Chapter 6: Their Den

《 ♦ The Pack ♦ 》

▬▬▬ ▬▬ Chapter Six▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Their Den

 

 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

Author's POV:

"Wait... Where?" Anha asked with a puzzled look on her face. EXO chuckled.

"That's why I said that no one can get in except us," Kris murmured in Eunji's ear, sending shivers down her spine as she nodded.

"So...?" Youngwoo asked. "The best and only way to enter is in your wolf form," Luhan answered with a smirk. Rain Pack furrowed their eyebrows at them.

EXO let out a small laugh and changed forms, sitting down in one horizontal line. After exchanging glances and nods, they howled in unison. The wall, unexpectedly, curved inwards, like soil that was being molded. It formed a tunnel as an entrance.

Rain's jaws dropped in amusement. EXO just snickered at their reaction. Youngwoo scoffed and rolled her eyes, she started to change forms. The others followed her.

Suho walked towards Kyori and smiled at her. "Ladies first," he excused, smiling his angel smile at her. Kyori smiled back and started walking in. Suho followed behind.

"After you," Kris excused Eunji as well. "What a gentleman... Thanks," Eunji exclaimed, giggling a bit. They walked in.

"I think it's time you visit our den, hmm?" Chanyeol asked Haera with his happy smile plastered on his face. "Tch. Like I've never seen it before," Haera complained. "As a matter of fact, you haven't," Chanyeol fired back, nudging her neck and walked in with her.

"Anha-yah!! Kajayo~~!!" Sehun chirped, using his snout to push Anha inside. "Alright, alright! No need to hurry!" she said as she walked inside.

"Youngwoo, since my wound's healing because you brought me to your healer, I'll take you a tour around the house. How does that sound?" Luhan asked, raising an eyebrow. Youngwoo smirked. "Sounds good enough," she said, walking in first.

"Hey, Haeri," Baekhyun eyesmiled at her. She nodded. "So.. How 'bout you see the den, spend the night here, and we'll howl together again?" he offered. Haeri snickered. "Yeah... But you're not gonna get lost in the forest again, right?" she fired, Baekhyun giggled and howled slightly in victory. They walked in together, smiling.

"Jinae-ah?" D.O called, a bit shyly. She smiled brightly at him, he twisted the corner of his lips. "I'll treat you for dinner, I guess? I'm the best cook in the house," he said, whispering on the last part. "Wuah~~ Looking forward for it..." she cooed and nudged his neck playfully, gaining his confident smile and walked inside.

"Yixing ge! You'll show me around, right?" Jaerin asked. Lay chuckled. "Of course. Come on in, girl."

"Chohee-ah?" Chen called. She gave him a slight glare, causing him to gulp. "Sorry I underestimated you. You saved my life back then; I would've died in that trap if you didn't show up," he apologized and tried to give her a smile. She smiled back. "I'm glad to help. Still a luck Eunji unnie didn't lecture me for helping strangers," she whispered at the last sentence, Chen laughed shortly at it.

"So... Your name's Raena, huh?" Tao moved closer to Raena. "Uh... Yeah. I'm Shim Raena," she replied. Tao smirked. "Jowayo~ (I like it~). It's cute... I'll call you RaeRae, then~" he said, causing Raena to pout. "Aish.. Just like my mom..." Tao chuckled at this.

"Kyuminnie~~" Kai cooed. She blushed when he called her that. "Yah! What's with the 'Minnie'~?" she pouted. Kai chuckled. "It's just my nickname for you~ You're cute..." he said and looked at her with his puppy eyes. Kyumin blushed even more and nudged him to walk inside.

"Chaehwa!" Xiumin called. "When are you singing on the gig again?" he asked. Chaehwa frowned and looked down. "That was my last performance. I'm not singing there anymore," she said. Xiumin gasped in disbelief. "Mwo? But your voice is very beautiful~~ Perhaps you'll sing for me? Pretty please~" he pleaded. She chuckled at him. "Alright, okay, ge."

They entered EXO's den. Rain Pack was amazed by how big --not big, ENORMOUS the den house was. It was like a mansion. Everything was meat. The bedrooms, the living room, every inch of the house was clean.

 

LIVING ROOM (1st FLOOR)

EXO'S  INDIVIDUAL BEDROOM (1st FLOOR)

EXTRA 12 BEDROOMS (2nd FLOOR)

KITCHEN (1st floor)

"BACKYARD" GARDEN (1st FLOOR, BEHIND THE KITCHEN)

LAKE-VIEW YARD (BESIDE THE BACKYARD)

DANCE ROOM (2nd FLOOR)

BASKETBALL COURT (BETWEEN BACKYARD AND LAKE YARD)

TRAINING ROOM (INDIVIDUAL BUILDING)

(A/N: Yeah.. It's like the Avatar: Legend of Korra sort of place...)

 

Rain Pack gaped at every inch of the house. "Omona," they exclaimed. EXO chuckled everytime they did that.

"Plus, we have a room for each of you girls," Xiumin told them, smirking. Jinae and Raena gasped.

"Wait, what?" Raena exclaimed. "A room... for each of us? So you have 24 BEDROOMS IN HERE!?" Jinae gasped.

Unexpectedly, EXO nodded in unison.

"No freaking hell way," Haera exclaimed.

"Geez. Your house seemed so... overprotective, really," Kyumin commented while Chohee nodded. EXO invisibly gulped, exchanging glances.

Their house was made this way for a reason. The training room, the extra 12 bedrooms, and the huge wooden wall-- they were lso made for the same reason.

EXO still haven't showed one room that was hidden in the living room. They decided to keep it as a secret. So far, Rain Pack was amazed by the den. It was a giant compared to their own den.

"Now that you've seen the den, can we offer you something?" Chen asked.

"Ne. What about?" Eunji asked, slightly peeking to the telekinetic boy.

Three seconds later, Eunji and Haeri gasped.

"WHAT!?!?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

 

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

`Author's Note —

» Hi, I'm BACK!!!!

I've checked the doctor... He said my knee needed rest for a week. If it still hurts, he said I should check it again...

Poor me... T.T

So, how's their den? Interesting??

 

 

AND

 

HOLY

 

GOD!

!

!

!

!

 

 

 

 

 

 

EXO'S

GROWL

MV!

KYAAAAAAAA

/le spazzes like crazy/

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae~

 

And have you seen them in M!CountDown?

TAO'S FRIGGIN TURQUOISE HAIR! SEHUN'S FRIGGIN RED HAIR!!

/dies/

look at him! Zoom in on Tao and I think HE LOOKS LIKE AN ANIME CHARACTER!!!

ONE MORE CUTIE PIC:

Mwoya? These are dogs, not wolves...

But, at least... Kyeopta...^^

I like the Border Collie that D.O's holding~~...

 

 

Here's the three Growl Vids:

Korean

 

Chinese

 

Comeback Stage: M!CountDown

 

 

Looking forward for ur comments~~

Until the next chapter, my fellow Rain Pack members...

Your author, exo_lover66

 

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

 

by e.g.