Teaser 9: Alley

《 ♦ The Pack ♦ 》
"Wait. Hyunwoo's missing!" the owner of the orphanage exclaimed.
 
Yong Jae Rin, the tracker of the pack, and the kids in the orphanage were playing hide-and-seek. Until one boy named Hyunwoo fleed out of the orphanage, hiding outside.
 
"I'll try to look for him. Can you take care of them for a while?" Jaerin suggested. She nodded willingly, guiding the kids to the bedrooms.
 
Jaerin took a deep breath, walking outside. She sniffed the air, tracking his scent. She also used her power, remote-viewing.
 
She gasped and ran in an instant.
 
In an alley!? Hyunwoo, are you kidding me!? she thought, running panickedly towards an alley.
 
The alley was dark, with only Hyunwoo crying with another guy comforting him.
 
"Hyunwoo-ah!" she called, running towards him and hugged him, tears started to wet her eyes.
 
"Noona~.. I'm scared~..." he sobbed in her chest, she his back to comfort him.
 
"Yah, next time, don't go out of the orphanage when you're playing, arraseo?" she reprimanded him. He nodded his head cutely.
 
She turned her head up to the boy. She gasped.
 
Cute dimples, brown hair, warm smile.
 
 
"Thanks for helping him," she thanked him, smiling. He chuckled.
 
"It's nothing. He was hurt a little, so I decided to heal him," he mentioned his power accidentally. It was only a second later before he realized what he said, making him facepalm himself in embarassment. She stood up, giving him a puzzled look.
 
"Heal?" she muttered, raising an eyebrow at him. He nodded sheepishly.
 
"Are you a wolf?" she asked, whispering into his ear so Hyunwoo wouldn't notice. He nodded, she smiled.
 
"My name's Zhang Yi Xing. My friends call me Lay. I'm a healer, of course," he said, whispering in the last sentence. He smiled at her, showing his cute dimples.
 
"Name's Yong Jae Rin, but my friends sometimes call me Jaylee. I'm a tracker," she said, eyesmiling at him.
 
They made eye contact for a few seconds. They smiled awkwardly at it.
 
"Noona~... Can we go home now? I'm tired~..." Hyunwoo whined, tugging her pants. She smiled and nodded at him.
 
"I'll take you home. It's too dangerous here in the night for you and Hyunwoo alone," Lay offered. Jaerin nodded.
 
After minutes, they finally reached the orphanage.
 
"Hyunwoo, say 'goodbye' to your hyung," Jaerin told Hyunwoo who was about to enter the house.
 
Hyunwoo smiled and bowed to Lay.
 
"Annyeong, Lay hyung. Kamsahamnida," he bowed 90 degrees to him, smiling cutely. Lay nodded at him as Hyunwoo ran inside.
 
"Kyeopta~," Lay commented, smiling at him.
 
"So... I guess I'll be going home now," Jaerin told him, walking away.
 
"You mind if I accompany you?" he offered. She shook her head a 'no', reassuring him.
 
"When will I see you again?" he asked, making Jaerin turn around and twist the corner of her lips.
 
"We'll see each other again when we see each other," she told him, giggling a bit. She smiled her mysterious smile at him. She waved at him, walking home.
 
Wow. Lay isn't as bad as I thought. - Jaerin.
 
She's cute... She likes children too.. Kyeopta... - Lay.

 

Congratz, piscesdog!! The LAST tracker of Rain Pack!!!

*Lay thumbs up from left to right ^^*

I'll update soon!!

Be quick!! D.O and Xiumin left!! I DESPERATELY NEED BAOZI XIUMIN's!!!