Chapter 5: What... Are You Doing Here?

《 ♦ The Pack ♦ 》

▬▬▬ ▬▬ Chapter Five▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

What... Are You Doing Here?

 

 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

EXO's POV:

They teleported back to their den, arriving in the living room. They slumped down on the sofa at the same time and threw their heads back in tiredness.

"Aigoo-ah... My heart beated so fast when Kyori woke up," Suho panted, clenching his hand on his chest. "Yeah, me too," Kris agreed.

EXO stayed silent for a while, recovering their beating-as-fast-as-a-running-motorcycle hearts.

Kai softly broke the silence.

"Gosh... It maybe was pretty cool, sneaking in their den," he smirked. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and rested his hands behind his head. "Told you so."

"What? You're saying that we should do it again?" Lay asked flatly. "Yep. Tomorrow night," Chanyeol and Luhan said together, smiling. The Omegas nodded childishly in agreement.

"Yeah, I think it's great... as long as the girls don't know," D.O said.

The Alphas glanced at each other, Kris questioningly raised an eyebrow and Suho nodded briefly.

"Alright, tomorrow it is, then," he declared. The other 10 cheered a 'Yeah!' in unison, jumping off the sofa like a little boy celebrating.

"But, um.... Please don't let me do all the teleporting again," Kai asked and pouted, "It's tiring..."

Xiumin patted his back. "Nah... It's okay. I'll track the way for you," he smiled warmly. Kai smiled a 'Thanks' in return.

▶ The next night......

"AYO! GUISE!!! KAJA!!!!!!!!!!!"

The others went dashing to the living room by hearing Chanyeol's screams. Some of them were either covering their hurt ears or walking half-asleep.

"Geez, Yeol. You could just stop your freaking loud Happy Virus screams," Xiumin groaned, scratching his ears and glaring him.

"Yeah, you know we Trackers have such keen sense of hearing," Kai added.

"Don't forget us Hunters," Chen grumbled and D.O nodded.

Suho sighed and looked over to Sehun. The maknae rolled his eyes.

Time to make some peace. Geez.. Omegas. - Sehun.

"Hyungs, you should thank Chanyeol hyung... If he hadn't yelled at you, you would've slept all day long," he teased, looking at the half-asleep members: Tao, Lay, Luhan, and Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was the most awake, so he generated a light from his hand and woke himself up. He then aimed the light to the rest, especially at Tao.

"OMO! HYUNG! STOP IT! I'M UP! I'M UP!" Tao winced as Lay and Luhan rubbed their eyes.

Baekhyun smirked self-satisfiedly and slid his hands inside his pockets.

"Come on, you guys. Let's go," Suho settled it and walked out.

They went out of the den, Baekhyun slowly made the moon shine brighter, Chanyeol lit a small fire to help.

Suho leaned over to Kris' ear, standing on his toes because of his towering height.

"Hyung, you think you could fly and carry us?"

"All 11?"

"Ne."

Kris brought his hands up and saw them change. Black nails grew and black reptile scales raced from his fingers, to his wrists, and to his arms. Black wings grew from his back.

"Guys, step out a little," Kris warned, gaining the others' attentions, who were standing in front of them. The 11 stepped away as Kris shapeshifted into his dragon form.

"Cool," Tao muttered. Kai, who was beside him, smirked in agreement.

"As if you never see me like this before. Now, just shut up and get on," Kris grunted. The others chuckled.

Xiumin and Suho was the first that got on, followed by Kai, Tao, D.O, Chen, Lay, Chanyeol. Baekhyun, Luhan, and Sehun.

"Xiumin hyung, lead the way," Kris ordered.

Xiumin shifted his seat closer to Kris' long dragon neck, inhaling the air. "It's southways, about 5 kilometers far."

Kris opened his wings and flapped them once, rising off the ground. Luhan and Sehun clinged on each other for protection. As they were above the trees, they felt the really strong breeze blowing northways, the opposite of the destination.

The dragon sighed. "I think this is gonna be a looong flight," he groaned at himself and flew south. He had to fight the wind, and at the same time, carry 11 guys on his back. Fortunately, Kris was a fast flyer. In 3 minutes, they arrived in front of Rain Pack's den. He landed softly and silently at the entrance.

Kai patted Xiumin's shoulder. "Hyung, teach me how to track like you," he pouted. Xiumin smirked in satisfaction as he slid down to the ground.

Soon, the 11 got off and Kris shifted back to human. He panted heavily. "Aish.. My back hurts," he sighed. Luhan smiled at him. "You put your effort, Alpha."

Xiumin was about to relax when his head snapped up and he gasped, looking from side to side. It looked like he sensed some danger.

"Hyung, wae geurae?" Suho asked, glancing at him seriously.

The oldest spun slowly in his spot, his face showing a determined expression. "Company... and it doesn't smell very friendly."

Kai's head snapped up as well. He did the same thing that Xiumin did. "Yeah, hyung. I smell it too."

The trackers changed forms and sniffed the air again and again. Xiumin took one long breathe, until it hit him.

"Vampires. They're moving closer to the den."

The rest of EXO changed forms as well, then they smelt it. They nodded in agreement.

"What should we do?" Chanyeol asked, "We can't just leave the girls unprotected."

Suho looked down, then to the den, then to EXO.

"We'll stay for the night and watch over the den, take a lookout. We have to protect them."

The rest exchanged glances and nodded softly at the leader.

A few minutes later, they were forming a half-circle in front of the den, backs facing the door. Their stances were intimidating. Soon, Luhan noticed that the 3 maknaes --Sehun, Kai, and Tao-- were already tired. He twisted the corner of his lips.

"Guys, you can rest if you want. We'll watch your back."

The 3 furrowed their eyebrows at him. "Jinjjayo?" they reassured him.

Luhan nodded. The 3 smiled and lied down, resting their head on their paws.

Every 5 minutes, one member joins in the sleep. All twelve wolves fell asleep in front of the den.

▶ The next morning, 6 a.m.

Rain Pack's POV:

Kyori, Jaerin, and Haeri woke up first. Jaerin sensed someone else was in the den, so she visited Kyori's room to ask.

"Kyori-yah, I think someone's outside our den," she said as she sat on Kyori's bed.

"Mwo? Jinjjayo?" Kyori gasped and sat up. "Yeah, I felt it too," Haeri said, joining them.

Kyori looked down, then sighed shortly. "Let's take a look outside and see. Haeri, go tell Eunji unnie."

And so she did. Haeri closed her eyes, sending the telepathic message to Eunji.

Eunji unnie, there's someone outside the den. I think you might wanna join us outside. - Haeri.

Jinjja? Okay. - Eunji.

The three walked silently to the front door, Kyori gasped silently as she saw creatures huge animals lying outside the door.

"What is it?" Haeri asked, whispering.

Eunji silently ran downstairs and joined them. "Yah, what's up?"

Kyori moved her fingers and counted. "2..4..6..8...12!"

The four gasped. The other 8 girls had woken up and walked slowly to them, joining the view.

"12... Omo! EXO's here!" Kyori exclaimed silently, making the others gasp. Kyori held her index finger to her lips, signing a 'Shh!'.

"Aww... They look so cute when they're sleeping~" Anha cooed.

"Yeah, but... Why would they be here so early in the morning?" Eunji wondered aloud.

Haera thought of a playful plan. She crouched down to Chanyeol and poked the tip of his huge wolf ears.

"Yah! Chanyeollie~" she whispered.

"Hmm?"

"I think you better wake up now..."

The brown wolf Chanyeol slowly opened his eyelids, seeing 12 girls staring at them. Haera stood up smirking.

Chanyeol stayed there dazed until he snapped to reality. He gasped as long and loud as he never imagined.

"GUYS!! WAKE UP!!"

The reast of the 11 wolves flung their eyes open and saw the same view as Chanyeol.

"AHH!! WHAT THE--!?!?" EXO screamed in shock. Rain Pack smirked smugly.

"Gosh. You're so cute when you're sleeping~" Raena chirped with a grin on her face.

"But, uh... What... are you guys doing here? In front of our house?" Jinae asked.

EXO stayed frozen, not knowing what to say.

"W-We, u-uh..." Lay stuttered.

"Well, w-we were hunting last night. We, uh... felt really tired and needed sleep, but our den was already far behind. We saw a den nearby, so we thought we'd sleep there," D.O settled it.

"Y-Yeah! But, we didn't know it was your den," Kai added. Eunji and Kyori raised an eyebrow.

"Well, at least we come in peace," Kris shot an cute, rare, apologetic look on Eunji, causing her to blush. Suho grinned at Kyori, making her blush dark pink at his angelic face.

"Okay..." Rain Pack said in unison.

"Probably you should thank us. If we woke up our brothers earlier, you would've been wolf meat here for breakfast," Chohee teased and smirked. EXO nodded like a little kid that just got his punishment.

"Kamsahamnida.."

Rain Pack smiled in reply.

"Anyways... Now that we've seen your den.. You mind visiting ours?" Baekhyun offered. The rest of EXO glared at him. He gave them an innocent look that said 'What? We need them, right?'

Rain stayed silent and exchanged glances. Some of them twitched fingers while others glanced around innocently.

"Yeah.... Alright, Just give us about 15 minutes," Eunji decided, EXO smiled brightly in response.

15 minutes later, the girls finished bathing and eating breakfast. (Yes, they are fast eaters. Very fast. But they don't choke.)

They went outside where EXO were already on their human forms. "Ready?" Chanyeol asked excitedly. Rain Pack nodded and held hands, some ending up blushing of the contact. Kai, once again, teleported them in front of EXO's den.

But the way it turned out... There was only a huge, tall, wide wooden wall. The girls furrowed their eyebrows.

"Wait... Where?" Anha questioned.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

 

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

`Author's Note —

» Hi, guys! Here's another chapter!!

My leg's been a bit better, but I'll have to miss some dance lessons, which I hate -_- /cries/

Anyways, I realized two things:

1. Rain Pack's Ages (oldest to youngest):

Eunji - October 1992

Haeri - February 1993

Raena - 4 February 1994

Jaerin - 25 February 1994

Chaehwa - 21 September 1994

Haera - 30 October 1994

Kyori - 24 December 1994 (Wow. So many '94 liners here..)

Youngwoo - 9 June 1995

Kyumin - 9 October 1995

Chohee - 3 December 1995

Anha - 12 March 1996

Jinae - 14 June 1996 (MAKNAE)

I mean, Kyori is the 7th eldest and she's Alpha!? /heart attack/ Coool!! Such a leader for her age...

I think EXO's maknaes are gonna have some noonas here..^^

 

2. EXO's Wolf Forms

I think I missed some members who I haven't showed their wolf forms yet..

So, here you go.

 

 

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

Plus, EXO'S REPACKAGE ALBUM "GROWL"!!! /le spazzes like crazy/

PLEASE RELEASE IT SOON!!!!

.

.

.

Yep... That's it...

Looking forward to your comments~~!!!

PPYEONG!

 

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

 

by e.g.