Teaser 2: The Wolf Trap

《 ♦ The Pack ♦ 》
Who was that who Eunji unnie met? Cho Hee thought, furrowing her eyebrows.
 
Lee Cho Hee is Lee Eun Ji's 19-year-old younger sister, placed as the healer of the Rain Pack.
 
When she suddenly heard soft whimpers by a distance, she stood up, walking to find the source of the sound.
 
She walked in the forest, she widened her eyes as she saw a brown wolf caught in a wolf trap.
 
 
 
 
"Omona! G-Gwenchana!?" she asked, trotting towards it. He seemed surprised that she was here.
 
"Help me, please," he told her. Chohee examined the trap, she picked the lock with her claw.
 
Once he was free, he tried to stand up, but his paw was injured.
 
"Can you stand? You need any help?" Chohee offered. The wolf shook his head.
 
"Ani. Gwenchana," he refused.
 
Just that moment, he changed into his human form. Chohee widened her eyes, her heartbeat doubled.
 
Dark hair, sharp and chiseled jawline, high cheekbones.
 
 
Chohee changed as well, examining his injuries.
 
"We need to get to the river," she suggested. The guy nodded willingly.
 
They walked to the river, Chohee got some water on her napkin, wiping the blood off his wound.
 
Little that she knew, the boy was staring intensely at her all the time.
 
Chohee placed her hand on his wrist, closing her eyes. She used her power to heal him.
 
It was working, the wound closed up, she smiled and opened her eyes.
 
"Thanks," he said, smiling. They smiled at each other.
 
"Choneun Kim Jong Dae imnida. Call me Chen," he said. Chohee lightly smiled.
 
"Lee Cho Hee imnida," she smiled back, slightly bowing her head.
 
He chuckled.
 
"You're such a great healer," he praised, which made Chohee blush for the first time in her life.
 
"T-Thank you," she stuttered, blushing redder.
 
"What's your power, then?" she asked.
 
He widened his eyes, frozen in his spot.
 
"I-I'd r-rather not s-show it to you," he stuttered in nervousness.
 
"Well, you can just tell me," she insisted. He sighed.
 
"I can control lightning. Plus, I can make lightning and thunder storms happen. That's why I don't wanna show it," he said. Chohee mouthed an 'O' in understanding.
 
"So, I gotta go now. Your hand's okay, right?" Chohee told him. He twisted the corner of his lips.
 
"Well, it still hurts a little, but... I'm sure I can walk home," he reassured her, smiling. She chuckled lightly.
 
"Alright. Don't hurt yourself again, okay? It was nice meeting you, Chen," she blushed when she mentioned his name.
 
Chen chuckled, making her blush more.
 
She smiled as she walked away.
 
Omo. Why is my heart beating so fast? - Chohee
 
Thank God she was here. I could've died just then. I think I kinda like her... - Chen


There you go, Chen Chen... Healer's there for you.. kekeke...

 

The next lucky girl will be up on the next chapter!!!

please apply more for me, pweasseee... *buing buing* *gwiyomi*

Comment, subscribe, apply, upvote!!!