Chapter 8: First Step of Love

《 ♦ The Pack ♦ 》

▬▬▬ ▬▬ Chapter Eight▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

First Step of Love

 

 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

3 days passed. It only seemed like a few hours. Rain Pack had been hanging out with EXO like best friends. Rain's trust grew in EXO, the boys treat them like their own sisters.

One afternoon, Rain Pack were heading to Chohee's room, where she and her sister are having a chat. The ten members knocked the door.

"Chohee, it's us," Kyori told them. Before Chohee could react, Eunji stood up and walked to the door. Jinae, who was standing beside Kyori got a heart attack.

"Eunji unnie, you're in here too?" she gasped. Eunji gave her a smile. "Well, Chohee is my sister, is it wrong when I'm in her room?" she asked her. Jinae pinched her nose bridge in shame. "Oh... Right. Sorry, I forgot. Heh heh.."

Chohee stood up and walked to her sister. "Why are you guys suddenly popping up in front of my room, anyways?" she asked, softly pushing her sister away.

This time, Haeri stepped up. "We, um... need to talk about something.. It's about.. the 12 males," she said, emphasizing on 12. Chohee raised her eyebrows and nodded, moving away so they could come in.

Half of them sat on Chohee's bed, while the others sat on the sofa and on the carpet.

"So what's up?" Chohee asked, curious. "What's with the guys?" she asked.

Eunji eyed at her members. Right after her sister asked the last question, the other girls blushed pink. She furrowed her eyebrows. "And what's with the blushing?"

Kyori took a deep breath, being the spokesperson.

"Chohee-ah, we thought about your question.. The one you asked when EXO sneaked in a few days ago," she started. The Lee Sisters nodded, signing her to continue.

"And..."

She eyed at the 9 members, who nodded. The young Alpha sighed again.

"It turned out that.. You were right. We are deeply in love with them. We thought that.. it may be one of the reasons we moved in here.." she confessed. The duo widened their eyes. "Ever since I saw Junmyun, I felt like he was an angel. I never thought I'd fall in love with a wolf that angelic.."

She looked at the members, and they made their confessions.

"When I was out lost in the forest when Eunji grounded me, I never felt so safe before after I met Baekhyun. And I loved his howl,... his strong yet soft and sweet howl," Haeri said, sighing with dreamy eyes as she said the last sentence.

"Once I knew that I hurt Luhan, and I saw that scar... I could never get his face or his injuries off my head. It feels like he's so.. attached into my mind," Youngwoo said.

"Mm hmm. A few weeks ago when I was in the orphanage, one of the kids got into an alley. Being like a sister to them, I was so panicked I couldn't even rest my legs back then... until Lay showed up. He was so kind and... Oh, his face.. his cute dimples.. It stuck into my heart," Jaerin sighed.

"Yeah. Same thing. The last time I sang in the gig, I heard Minseok's voice was.. I don't know, it was amazing. And the way he talks.. it's cute," Chaehwa said, smiling in the end.

"Once I saw Eunji fighting with some other wolf, I never felt like that silent Omega before. I knew I had to help, so I did. But right after I did, I saw Sehun.. That handsome face of his.. it fascinated me. I never thought he was the maknae for those looks. A young wolf, yet he's such a caring Omega.." Anha recalled.

"Mine was the cutest. I'm not sure whether Anha saw this, but.. When I first met Tao ge,... he looked so creepy from afar. I never knew he'd be so cute up close.. Even though I'm immune to Time Control, he still made me paralyzed when he stole a kiss on my cheek," Raena smiled, caressing the spot where Tao kissed her.

"That was sweet.. But when I sang in the river, a black wolf kinda 'stalked' on me. It turned out, he was Kai. He was so handsome and y in his dark skin, he seemed so perfect. I blushed all the way home back then," Kyumin smiled, giggling.

"And when the time you told me to deliver some herbs back to the den, I crossed a bridge. And you unnies know what happened? It fell. I felt like my life would end any sooner, but then Kyungsoo saved me. I never even got the chance to repay him.. That moment never seemed to get off my mind," Jinae hugged her left knee and placed her head on it.

"You all maybe have your first meetings, but Chanyeol... I almost forgot about him when I moved to Japan. Now, seeing him as a wolf, I could never be happier in my life. Reuniting with him seems like meeting my long-lost brother, he was still the same as I knew him," Haera smiled.

The Lee Sisters looked at each other after the 10 members made their confessions. Eunji looked down.

"My first meeting wouldn't seem as sweet. My first meeting with Kris was a fight. I didn't actually wanna fight him, but it's.. He was just so annoying, I lost my temper at him. But once I saw his face.. his so god-like face... And that deep voice of his.. they always seem to be poking my heart. It seemed like gravity wanted to pull me close to him," she confessed.

"After Eunji unnie mentioned that moment, I was so curious about Kris, but I ended up meeting Chen. He was stuck in a trap, I couldn't help but to panic about him. I helped him with all I could, and his voice.. My ears would never forget it," she said.

The other members smiled at it. "So.. we really are falling in love with them, right?" Kyori asked. This made the girls blush as an answer.

"Well, well. Maybe this is what we call the 'First Step of Love', that is.. falling in love," she blushed as well, making the girls giggle at her statement.

Suddenly Chaehwa furrowed her eyebrows. "But.. I think we've been hiding our feelings from them long enough."

They thought about it and nodded in agreement.

"If we don't confess soon, they'll maybe go for someone else, which really makes our heart cringe," Haeri added. "Yeah. Moreover, bond to them."

There was a short moment of silence, the Alphas exchanged glances.

"So... You think we should confess now?" Anha asked. Youngwoo and Raena twisted the corner of their lips.

Suddenly, Jaerin's head snapped up, her gaze was sharp, but staring to nothing. Her head projected a vision of the first floor. She smirked at Kyumin, making her furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"Jongin's coming in a second..." she told her.

Literally, a second after that, Kai appeared beside Kyumin, his signature smirk was planted on his lips. He gave her an envelope, before engulfing in smoke. Kyumin blushed, yet furrowed her eyebrows at the envelope.

"What's this?" Youngwoo asked, walking to her.

Soon, the girls sat in a proper circle on the bed. Kyumin opened the letter. It revealed a soft pink paper, folded nicely in it. Kyumin read it out.

Dear Rain Pack,

We are ONE! Hey, girls! We are EXO!.. Tonight, there will be a little present from us. We are giving something special to you. At 8 p.m., go downstairs to the living room. Wear something nive and comfortable, yet we expect something like a dress. ^.^

Please come~ 12 wolves are waiting...

XOXO,

EXO

EXO.

▶ They all blushed at it.

"Omona," Jinae muttered.

"Should we... accept it?" Haera asked.

"If they really are serious about it, maybe we should. We don't wanna get tricked, right?" Kyori suggested. They nodded. "I think we could trust them," Haeri smiled as she said so. The rest nodded in agreement.

 

▶ That night, 7:55 p.m. 

The girls were ready, on some dresses and semi-formal outfits.

Eunji

Kyori

Haeri

Haera

Youngwoo had extra time dressing up, since she's a tomboy (just imagine the image below is a tomboy)

Chaehwa

Raena

Kyumin

Jaerin

Chohee

Anha

Jaerin (sorry.. didn't find a name for ur ulzzang)

▶ "So, are we ready?" Eunji asked. They nodded, smiling.

"Gosh. I'm so curious... yeah," Youngwoo muttered, Raena poked her arm, giggling. (A/N: DON'T DENY SHINEE'S SHERLOCK DID NOT PLAY IN YOUR HEAD)

The girls went downstairs, it was dark and gloomy. All the lights were turned off.

"Mwo?" Anha muttered.

Suddenly, some lights went up, leading them to a door, the secret hidden door in the living room. The girls instinctly followed it, Kyori opened the door.

It revealed an small indoor garden. The lanterns' lights beautifully gleamed in the night sky.

"Wow," they gasped in amzement. They glanced around, when suddenly a few lights , lighting a small stage on the right. Music started to play.

Rain Pack turned their heads. They widened their eyes and blushed at what they saw.

 

 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

 

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

`Author's Note —

» Hi, guys! Here's another chapter!!

Yep. Falling in love~~

Wait. Isn't that 2NE1's song? kekekeke...

Guess what they saw, hmm?

Did I pick the right ulzzangs? I think I did a good job...

A new poster from --starlightmelody!! (HAERI'S girl)

I love it! It said: "The vampires will get you." And I was all, like, "Did you read my mind or something? Pfft! HAHAHAHA /burst out laughing/"

Thanks, I love it! <3<3

Looking forward to your comments~~!!!

PPYEONG!

 

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

 

by e.g.