Chapter Two

Socialite

#At the club

 

We arrived just in time to rehearse. Because of Andrew's connection, I got to collaborate with Ryan Leslie. He always be my idol since back in my trainee days. 

"Hi Min! Good to see you!" Ryan gave me hug and kissed my cheek.

"Hi, Ry. Have a good sleep? Can't believe we gotta perform tonight."

"Yup. I'm doing sound check first, than we can start our rehearsal. Just wait for a sec, won't you?"

"Sure! I don't mind!" I went to the backstage. You won't believe what I see.

"Hyo unnie! What are you doing here?" Hyoyeon unnie was making out with Jay oppa. "Unnie, we're in public!"

"Ahh.... Sorry!" Hyoyeon unnie's face blushed and she quickly grabbed Jay's oppa hands. My naughty unnie! It's good that she can be that open with her relationship. Kim Jun hyung, or we often called Jay, is a decent guy.  He treats her well, and she is happier ever than before.

"Min, Ry is waiting for you. You should go on stage now." Andrew patted my shoulder and took my hand. 

"Did you see what I have just seen?" 

"Kkk... Naughty Jay and Hyo. Just leave them alone, won't you lil curious missy? They're all grown up."

"I know... but, what if they got caught?"

"Nevermind them. Just leave it to Jay. Well, you got to rehearsal now. Break a leg!" He then pecked my lips. 

 

#Later that night

 

I could feel someone staring at me, but who?

"You're so hot today, Min. Long time no see." Someone whispered at my ear. I turned to see him. G Dragon!

"Woo... Jiyong oppa, You scare me!"

"Hahaha.. Why should I? Just want to say you're great tonight. Good performance, thou."

"Thanks by the way. What are you doing here today? Are you coming alone?"

"Nah! Jay invited me. I came with Yang Gaeng (Yang Seung Ho, 2ne1's Stylist) and Mina (Mina Kwon, YG's graphic designer), but I can't find them."

"Ah, I saw Mina unnie before, I think she's with So (Sohyun Lim, Nail art artist) and Irene (Irene Kim, model)."

"I see! Well, where're your other members? They're not coming?"

"Nope, Jia unnie and Fei unnie got other things to do. So i just came here alone, kkk. What about you oppa?"

"Hahaha, same with you. Then how about Suzy? You're not fighting with her, right?"

"Why did you ask like that oppa? We're good!"

"Nah! It's just I feel weird. You don't mention her, thou."

"Oppa, she's a minor!"

"Damn! I forget!"

"Min!" Andrew came and put his arm around  my shoulder. "Oh, hey Ji! Good to see you." He then shook Ji oppa’s hand.

"So you're together now, I should have known it before. Congrats guy!" 

"Thanks bro! Just our close friends know, so if you mind, don't tell others kay? We don't want outsiders know for now."

"Gotcha! Hey! What’s up Kwon-ah! You're here too!" Jokwon oppa came with Ryan Leslie.

"Yap. Long time no see hyung. You're doing good?" He said while shaking hand with Ji oppa.

"Of course. And hello again Ry!"

"Why don't we take pictures together?" I said to them.

"I'll help you guys." Andrew took his camera.

"Why don't we ask other to take our photos?" Kwon oppa asked.

"We can't Kwon-ah, or else someone would ask about my relation with Min"

"You're right!"  Andrew is doing this for me, and I’m really thankful for him to do this for me. You know, since my agency doesn't allow me to have a relationship, I should keep this as a secret.

 

*Someone's POV

 

Damn! I should have asked her out earlier. Stupid me!