Chapter 2: The Packs Meet

《 ♦ The Pack ♦ 》
"Hey, Kris. We meet again," Eunji smirked evily at him. He flinched.
 
"Whatever. Anyway, you and your pack just stole our hunt," he fired.
 
"Wae, Kris? This is OUR territory, for your information. Unless, you wanted to drink water instead of eating our deer," she scoffed at him, repeating what he once said. They both had a glaring contest, Kris flinched and smirked.
 
"Guys, guys, stop, okay?" a voice behind him said.
 
Raena gasped upon seeing a familiar black-white wolf walking beside Kris.
 
"Yeah, hyung. Just calm down before you let out the beast," a black wolf agreed. This time, Kyumin gasped.
 
Kris chukcled and broke the eye contact. The other 10 wolves appeared, Rain Pack gasped as they were sure they knew them.
 
"Wait... Show us your human forms," Kyori ordered. They nodded and did so.
 
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa there! Y-YiXing ge!?" Jaerin exclaimed as Rain Pack changed forms as well.
 
"J-Jaerin!?" Lay gasped too.
 
"Wait up. You are ALL in the same pack?" Youngwoo asked.
 
"Well, yeah. We have been since we were kids," Suho answered like that was the most obvious thing in the world.
 
"Introduce your names, rank, AND powers," Haeri told them. Suho stepped up.
 
"Kim Junmyun imnida, they call me Suho. I'm an Alpha and I can waterbend."
 
"Beta Byun Baekhyun imnida. I can control the light."
 
Haera shivered upon hearing this, as light was her weakness.
 
"Xi Luhan imnida. I'm also a Beta. I have telekinesis."
 
Eunji and Haeri smirked.
 
"I guess Youngwoo remembers this," he said, pulling off his jacket to show his scar on his shoulder. Youngwoo gulped and nodded.
 
"Wu YiFan imnida, or Kris. I'm an Alpha. I can fly and shapeshift into a dragon.*smirk*"
 
This sent trembles down their backs, knowing that he can transform into a fiery dragon.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo. Delta Park Chanyeol imnida. I'm a firebender. *silently winks at Haera, making her blush*"
 
"Hey. Name's Kim Jongdae, but call me Chen. I'm a hunter that controls the lightning."
 
"Do Kyungsoo or D.O imnida. I'm a hunter like Chen. I can earthbend."
 
"Annyeong. Kim Jongin imnida, you can call me Kai. I'm a tracked and I've got teleportation," he winks at Kyumin which made her giggle.
 
"Kim Minseok or Xiumin imnida. I'm the oldest but I'm a tracker. I have the power of frost."
 
"Zhang YiXing imnida. Call me Lay. I'm a healer."
 
"Omega Huang ZiTao imnida, Tao for short. I've got time control."
 
"Maknae Oh Sehun imnida. I'm an Omega and an airbender."
 
"Omona! I've met you!" Rain Pack exclaimed in unison. They introduced themselves.
 
As they finished, EXO widened their eyes and nodded in agreement.
 
"So, I guess this is the pack's first meeting?" Sehun asked. They nodded.
 
"Why does it always have to be her?" Kris gritted through his teeth.
 
"Psh. Me? It's just a coincidence," Eunji fired back, her heart cringing a bit inside.
 
Kris grunted in frustration and threw his head back, making her and Chaehwa snicker at him.
 
"So... Now that we've met, mind if you girls give us a share?" Kai asked, seducingly smirked at them.
 
"Uh... Sure. Go ahead," Chohee smiled in reassurance.
 
Luhan dragged one of the deers with his power.
 
"I guess... We should be leaving now," D.O said while the rest smiled. The girls were taken aback by their sudden breath-taking smile, slightly blushing.
 
"Y-Yeah. We'll see you guys soon," Jinae told them.
 
 
Pack's first meeting! FINALLY! *collaspe on the floor*
 
So... I'm gonna tell you that there's something in EXO's minds on the next chapter... Kekekeke....
 
What do you think it is????
 
Btw, this is Kris' dragon form:
 
 
Kinda scary, right?
 
So... yeah... *speechless*
 
Annyeong^^!