Teaser 11: Restaurant's Duet

《 ♦ The Pack ♦ 》
Although it was 9 a.m., the restaurant was full of guests, Xiumin was alone, sitting in his table.
 
"Okay! Now, give it up for Jung Chae Hwa and Choi Jun Hong!" the host announced.
 
Jung Chae Hwa was a hunter of Rain Pack, while Junhong (Zelo) was Haera's older brother.
 
They walked up to the small stage. "Annyeonghaseyo," they greeted.
 
They sat down on the chairs while the music started. (Lucky - Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Callait)
 
While she sang, Xiumin kept his eyes on her. After they sang the reff, Xiumin started smiling at her.
 
In the next part, he sang Jason Mraz's lines. Chaehwa, thanks to her powers (Sound Manipulation), she heard him. When she sang her part, she smiled at the beautiful mysterious voice. They sang a beautiful duet (trio, if you count Zelo in).
 
After a song or two, they finished. Zelo and Chaehwa went off stage.
 
Xiumin smirked and got off his table, approaching her.
 
"Um, hey, can I talk to you for a second, if you mind?" he asked as he reached her. She smiled and nodded.
 
"I'll see you back at the den, Carmen," Zelo waved his hand as he walked towards his car. (A/N: Carmen is her English name)
 
"Ne, oppa," she answered. Xiumin's eyes bulged wide open.
 
"W-Wait. 'D-Den'!? You're a wolf?" he asked, whispering on the last sentence. She gulped and nodded. Xiumin guffawed.
 
"Yah! Me too!" he said. She widened her eyes. "Jinjja?"
 
"Kim Minseok imnida. You can call me Xiumin. I'm a tracker."
 
"Jung Chae Hwa imnida. I'm a hunter."
 
Xiumin and Chaehwa shook hands, Xiumin smiled at it.
 
"Wait. Hwa sounds like flower in Chinese, right?" he asked. She nodded.
 
"Ne. My parents gave me that name because of my birthmark," she told him, pulling her left sleeve, showing a flower tattoo on her left wrist. Xiumin chuckled.
 
"By the way, your voice is so beautiful. You sang really great," he complimented. She giggled and nodded, slightly blushing.
 
"You mind if I help with your stuff?" he offered. Chaehwa twitched her fingers for a while.
 
Suspecting that Xiumin was the mysterious voice she heard, she accepted.
 
After bringing all her stuff into her car, Chaehwa entered the car.
 
Yet, Xiumin held her hand, stopping her from doing so. She gave him a confused look.
 
"Let's go to the park~!" he cooed, dragging her out.
 
At the park, they ate ice cream together, walked together, even talked about their packs.
 
"So, what's your power?" Chaehwa asked.
 
"Frost. You?"
 
"Sound Manipulation."
 
"Wah...! Cool~!" he chirped. She giggled at his childish personalities.
 
For one minute, she finally decided to ask.
 
"Hey, Xiumin?"
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Did you.... sing along just now at the restaurant?" she finally asked. He chuckled and nodded.
 
She widened her eyes, smiling.
 
Just then, she glanced at the clock, 11 a.m.
 
"Shoot! Gotta go, Xiumin ge! I'll see you later!" she hissed, running back to her car.
 
Chaehwa's voice is beautiful... So was her face... - Xiumin
 
Omona.. I can't believe he sang to me... - Chaehwa
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
THE LAST MEMBER OF RAIN PACK!! Congratz, Funruby!!
 
 
I'm jealous of the Korean fans!! I SO FREAKING WANNA GO SEE THEIR COMEBACK STAGE!!!
 
I'll be updating the prologue soon! Annyeong!!
 
Comment and sub!!!