Chapter One

Socialite

*Min's POV

 

Friday night! Time to party!

"Minyoung-ah, are you going out today?" Halmeoni came to my room and sat in my bed.

"Neh, halmeoni. Waeyo? Do you need me?"

"Ani, just want to check only. Are you feeling alright?" 

"Of course. Something wrong?" 

"No. I just concern. You've been hanging out a lot nowadays." Halmeoni was right. Well, I have no job, don't I?

"I just have lots of free time, so I think I should catch up with my friends kkkk."

"But, don't you need to go to your schedule?"

"Well, I only got 1 schedule this week, so I think it's okay to go out. I'm not that popular halmeoni." 

"But..." I know what halmeoni wants to say. It hurts to tell the truth, but indeed, we have Suzy in our group. Like everyone said, she's our breadwinner. Sad but true.

"Kwenchana halmeoni, I’m used to it. Besides, I got to accompany you more, right?" Then I gave her a hug. My precious grandmother.

Well, everyone said I’m underrated, but I just say I don't have "the face" to be a famous idol. Who cares, by the way. I have everything! I have my boyfriend, my buddies, and family. But, I envy Suzy honestly. Can't I have her face? 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************

#1 message received 

From: Andrew <3

Babe, i'll pick u in 30 minutes. Don't forget to dress ily,ok! Miss u <3

*****************************************************************************************************************

Andrew Kim. He's the one who keep me accompany during all this time. I got to thank to Hyoyeon unnie for introducing us. Well, he is her bf's bestfriend. Because of her, i got to meet by new buddies. 

 

#Kakao chats***************************************************************************************************

 

Min

Unnie, wanna hang out 2moro? Miss u! <3<3<3

Jia

Sure! Usual place? What time? 

Fei

Kkk, mian! I got to train my ballroom. How about after 4PM?

Min

Ok! Bring your partner unnie. Usual place, 5PM

Fei

How about Suzy?

 

Jia 

Ai,don't bothers her. She should be very very busy!

Min

Unnie, you still on fight with her?

Jia

.........

 

Fei

Don't mind them. BTW, aren't you suppose to go rehearse with Ryan Leslie,like NOW, Min?

Min

Shoot! I forget! Gotta go now. Love u guys :*

Jia

Pabo! Kkk... Have fun Minyoungyah :)

 

Fei

 Hugs! <3<3<3

 

*Chats Ended*

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

As a matter of fact, Miss A is not as close as before. It's because some fights between Jia unnie and Suzy.  I didn't blame Suzy, but she could be quite a nuisance sometimes. I knew she's really tired with all her schedule, but no need to act all cocky in front of her unnies, right? It's like rubbing salt into our wounds. We wish to have as many schedule as we can, and all she do was whining about how busy she is. Can she grow up a little? Because of this, Jia unnie moved out from their dorm and lives with Ayeon. Just wish this will be over soon. I'm tired of being the middle person every time!

 

"Minyoung-ah, Are you done yet? Andrew is waiting for you." Halmeoni knocked my door.

"Tell him to wait a little more, please? I'm changing my clothes now."

"Arasso."

"Wow! Gorgeous!" Andrew stood up as I opened the door.

"Andrew!"  I still not get used to be praised for my look. It's like he's making fun of me. Weird, huh? Just because I saw all netizens’ comments about my face. 

"What? You know I mean it, babe! You're beautiful!"

"Don't say it, please! I don't like it!"

"Gosh! Halmeoni, what should I do? Why can't I praise my own girlfriend? Help me, please!" 

"He's right Minyoung-ah. You're beautiful the way you are. Don't mind all netizens' comments. The most important is how YOU face yourself. Be more confidence!" Halmeoni is right. Should I go back to my depression time?