Chapter Twenty

Socialite

It's almost year-end, and we had to prepared for Gayo Daejun Specials. We had to prepared 3 different remixes of Hush, and it took while to get used of new choreography, yet costume fittings. I'm aware of my cordi unnie sometimes gave me the most "unflattering" costumes for any red carpet events, so I tried to searching for what kind of styles I want so they can arrange it for me. I'm lucky we have Jia in our team unnie because of her sense of fashion is tremendously great. We often hung out together to discuss our concepts, what looked good on us, and gave idea to our cordi unnies. For this time, we decided on leather since it's accentuated our figure more. For the first Gayo, Pyo and Hwayoung unnie decided to use a lot of backup dancers since the stage will looked empty if it's just 4 of us. I'm not that fully pleased since it would look messy. We're continually bumping to each other as we proceeded our routines. It made me worry if something gonna happen on stage. And I'm right. At one point, Pyo unintentionally slapped my face over my mics. It hurt a lot! But the show must go on. I continued my poker face and purposely delivered even more y performance than before. As we finished our song, Pyo kept asking forgiveness from me.

"Boo, I'm so sorry! It must be really hurt." He said while rubbing my cheek.

"I'm really fine, really. Just a little ache."

"Let me see it. It's really red. Are you sure you're okay?" He said with a very worry face.

"Are you alright?" Fei unnie and Jia unnie gathered around me. "Someone please take some ice." 

"I'm really fine unnie, it doesn't even that bad."

"You need to get checked Minyoungnyah, just in case." Jia unnie continued my cheek.

"Okay fine, but later after we finish, okay?"

"Are you sure?" Fei unnie took a cloth with ice in it. "But first, you need to compress your face, what if it swollen later?"

"All right all right." Pyo kept saying sorry to me. "Stop it! I know you don't mean it. I'm not even angry at you."

"Arasso, but forgive...."

"Pyo!"

"Okay." As we went back to our waiting room, a lot of people kept surrounding us asking me if I'm really okay. I feel blessed with all the concerns but it was overwhelmed. People kept saying I'm really professional and it a shame for a dancer to ruin my show. I feel sorry for Pyo since he didn't do it intentionally, but he took all the blame. I kept saying that it wasn't his fault and it was just an accident. Instead of worrying my face, I was worried more about how netizens acted about what had happened. But thanks God, all the comments were supporting. We finished our performance that day and heading to nearest hospital. The doctor who checking on me said nothing worried some about my face, and I'm free to leave. We proceed to our training room to continue our training. Because of this recent accident, we decided not to go overboard with lots of dancer, but instead we only used 4 male dancers. It's easier this time since there's not much choreography needed, just some free style dancing. We safely finished our second and third Gayo. What we didn't expect this time is Suzy. Everyone kept blaming on her why did she include her dog, Damon, in her thank you speech. We knew she was really nervous at the time she received it, so we couldn't blame her for that, since she didn't even know she'll win that award. We came to her apartment to give her some support so that she won't feel that bad. We spent the night together as the night passed and chatted until the dawn. 

"Unnie..." Suzy called me as we drifted to sleep.

"Neh, what's wrong?"

"Thank you for your support. I'm actually feeling really down lately."

"I know, that's why I purposely bring unnies here. Do you mind telling me why?"

"Well, promise me you won't tell anyone, arasso?"

"Not even Fei and Jia unnie?"

"Okay, maybe them.. Well, do you remember last time you saw me with someone?"

"Yeah, you said it was your boyfriend, right?"

"Well, it wasn't him. It was Soo Hyun (Kim Soo Hyun) oppa,"

"How come? What if someone saw you?"

"It was because that time I kinda had a fight with my boyfriend, since he said in an interview that he wasn't that close to me. I'm really angry at that time, so I called Soo Hyun oppa to pick me up. Then i come to realize he is not what I think. He's really weird!"

"How so?"

"Remember someone saying he was dating Yoona (SNSD Yoona) unnie?" 

"Yeah, I thought it was just a rumor."

"Well, it's true. He kinda told me on our way home, that he was really possesive with her, and he's jealous with her since she's dating Seunggi(Lee Seung Gi) oppa. She asked me to act like we're dating to ruin their relationship. I'm really afraid of him now." As she said, she hugged me really close. I can feel she was really afraid at that moment.

"Does your boyfriend know?"

"He is now, I told him before and he asked me to be really careful. People might think worse if the find out."

"No wonder you've been acting weird lately. You should tell us sooner."

"I'm sorry unnie, I don't even think that much. But since he kept tester me to go with him, I can't stand still. What should I do now?"

"Have you told Seunggi oppa? Or Yoona unnie?"

"Sung Joon oppa told them before and they said they'll discuss it. What should I do now, unnie?"

"I'm gonna talk to manager oppa later, but first we need to tell our unnies."

"But... They're sleeping already."

"Not now of course, later. Now get some rest, won’t you? It's been so hard on you lately. You need some sleep."

"You too, unnie. Thanks for understanding me. Is your face still hurt?"

"Not at all, now that you remind me. Let's sleep now. Sleep tight."

"Good night unnie." And we drifted to our dreamlands.

 

tumblr_mynuzyebSJ1sel1s0o4_250.gif tumblr_mynuzyebSJ1sel1s0o1_250.gif

tumblr_mynuzyebSJ1sel1s0o2_250.gif tumblr_mynuzyebSJ1sel1s0o6_250.gif

tumblr_mynuzyebSJ1sel1s0o5_250.gif tumblr_mynuzyebSJ1sel1s0o3_250.gif