls changed into human form, the boys widened their eyes.
 
"Naneun Lee Eun Ji imnida. This is my Omega, Jo An Ha," Eunji introduced in a cold tone.
 
"Gosh. Anha's really pretty," the shorter white whispered, loud enough for the girls to hear. Anha blushed a bit. He smiled at them.
 
"Naneun Oh Sehun imnida. I'm an Omega. This is Wu Yi Fan, our Alpha. You can call him Kris," the short one said.
 
"Nice fighting you, Kris," Eunji muttered. "Yeah. It was fun," he muttered back. The girls gasped.
 
He understands Chinese!? they both thought.
 
"We'd love to see your human form, please?" Anha suggested. Sehun stepped up and stopped a meter in front of us, changing first. He was cute, he had high cheekbones and cute eyes.
 
 
Eunji glared at Kris.
 
"You're not changing?" she asked. He shook his head. She gave him a serious look.
 
"Really wanna know?" he assured.
 
"YES. Change forms now or I'm gonna rip your tail off your freaking body," she threatened.
 
"Be sorry for it," he chuckled and walked as he changed.
 
He finished his transformation just an inch in front of her, staring into her eyes.
 
He was extremely tall, about 10 or 12 centimeters taller than her. He had that sharp jawline, his ash-blonde hair was flawless.
 
 
"What? This? Why should I be sorry?" Eunji asked him, rolling her eyes.
 
Sehun cleared his throat, Kris smiled. Eunji's heart skipped a beat.
 
"We'll be going now. Annyeong," Kris told us, walking off with Sehun. Eunji scoffed at him.
 
"Come on, Anha," Eunji groaned, dragging Anha away. Anha was still blushing and staring at Sehun all the time.
 
Eunji was secretly blushing too, soft pink was painted in her cheeks. Her heartbeat was doubling.
 
Gosh, Kris. Your smile was so beautiful... - Eunji
 
Sehun's so freaking cute... Plus, he's an Omega like me... - Anha
 
Eunji? Such a beautiful name... - Kris
 
Anha... Kyeopta~ I wanna pinch her cheek right now.. - Sehun

hmmm.... What's this, eh? Love at first sight??? Kekekeke...

I'll be updating the next teaser soon!!

 

EXO is finally coming back!! Teaser photos will be released starting on tomorrow!! KYA!!! *fangirling* *dying in the room*

Btw, please comment, upvote, and subscribe more!!!