Chapter Twenty One

Socialite

I'm totally recharged after spending some times in US. I got to meet my old friends and hung out together. I spent almost every day partying and being wasted. Andrew, being a good boyfriend, accompanied and babysat me every time I was drunk since he had high tolerance of alcohol. Last night before we went home, Eric oppa called me asking me to be his co-host for After School Club since Hanbyul left for his tour. I'm really excited since this will be my besties, Ailee's special. Since we're best friend, we concluded the recording without any significant difficulties. PD-nim then asking me to continue hosting for 2 more episodes and it made me really grateful. He said he likes my hosting. Soon after my manager called me saying I'm gonna hosting another show, JYP Nation Line Chat, with Wooyoung oppa and Yeeun unnie. What's better than that? I got to catch up with other family members like Ahyeon-nie, Khun oppa, and Got7 kids. 

"Yah Minyoung-ah" Wooyoung oppa tapped my shoulder. "Let's hang out soon!"

"Arasso." At the same time, Jackson and Mark approached me.

"Noona!" Mark came and gave me a light hug. I always like this boy. Same with Jackson.

"Hi Mark, how's debut?"

"Man, I'm really nervous, noona. Thanks God you're gonna be on ASC with us." 

"Really noona, what should we do without you." Jackson jokingly kneeled down and took my hand. "What should we prepare to do, noona?"

"Well, don't be nervous guys. I know you'll do good. Just prepare some dance and you'll do good."

"Then how about Eric hyung?" JB came in with Youngjae"What kind of person is he?"

"Well, I'm gonna introduce you guys first before so you can warm up to him. He's really a nice guy, no need to be so nervous since it's really a fun show, okay?"

"Okay!"

"Yah, don't monopolize her so much, will you? We need to record now. Now, shoo! Meet you guys later." Wooyoung oppa dragged me to the recording room to find almost everyone already standby. We proceed smoothly and finished earlier. After we finished the shooting, I hurriedly go to hair salon since Andrew was already waiting for me. He wanted to retouch his blonde hair and I wanted to change my hair color. At first I wanna do my hair like his, but since I didn't have enough time I chose to dye my hair orange. Everyone kept saying I looked so cute with this color. Halmeoni said my hair made her wanna eat some tangerines. I'm just like, What? Jia unnie kept saying she wanted my hair but I really love her hair right now. The pink highlight made her looked really pretty. I continued to host ASC for two more weeks for Got7's and B1A4's. 

"Hey Min, since this is the last recording, I want to buy you some meals. Any free time?" Eric oppa asked me while we were doing our makeup.

"Okay, when? Wanna ask Illama (F(x) Amberto join us?"

"How about tonight? She's free I think."

"Okay!" B1A4 members came to our rest room and greeted us.

"Annyeong haseyo, we're B1A4. Please take care of us." They bowed and gave us their greeting.

"Hi guys, not need to be so formal." Oppa said to them as I waved at them.

"It's been a while since I saw you guys. How's have you been?"

"We're doing good. You're so mean Min, you don't even reply my messages." CNU pouted and slapped my shoulder.

"Yah! Shin Dong Woo! It hurts!" I my shoulder.

"Noona.... You also don't take my call. I called you like hundred times already. At least pick it sometimes." Baro sulked and gave his famous puppy face.

"Sorry guys, I changed my number already. Forget to tell you."

"Noona is meannie." Sandeul jokingly pushed me. "You're so cute with this new hair by the way." 

"Guys, behave!" Jinyoung called s while Oppa was eyeing me. "Sorry for disturbing hyung and noona. We're going to prepare then. See you later." 

"What's with you and younger boys lately?" Oppa asked as soon as they closed our door.

"What do you mean?"

"Last week with Got7 members, and now with them."

"We're just really good friend though."

"With Got7 I can understand since you're in same company with them, but B1A4? I don't even know you're that close to them."

"Well since my last duet with Baro, I'm kinda attached with them since they're seeing me as a close noona/sunbae. I think it's normal, oppa."

"Oww... okay. But Minyoung-ah, listen to me. The way they're seeing you is different from how Jackson and gang viewed you."

"I don't get it."

"You're so slow Min! One look and I already knew who likes you. At least half of  their members are attracted at you."

"You sure? How come I don't realize? What's the different between them and Got7 kids? They're boys too."

"Well, they kinda looked at you as their own noonas, like how they played with you, and how Jackson annoyed you. They acted naturally around you. But with B1A4's members, they acted like they wanted you to pay attention to them. They were literally flirting and you don't even realize it?"

"Okay.. So should I do then?"

"Just be careful, will you?" 

"Why everyone kept asking me to be careful around boys? First Key, then my unnies. Now you also oppa."

"It's because you attract a lot of people Minyoung-ah. If I don't know you personally I'll probably fall to you too."  

"Don't tell me you're confessing right now, oppa."

"Dummy! I said if I don't know you. But I do know you, so it's impossible!" 

"I'm just kidding. Okay fine I'll be really careful. But it's so sad I won't be here for next week. I really wanna come and meet Royal Pirates' member though. James actually asked me to come and watch him, but since I have a schedule that day I can't make it."

"Wait, you know James?"

"Yeah, Kev (U-kiss Kevinintroduced us before. Since he lived in LA before, I bumped into him several times."

"What a coincidence then. I actually plan to hook you guys. We need to hang out together very soon with others."

"You mean our "a group of people who happen to speak English" club?"

"Haha... For sure! Now we're gonna start recording our show. You're ready, mi amigo?"

"I speak no Spanish, el hombre guapo!" We laughed as we exited out waiting room.

 

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

tumblr_mztl8mClDs1qk33w0o1_250.giftumblr_mztl8mClDs1qk33w0o2_250.gif

tumblr_mztl8mClDs1qk33w0o3_250.giftumblr_mztl8mClDs1qk33w0o4_250.gif

tumblr_n4s8rycXhE1syy3qco1_250.giftumblr_n4s8rycXhE1syy3qco2_250.gif

tumblr_n1rm9eIBkF1qk33w0o3_250.giftumblr_n1rm9eIBkF1qk33w0o4_250.gif

tumblr_n1rm9eIBkF1qk33w0o7_250.giftumblr_n1rm9eIBkF1qk33w0o8_250.gif

tumblr_mygyyyTae91snbzmfo1_500.jpg

aviateb1a4:  [SPOILER: #B1A4’s upcoming Album] Baro with MissA’s Min in a recording studio !! ===== Make us more anticipating for their new album !!!! source: theSTAR_korea, daum