Chapter 7: Moving In

《 ♦ The Pack ♦ 》

▬▬▬ ▬▬ Chapter Seven▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Moving In

 

 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

"WHAT!?!?"

"Lu, you're seriously kidding, aren't you?" Haeri gasped. Luhan crossed his arms and smirked. "I'm not! Ask the rest of EXO!" he defended, poking his head to the boys.

"Unnies, what is it?" Chohee asked.

"You boys want us.. to MOVE IN HERE!?" Eunji reassured them, her jaw dropped. Once she finished her sentence, Rain widened their eyes and gaped at EXO. The boys nodded and smirked.

"We already said there's 12 extra bedrooms for each of you, right? So, why not use it?" Sehun reminded.

"Then what about our brothers and sisters?" Kyori asked.

"They could still stay in your den. You could visit them if you want," Lay reassured them.

Rain Pack kept asking and asking about moving in, but it was useless. EXO kept giving logical reasons and nodded all the time. So the girls moved a bit further from them, changed forms, huddled and made a small discussion.

"So, what should we do?"

"Should we move in with them?"

"They seem nice enough, though."

"Yeah, I pretty much like their den."

"Geurae. It's cool!"

After a minute of murmurs and whispers, Rain exchanged nods. They dismissed and turned to EXO, who were also in their wolf forms.

"We'll move in 2 days time," Youngwoo told them. EXO cheered a 'YES!' together and howled in triumph. Rain rolled their eyes and giggled at their behavior.

"Better pack fast! We'll be waiting for you!" Chanyeol said with a smile on his face. Rain nodded and changed into their human forms.

Kris and Lay led them outside. Rain Pack said their 'goodbye's as Lay smiled his dimple smile and Kris unexpectedly smiled warmly at them.

As Rain Pack ran back into the forest, the two boys didn't immeditely return inside. Instead, they stayed for a while, their eyes never left on the girls.

"Jaerin's cute and filial... I'm so gonna make her bond to me," Lay cooed and turned light pink. Kris stayed silent, he just nodded. Lay took a glance at the Alpha, smirking once again.

"Are those ears turning red again, ge? I'm sure I saw it~~" he teased again. The leader shook his head once and rolled his eyes on him, walking inside. "Shut up, Yixing." The healer just snickered and followed behind.

Just as they came in, EXO were already lounging in their lake yard. Some of them were playing basketball at the court.

D.O was leaning against the balcony rails, staring blank into the lake's view. He looked a bit uneasy.

"Hyungs, you really think we should do this?" he asked them, turning around so his back is now leaning against the balcony.

"We have to," Suho shortly answered while reading his novel, sitting on the chair.

"I mean, the Blood Moon can appear anytime. If we all hide in the same place, the vampires will notice," he reasoned.

"The walls will protect us. By the way, they don't know the only way to get in is to howl," Luhan reminded in the middle of solving his Rubix cube using his telekinesis. He was sitting beside Suho. He finished his Rubix in a few seconds, making the cube dropped unto his hands.

"Anyways, we have powers, remember? Kris, Chen, Yeol, and Baekhyun can burn 'em while we rip their heads off," he added, looking up from his cube. Kris and Lay entered the three, standing behind the two chairs.

"So, Lay and I made a small research yesterday. This year, the Blood Moon appears after... " Kris stopped in the middle of the sentence, unsure to tell them.

"Kris? After what?" Suho asked, curious. Kris and Lay exchanged glances and pressed their lips into a straight line.

"The Moonlight Howl," Lay finished, making Suho sit up and slammed his book shut. D.O widened his eyes bigger than usual. Suho gave them a serious look. "Seriously? Right after that?" he reassured.

The two nodded. "That's still, like, a month from now! We only got four weeks! Not to mention, also practice our song for the Moonlight Howl!" D.O reminded.

Luhan slightly scoffed. "Geez. We're not even bonded yet." Suho looked down. "We will be, soon enough."

Just with those words, their hearts raced, blood rushed into their faces.

D.O smirked suddenly. "I think I know how we're gonna make this bond more special," he said and walked closer. "Remember that one album we sang?" he reminded.

They nodded. "Yeah. 'XOXO', right?" Lay asked. D.O's smile grew wider. "We can perform it to them."

"Whoa, whoa, whoawhoawhoawhoa, wait. What?" a voice asked from behind, which turned out to be Kai who just teleported from the basketball court. He was standing between Kris and Lay, giving them a heart attack.

"You mean we'll perform... as in, sing and dance in front of them?" he asked, smirking as he mentioned 'dance'.

D.O nodded. "We'll plan it secretly, though," Luhan suddenly said. D.O shot him a did-you-just-read-my-mind look. The Alphas twitched their fingers.

"Yeah, I think it's kinda nice too," Suho said and Kris nodded. Kris turned to Kai.

"Tell the others. We're having a meeting tonight," he ordered. Kai pretended to salute like a soldier. "Roger that, Alpha," he said as he teleported to the others.

▶ Two days passed, Rain Pack got ready with their stuff....

Okay, let's pause from the story here and get some information of the Rain Pack members' siblings.

Lee Jonghyun is brother of Lee Eunji and Lee Chohee, a Beta in Code Name Blue a.k.a. C.N.Blue Pack.

"Annyeong, Jonghyun oppa," Eunji and Chohee said. "Take care, arraseo?" he adviced them. Chohee smirked. "I'm the one who's gonna be healing and caring them, right?" Jonghyun chuckled and placed his hand on Eunji's right shoulder. "Dongsaeng, lead well. You remind me of Yonghwa hyung," he told her, she smiled and nodded.

Lee Changsun a.k.a. Joon is the brother of Lee Youngwoo, Tracker of MBLAQ Pack.

"I'll see you soon, bro," Youngwoo casually said. Her brother chuckled and they did their usual handshake, giggling. "Take care, you. I'll be tracking whoever wants to hurt my saengie," he threateningly said. Youngwoo punched her brother's shoulder. "I'm not a little kid anymore, geez.."

Choi Jun Hong or Zelo... Well, you already know he's Haera's bro, Omega of B.A.P Pack. Another brother of hers is Minho, part of the SHINee Pack. He suicided when Haera was in Japan.

"Hope you'll be a Beta soon, Haera-ah," Zelo said. Haera nodded and hugged her brother.

Song Haeri has a cousin, named Jung Daehyun, Hunter of B.A.P, very close with Zelo. She also has a twin sister, Na Eun. She's Tracker of A Pink.

"Haeri-ah, good luck with the EXO guys," Naeun hugged her. She giggled. "Thanks, Naeun-ah.. I'll miss you~~" she said. The twins and Daehyun hugged together.

Yong Jun Hyung is Yong Jaerin's brother, the Delta of BEAST.

"Are you sure 'bout this? I'll be friendless in the den~~" he pouted. Jaerin chuckled. "You can hang out with Beast or with the other oppas~~ By the way, I'll visit you in the club, hmm?" Jaerin told him, raising an eyebrow. Junhyung smirked. "That's my dongsaeng!" he said and high-fived Jaerin.

Jang Dongwoo is Park Jin Ae's cousin, a very close one. He is the Beta of Infinite.

"You continue make peace in the pack, okay, maknae?" he said and ruffled her hair. She giggled. "I'll miss you, oppa~" she whined. "You'll move on with EXO boys, though," he reassured her, patting her head and hugged her.

Hwang Tiffany is Hwang Kyumin's sister, but she passed away because her boyfriend's ex killed her. The other 4 had no siblings nor cousins.

After they said their farewells, Xiumin, Kai, and Chanyeol appeared outside the den.

"Ready?" Chanyeol asked.

"Ne," the girls chorused.

They all held hands s Kai teleported them into EXO's den.

"Welcome to your new home, I guess," he chuckled.

They walked up to the second floor, where the 12 rooms were placed in a hall, 6 in each side. Ech door had a different color. "So, here are your rooms. You can pick whichever room you want to sleep in," Xiumin explained. "There's a bathroom in each of your rooms, so you won't have to bother on waiting for one bathroom," he added. They nodded in understanding.

"Gomawo, oppas," they chorused and bowed their heads.

Once they said 'oppas', the three boys' heartbeats doubled. Like, they weren't even close and the girls already called them 'oppa'.

"So... Lunch is in 2 hours. We'll go and hunt first. You cn do whatever you want here. Make yourself at home," Chanyeol smiled at them. They smiled back and nodded, Kai teleported the three back.

After they chose and unpacked their stuff, they stayed in their rooms for a while, hearts beating wildly.

They've always had this unusual feeling when they're being around EXO. Their hearts would beat like crazy, or cringe whenever they said bad things to them.

A flashback of Chohee's question appeared in their minds.

"Are we... falling in love?"

And their answer is....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes.

 

 

 

They are completely in love. They are falling for EXO.

 

 

 

What will happen next?

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

 

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

`Author's Note —

» Hi, guys! Here's another chapter!!

RAIN PACK IS MOVING IN WITH EXO!! SURPRISE!!

HAVE YOU HEARD THEIR NEW SONGS?

GROWL!

XOXO!

LUCKY!

I LOVE THE SONG 'LUCKY'!! It sounds like an OST for a Drama~~

Looking forward to your comments~~!!!

PPYEONG!

 

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

 

by e.g.