Chapter 1: The Hunt

《 ♦ The Pack ♦ 》
[Fast forward from the prologue, one week after the teasers]
 
 
 
One day, all the Rain Pack members went out hunting, stalking on two deers nearby.
 
"Jaerin, no sight of anyone else, right?" Chaehwa asked. Jaerin closed her eyes, opening them again in the next second.
 
"So far, no."
 
They smirked, moving closer to the deers.
 
"Chaehwa, mute us," Haera ordered. She nodded and used her power to make them unhearable.
 
"Okay, Youngwoo-ah. Nice and slow," Kyori told her. She nodded and took a deep breath, letting her bones out of her back.
 
"Slowly... Slowly..." Kyumin muttered.
 
Raena and Jaerin gasped and popped their head up, their gaze was sharp, looking at all directions.
 
"We got company, girls," Raena said.
 
"Aish! Cut me some slack here!" Youngwoo gritted through her teeth.
 
"Just stay quiet, will you?" Eunji barked.
 
"We ARE muted, right?" Jinae reminded.
 
Youngwoo's bones reached the deers' legs, entwining it. She let out a small grunt as she gripped them and pulled them back.
 
Chaehwa and Anha jumped and bit its necks, killing it.
 
"Asa!" Chohee cheered.
 
"Breakfast is served, then," Haeri said, smiling. As the Alphas was about to sniff it, a deep male voice was heard.
 
"Yah! That was our hunt!" it shouted.
 
Eunji smirked in a devilish way as she recognized the deep voice.
 
Chaehwa dropped her power, making them hearable again
 
Just as Rain Pack turned, they saw another pack--also 12 wolves, all male, familiar--glaring at them. A tall white wolf was in the front, whose glare was the deathliest.
 
"Hey, Kris. We meet again," Eunji smirked.
 
 
 
Sorry is this is such a short chapter...
 
But EXO and Rain Pack's first meeting and introduction will be on the next chapter! Who's excited???
 
EXO's album is finally released!!! KYA!! My fangirls are coming out!!!
 
What's ur favourite song? Mine's Don't Go, Wolf, Let Out the Beast, Baby Don't Cry, and My Lady...
 
By the way, I was searching in YouTube when I found this:
 
 
My mind was like, OMG this...PFFT! HAHAHA! *RLAB*
 
This story suddenly came in my mind when I watched this. I mean, look;
  • Xiumin is a tracker in EXO Pack. A tracker's job is to find the target's scents. Here, he's looking for ingredients. Similiar, right?
  • In 6:03, Chanyeol sniffed the sandwich. Wolves sometimes sniff their food. ^^
  • 6:37 = Tao, such a modest Omega T.T... Tracker Jongin was even disgusted
  • 6:58 = Kris, like such an Alpha he was, he ate two bites. So did Luhan the Beta in 7:10.
  • 7:38 = Baek, a Beta, would do such a thing to his Alpha. He ate the rest and gave Junmyun the leftovers. Poor Alpha T.T... I'll make u a sandwich someday ^^  /slapped/

Just because their comeback concept is wolf boys, they go way all over there. Kekekeke.....

 

A/N: NOTICE FOR --STARLIGHTMELODY! I changed my ulzzang into Lee Dasom, thanks^^ (she's working on the poster...)

 

I'll update soon!