Chapter Eight

Socialite

It's World Dj Festival today. I already prepared since early morning because I had an appointment with Hyoyeon unnie. Since last night Andrew hadn't come back yet, so basically I asked unnie to pick me. Well, it's good to hang out together, right?

"Yah, Minyoung-ah! Have you finished yet? We're almost late!" Unnie bursts into my room. "Yah, your clothes is too simple, change into something ier." Indeed, my unnie's clothes was really y.

"Ah, there's no need unnie. Simplicity is the best, okay? Besides, noone will see me with you coming with me, you're too gorgeous unnie."  

"Silly, well if you don't want to change, gotta go now. Jay oppa will be mad at me if we're late. Btw, why Andrew didn't pick you up? If I’m not mistaken, he already left the venue this morning. He should be at home now."

"I don't think so, unnie. He told me he can't go home yet because of something."

"Weird. Lets go. Halmeonie, i'll kidnap your granddaughter today, no need to rescue her...kekeke..."

"Ah you Hyoyeon-i, never change at all... Feel free to come anytime dear." Halmeoni hugged unnie and patted her head. As expected she really loves my dear unnie, since we grew up together.

"Gotta go halmeoni, Love you." I pecked her cheek.

"Be safe! Don't drink too much"

"Arasso."

I tried to call Andrew's phone, but it's always busy. He probably had something to do. I'm not that oveprotective girlfriend, but something didn't feel right. Maybe it’s just my feeling. 

"Is something wrong baby? You don't seem so well."

"Ah, nothing unnie. Just caught in my thought only. How's you and Jay oppa. I rarely see you too together. "

"That man is really busy you know, with this event coming, he became so distant and cold. But I’m sure he'll be back as himself soon. Why you ask?"

"Ani, it's just Andrew also seems colder. He doesn't even kiss me now."

"Ah, so. Jay doesn't want to make love with me too. Ah, poor me."

"Unnie! What did you say? You already had with him?"

"So what? Is it weird? I'm old enough. I thought you already had it too."

"I know, but it just months, don't you think it's too early?"

"Nah, there's no too early in my dictionary. I enjoy it, so does him."

"Ah, arasso, my blunt unnie. Just be careful."

"Of course I am. But how come you never did it with him?"

"Unnie!"

"Fine. Just act like I don't ask."

Hyoyeon unnie will always be the boldest person i know. She doesn't afraid to tell her thought. I came to her first everytime I got problem. She'll the one who comes forward and saves me. That's why I love her so much.

"You seem really close with Gray and Crush lately, Min. Be careful."

"Wae unnie?"

"Ani, it's just Jay sometimes tells me Andrew often tells him about them. Looks like he doesn't really like them."

"We're just good friends unnie. No harms done."

"Okay I trust you. We're here."