Teaser 4: A Matter of Time

《 ♦ The Pack ♦ 》
(the next day...)
 
"Make sure you got your eye on it," Youngwoo told Anha when they were hunting for deers.
 
"Ne, unnie," she replied. They stalked on a deer, circling it.
 
Youngwoo slowly curved her back, letting her bones out of her body.
 
Once it was time, she used it to surprise the deer, sending it to run and flee away in surprise.
 
"Damn! Not again!" Youngwoo cursed under her breath, chasing the deer. The others followed behind.
 
Anha suddenly felt weird, she gasped.
 
"STAMPEDE!!" she shrieked. The others gave her a puzzled look.
 
"Their coming!" she barked, running the opposite direction.
 
The others soon realized and gasped in shock, running behind the Omega.
 
They were about to reach the forest, suddenly..
 
"Ouch!!" Youngwoo and Chohee winced in pain, the two others gave them a surprised look.
 
They were injured, being trampled by some of the deers.
 
"UNNIE!! GWENCHANA!?" Anha panicked. Youngwoo nodded.
 
"Yeah. Chohee's hurt too, though. We won't have any healers this time," Youngwoo said disappointedly.
 
"Raena-ah?" Chohee called.
 
"Ne, unnie?" she replied.
 
"Could you get some herbs for us? I could make it as a medicine or something," Chohee ordered. Raena nodded.
 
Shim Rae Na is a tracker of the Rain Pack. 18-years-old, she runs faster than the others.
 
"Kaja, Anha!" she chirped, trotting towards the forest.
 
"What do you think we should get?" Anha asked.
 
"How should I know? Just get some plants and deliver them to her," she suggested. Anha scoffed at her.
 
Suddenly, Raena felt a slight headache. She looked around, Anha was frozen in her spot.
 
Literally. She didn't move an inch.
 
Time was frozen.
 
Raena smirked, as she was immune to that power. She turned around, noticing a panda-like black and white wolf coming in.
 
 
"Hello?" Raena stuttered, still nervous.
 
The wolf looked shocked at her.
 
"What? Why didn't it work on her? Huang Zi Tao, you really believe this is happening, right?" he hissed, whispering on the last sentence. Raena smirked, she knew who was using the power now.
 
Huang Zi Tao was his name, Tao for short.
 
Although Raena only used Chinese in conversation, she still understands him.
 
She smirked and ran up to him, pinning him down. He didn't have a chance to fight back as he was in surprise.
 
Trackers are good friends of hunters so Raena had learnt the basics of combat.
 
They made eye contact. Raena gasped and blinked rapidly.
 
He seemed creepy from the outside. But if you take a closer look, he actually is pretty cute.
 
Raena's heartbeat doubled, her mind was blanked.
 
Tao smirked.
 
Using the advantage, he stole a quick on her cheek, fleeing away in an instant. (A/N: Wolves kiss by , so he was actually stealing a kiss)
 
Raena blushed heavily, just when time continued.
 
Omo... Tao... - Raena
 
"Unnie, what happened?" Anha asked. Raena looked down and shook her head in ignorance.
 
"I don't know. Time stopped, I guess," she said, still thinking about Tao.
 
She snapped back to reality.
 
"Come on. We gotta get those herbs," she said. Anha furrowed her eyebrows and nodded and astonishment.

 

Omo, omo, omo~!! Stealing a kiss, panda??

 

 

Congratz for Edragonista!!! Chosen to be Rain Pack's tracker!!!

Subscribe, comment, upvote, and apply more!! I'm waiting!!!