Teaser 3: Accidental Scar

《 ♦ The Pack ♦ 》
"Who was he again?" Anha asked Chohee. She rolled her eyes in annoyance.
 
"His name's Kim Jong Dae, nicknamed Chen. I saved him from the trap. He was wounded really bad, so I helped him," Chohee explained.
 
"Dongsaeng, you know I forbid you to help strangers, right?" Eunji reminded, Chohee looked down and nodded in disappointment.
 
"Mianhae..." she muttered.
 
The door room suddenly burst open.
 
"Yah, I'm going for a snack. You wanna come?" the hunter asked. Eunji sighed and lied on her bed.
 
"You go ahead. I'm not in the mood," she said, resting her head on her hands.
 
"No thanks," Anha and Chohee said. The hunter sighed and nodded, walking away.
 
"Arraseo," she said.
 
"Don't be home late, arraseo, Youngwoo?" Eunji told her. She nodded.
 
"Arraseo, arraseo!" she flinched.
 
She went to the porch, seeing her cat, Lou, drinking her milk peacefully. She went over, crouched down, and pet her fur, giggling.
 
"Gotta go, Lou," she said.
 
Youngwoo got out of the den house, changing forms. She ran towards the forest.
 
She smelt the scent of a prey, smirking and followed it.
 
She crouched behind the bushes, sneaking on the prey.
 
It's just a small snack, so she found a brown, quite fat rabbit feeding nearby.
 
 
She smirked and got closer, trying not to make a single sound.
 
She got ready to pounce, her smirk grew wider.
 
She finally pounced, only to see that another wolf pounced first, causing Youngwoo to gasp and accidentally scratch his arm.
 
 
"YAH! APAYO (= It hurts)!!" he shrieked, causing the rabbit to flee away.
 
"Omona! Jeongmal mianhae! I didn't see you there!" Youngwoo apologized.
 
"Gosh, how could you not notice me?" he muttered, she scoffed in annoyance.
 
"Well, I didn't see you, that's how," she flinched, examining his wounds.
 
"Stupid," he muttered. Youngwoo rolled her eyes.
 
"You're hurt bad. We need to get a healer. You gotta get to my house," she insisted.
 
"I have my own healer in my pack," he refused, standing up. Instead, he winced in pain because of his wound.
 
"You can't walk home, and you still want to? You're going to my pack, that's final," she forced him, changing forms.
 
He widened his eyes.
 
"You're a tomboy, huh?" he asked, Youngwoo sighed and nodded.
 
The wolf chuckled and changed form.
 
He was baby-faced, he had light brown hair instead of his grey-white fur. His smile was cute.
 
 
His right arm was wounded from shoulder to elbow. He placed his wounded arm around her shoulder, so she can hold him up.
 
They walked home, Youngwoo called out for Chohee.
 
Chohee and Eunji came out, looking astonished by the boy.
 
"Y-Youngwoo, who's this?" Eunji asked. She sighed.
 
"I'll tell you later. I accidentally scratched him just now and he need help. We gotta get him to Chohee's room," she told them. Eunji nodded.
 
The four walked in, Youngwoo placed the boy on the bed. Chohee started healing his wounds.
 
"你叫什么名字 (= What's your name)?Youngwoo asked, as she heard that he spoke Chinese.
 
"我叫 Xi Lu Han," he replied. Youngwoo widened her eyes.
 
Cute.. - Youngwoo.
 
"What's your power?" Eunji asked.
 
"Telekinesis," he said. Eunji smirked at him.
 
Same. She sent the message to him in her mind. He widened his eyes, slightly smirking.
 
Jinjja? Omona! I thought they rarely had telekinetics here... He sent back. Eunji giggled.
 
"Your wound's healed, but it kinda left a scar here," Chohee informed. Luhan gasped.
 
"Mwo!? A scar!?" he shrieked.
 
"Just a small part in your shoulder," she told him. Luhan sighed in relief. "Though, you shouldn't move much now. Moreover, using your power. You'll get even weak then," she advised. Luhan nodded and sat up.
 
"Lee Eun Ji imnida. I'm the Alpha of this pack. The one that healed you is my dongsaeng, Lee Cho Hee. This is Lee Youngwoo, our hunter," Eunji introduced. Luhan smiled brightly at Youngwoo, which made her blush soft pink.
 
"Kamsahamnida. I'll be going back now," he said. The girls nodded.
 
Youngwoo accompanied him to the porch. He smiled at her.
 
"Still, sorry about that thing just now. I swore I didn't do that on purpose," Youngwoo apologized. Luhan chuckled lightly.
 
"Don't worry. It was just an accident," he reassured her, looking down. Secretly, his ears were turning red.
 
"So, annyeong," he said, walking his way back. Youngwoo smiled, still can't take her eyes of him and his cute features.
 
Luhan.. Kyeopta... - Youngwoo.
 
Thanks, Youngwoo-ah.. - Luhan.

 

that's right!!!

 

Congratz for DLovesMBLAQCD!!! You are chosen!! *throws confetti*

 

I'll be updating the next teaser soon!

Subscribe, apply, comment, and upvote!!